Future Wars, Issues & Problems

• Thread starter DeletedUser3967
  • Start date

mvvm

Can you point to where I internally noble my newbies? Oh, you mean those two villages? Yea, wow, nice job on the research.

no need for research here, i know your type of player all too well unfortunately

first you sucker innocent players that are excited about the game and want to learn how to play

then you lie to them, and once they go inactive for a couple of days, you kick them, and noble them anyways, everyone here knows the stats lie to a certain extent and i wouldnt actually waste my time on someone like yourself

anyways i wish you the best ig (you really gonna need it :lol:)

rolaids

no need for research here, i know your type of player all too well unfortunately

first you sucker innocent players that are excited about the game and want to learn how to play

then you lie to them, and once they go inactive for a couple of days, you kick them, and noble them anyways, everyone here knows the stats lie to a certain extent and i wouldnt actually waste my time on someone like yourself

anyways i wish you the best ig (you really gonna need it :lol:)

Wow, congratulations on drawing vastly inaccurate conclusions with no factual data. You're the man. Way to go you. Seriously, have you even looked at your own nobling record? You're like a nazi calling the people around you a racist because of your own personal insecurities.

rolaids

I call Godwin's law, you lose! Way to end the argument.

I'd never heard of this before, just now looked it up. lmao. That's hilarious. If anyone is a nub like me and doesn't know what this is, here's a link:

Godwin's Law on wikipedia

The article says the law is neutral with regard to the success of an argument though, so...

I don't necessarily lose unless you can prove that the use of the comparrison was generally unwarranted, which is probably not possible. 0.o

Last edited:

mvvm

Wow, congratulations on drawing vastly inaccurate conclusions with no factual data. You're the man. Way to go you. Seriously, have you even looked at your own nobling record? You're like a nazi calling the people around you a racist because of your own personal insecurities.

thats right... keep trying to draw the topic away from future wars/predictions to me

back on topic... i dont think anyone here needs to consider joke in their future predictions, with this type of leadership i dont hink they will last too long

rolaids

thats right... keep trying to draw the topic away from future wars/predictions to me

back on topic... i dont think anyone here needs to consider joke in their future predictions, with this type of leadership i dont hink they will last too long

Let me get this straight. You accused me of something that you are guilty of rather than me, and I'm the one derailing the thread? Sensitive much?

Also, can you tell me where my name is on the tribe profile?

You should really stop just throwing stuff out there without making any attempt to hold to facts. It's insulting to YOU.

Last edited:

mvvm

Let me get this straight. You accused me of something that you are guilty of rather than me, and I'm the one derailing the thread? Sensitive much?

Also, can you tell me where my name is on the tribe profile?

You should really stop just throwing stuff out there without making any attempt to hold to facts. It's insulting to YOU.

hmmmmm.... who is the sensitive one here?

btw, that was very clever of you to keep your name off the profile, but you still are "the axeman" are you not? that sounds very threatening and you shouldnt scare new players like that

and the only general fiction here is the fairy tale you have created in your own mind that you are a helpful and productive asset to the joke tribe

and atleast i try to post something relevant to the thread, unlike your own feeble attempts to get a thread closed just because you have nothing pertinent to say

ok then... i wonder how bc and ris will react to the dice threat once their attention is diverted from wuke

rolaids

hmmmmm.... who is the sensitive one here?

btw, that was very clever of you to keep your name off the profile, but you still are "the axeman" are you not? that sounds very threatening and you shouldnt scare new players like that

and the only general fiction here is the fairy tale you have created in your own mind that you are a helpful and productive asset to the joke tribe

and atleast i try to post something relevant to the thread, unlike your own feeble attempts to get a thread closed just because you have nothing pertinent to say

ok then... i wonder how bc and ris will react to the dice threat once their attention is diverted from wuke

I didn't ask to be given the name. I imagine considering I have top ODA in the tribe someone felt it was appropriate.

Thanks for dropping the inactive nobling claim. It really was insulting to you.

mvvm

I didn't ask to be given the name. I imagine considering I have top ODA in the tribe someone felt it was appropriate.

Thanks for dropping the inactive nobling claim. It really was insulting to you.

i drop no claims i make against you

perhaps a more interesting avenue to pursue since you arent interested in anything but yourself and your public image, but ill try to keep this argument w/in the bounds of the thread unlike yourself who only tries to derail everything, is the plans that joke has against your little neighbor tribes like fema and nwa, have you guys found any inactives over there? perhaps then your war effort may be more successful :lol:

rolaids

i drop no claims i make against you

perhaps a more interesting avenue to pursue since you arent interested in anything but yourself and your public image, but ill try to keep this argument w/in the bounds of the thread unlike yourself who only tries to derail everything, is the plans that joke has against your little neighbor tribes like fema and nwa, have you guys found any inactives over there? perhaps then your war effort may be more successful :lol:

How many villages have you yourself taken off of an opponent six times your size that wasn't inactive, or even within a reasonable comparable size range? Oh, right. Nvm.:icon_rolleyes:

mvvm

How many villages have you yourself taken off of an opponent six times your size that wasn't inactive, or even within a reasonable comparable size range? Oh, right. Nvm.:icon_rolleyes:

so i take it you dont want to divulge your attack plans against fema and nwa?

rolaids

so i take it you dont want to divulge your attack plans against fema and nwa?

Significant war predictions for Joker's future? Long-term planning isn't something we're particularly prone to doing at the moment. Outmatched and losing tribes generally don't plan too far into the future. 0.o

Last edited:

mvvm

Significant war predictions for Joker's future? Long-term planning isn't something we're particularly prone to doing at the moment. Outmatched and losing tribes generally don't plan too far into the future. 0.o

aaahhhh.... ok, so then do you plan on using them as meatshields? thats a clever way of eliminating your targets

DeletedUser

I have a question about this comment?
Why are you asking this when you have non tribal members nestled with in your own?

DeletedUser

I love how everyone is talking about JOKER, considering i'm surrounded by them. I've been attacked by them for some reason. Too bad they didn't invite me =/.