~FwoF~N Vrs CBTF + CBTF-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19192

After Reading the First topic of this it was on 2 pages of real talk and 8 pages on Spam which covered lesbains, cyber whore and people who need a life.

I would like to reopen this topic. So i can get infomation about the war and how it looks for me and the rest of my tribe mates.

Personally it's not going good for me, I managed to kill over 1million :swordsman:Troops:swordsman: at my wall but lost over 70% of my points (140k). :axemen::axemen:

WAR STATS. (Since of 28/11/07)
~FwoF~N CBTF+CBTF-O
Members: 91 116+112
40 best players: 11.273.555 ~45.000.000
Total points: 13.618.119 ~68.000.000
Average: 149.649 -------

As you can see we are heavily outnumbered. And with our dukes newly elected, we are stuggling to recieve alot of infomation. We have lost alot of Villages.

So Whats happening are we discussing a NAP, Ceasefire or Still enemies?

I believe ~FwoF~ is screwed up and we have lost all communication.

Dying/Dead/Worried ~FwoF~N Tribe Member.

Discuss, Please I need to know what is happening.

DeletedUser

This is boring.

Last edited by a moderator:

kuno00

ouch, that really doesn't look good.
but Honestly, if you don't know whats going on, then most likely we're not knowing whats going on either.

however, if you're that desperate for info if you#re still enemys or discussing a NAP you should ask the leader of the other tribe if yours down't talk to you.

DeletedUser

ore a real curios person will just look at twplus.org....ore twstats.org....there you will fiind all the necesary information you need;)

DeletedUser

what diference does it make??...if they decide an NAP or not I'm more than sure they will post it on the forums

tamino

After Reading the First topic of this it was on 2 pages of real talk and 8 pages on Spam which covered lesbains, cyber whore and people who need a life.

I would like to reopen this topic. So i can get infomation about the war and how it looks for me and the rest of my tribe mates.

Personally it's not going good for me, I managed to kill over 1million :swordsman:Troops:swordsman: at my wall but lost over 70% of my points (140k). :axemen::axemen:

~FwoF~N CBTF+CBTF-O

As you can see we are heavily outnumbered. And with our dukes newly elected, we are stuggling to recieve alot of infomation. We have lost alot of Villages.

Dear neighbour, i am here to inform you that cbtf-o see's u with purple on the map (dont know why yet), but cbtf still see's u as bright red...f~wo~f it is not screwed but the old conection ppl are in w00t n or in -tf- now...have a good day.

mattcurr

We have a temp. nap to spite the fact that one of your members still attacked me. Though Tribal war lords seems like a nice guy besides the betraying his family part.

I think they are working twards a resilution so we can join the major war.

Though as i always state i am mearly an active member with a big moth and i in no way represent my tribe.:)

DeletedUser21886

We have a temp. nap to spite the fact that one of your members still attacked me. Though Tribal war lords seems like a nice guy besides the betraying his family part.

I think they are working twards a resilution so we can join the major war.

Though as i always state i am mearly an active member with a big moth and i in no way represent my tribe.:)

i like how the biggest CBTF traitor peatos started this thread :/

the humor is there...
you just have to squint to see it

DeletedUser19192

i like how the biggest CBTF traitor peatos started this thread :/

the humor is there...
you just have to squint to see it

And whats that suppose to mean.

Everyone says we are traitors, but the REAL story is that many of the dukes Didnt like Suddoku3's decision with Join CBTf's Family. They asked him to resigned he refused family broke apart. Godz broke into Godz and GodzR, I was still contimplating between who to join, Godz's Leader Sudokku3's declared war on GodzR calling them traitors.

