~FwoF~N Vrs CBTF + CBTF-O

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamino

No. Here you are Tamino. Please look in the upper left of your posts.

I'm talking about total noblings. I don't care what you're taking from them. They are still on an uphill; You're not making them decline, just maybe slowing their growth. Just don't talk about facts that are wrong or tell me I'm something I'm not(i.e. I have a problem with romanians :icon_rolleyes:)

No here i am sokka3u (just look at my signature)

And yes we have done total noblings (fatfat was nobled completely) and there will be more of them...and no we dont stop their growing we just accelerate their fall down (and i have a problem of u[/sarcasm])

mediummediumer

Here on the forums, you're Tamino. That's what I'll refer to you by. By total noblings I didn't mean rimming someone, I meant the whole tribe's nobling, against anything. Their total gains are greater than their total losses. They aren't falling.

tamino

Here on the forums, you're Tamino. That's what I'll refer to you by. By total noblings I didn't mean rimming someone, I meant the whole tribe's nobling, against anything. Their total gains are greater than their total losses. They aren't falling.

well see about that soon :icon_rolleyes:

raprockmusic2

No here i am sokka3u (just look at my signature)

And yes we have done total noblings (fatfat was nobled completely) and there will be more of them...and no we dont stop their growing we just accelerate their fall down (and i have a problem of u[/sarcasm])

we didnt completely rim him, we only took the villages near to us, please dont post otherwise as it is false.

mattcurr

why is this still active we are naps and are fighting the same enemy

DeletedUser

"but you want they say". Yes, I know what you're trying. No, I am not going to correct, people will come to your defense again because :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: english is your fifth language:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:. Cry me a river. Learn to speak english on an english server. Don't call me I'm racist or whatever you want to call it because I hate romanians:icon_rolleyes

you really have an obsesion with the part about english beeing my "I don't now what number" language....and I come on english forums because I want to learn(something you won't understand in a milion years