Godz Colapsed after Suddoku3 had Got CBTF Family involded, we were then attacked by CBTF-O and CBTF.

~~~~This Part I was inactive for a week~~~~~

GodzR disbanded join LOWF who were already close allies before suddoku3 declared war for a unkown reason.(wasnt there we only 3k points) the remaining dukes were friendly with LOWF and thought it would be better and a more strategic option to Join forces. So we can have better communication.

CBTF-O thinks that Godz should die, And that we should all burn in hell or w/e
before CBFT attacks we get out defence up and our attacking forces up to make sure that they stop.

CBTF-O then gets fully into the way massacring the Northern front line or LOWF, LOWF looking for new allies agianst the CBTF bullies, Find that ~FwoFs~ is close to CBTF and has no real diplomatic situation with them. We then ally with them and then become part of the family.

P.S IF you are trying to take how I switched sides as being a traitor I clearly want to be with a couple of my prevous mates after GoDzR disbanded. I got a invite from CBTF I then made a ceasefire between me and the rest of the LOWF family, with Russ94. After continous nagging from Russ I rejoined LOWF.
Then got numerous mails about being a spy and what not. Serously WHY WOULD I SWITCH SIDES IF I WAS A SPY.

PPS. i used caps before because no matter how many times I say it idiots stil lthink the opposite way.

ronnn

Side 1: FwoF N F~wo~F

Side 2: CBTF CBTF-O

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: Total conquers: 1926
Side 2: Total conquers: 2573
Difference: Total conquers: 647

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 181
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 311
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 130

DeletedUser

As it stands right now F~wo~F has established a NAP with CBTF and hope to build on it as time moves on. F~wo~F is in a current ceasefire with CBTF-O as we are hoping and encouraging TWL to/will accept the terms on a peace accord with them. We acknowledge that CBTF-O is a strong presence in the area and while I'm sure F~wo~F and CBTF-O would both love to test their might against each other, we are looking at the bigger picture.

[joke] we also hope that we won't get individual mails from sakku/tamino telling us he will wipe us out regardless LOL[/joke]

peatos the best advice I can give to you is to step up with in your tribe to help your newly elected leaders establish communication lines to keep you guys better informed.

DeletedUser

I would like to announce a ceasefire has been agreed with FwoF N and CBTF-O

We still are waiting for a reply from CBTF and we hope we can extend the offer of peace to them as well

Cavalier07
Duke of FwoF N

mattcurr

I would like to announce a ceasefire has been agreed with FwoF N and CBTF-O

We still are waiting for a reply from CBTF and we hope we can extend the offer of peace to them as well

Cavalier07
Duke of FwoF N

Uaa yea is that guy paying reperations for the costs to me done post nap?

mattcurr

As it stands right now F~wo~F has established a NAP with CBTF and hope to build on it as time moves on. F~wo~F is in a current ceasefire with CBTF-O as we are hoping and encouraging TWL to/will accept the terms on a peace accord with them. We acknowledge that CBTF-O is a strong presence in the area and while I'm sure F~wo~F and CBTF-O would both love to test their might against each other, we are looking at the bigger picture.

[joke] we also hope that we won't get individual mails from sakku/tamino telling us he will wipe us out regardless LOL[/joke]

peatos the best advice I can give to you is to step up with in your tribe to help your newly elected leaders establish communication lines to keep you guys better informed.

And i would love to see which of us is better that would be a very good war since we are both very agressive in wars.

But their is the bigger picture which is leaveing without the sea of red dots i loved so much:icon_cry:

mattcurr

Side 1: FwoF N F~wo~F

Side 2: CBTF CBTF-O

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: Total conquers: 1926
Side 2: Total conquers: 2573
Difference: Total conquers: 647

Side 1: Total conquers against other side: 181
Side 2: Total conquers against other side: 311
Difference: Total conquers against other side: 130
are you blind

mattcurr

~FwoF~N CBTF+CBTF-O

Huna when you said you were out #ed it is amazing you left out formerly 28 million points of F~WO~F's top 40 alone:icon_rolleyes:

You have the dead/deing part right though we have the seise fire yet you continue to attack us another member was just attacked

Tribal war lord is a smart guy are all of his member really this unintelligent

Cinnabuns

FWOF N are stupid, they're suck ups to FWOF just so they won't get attacked. it's a pathetic attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.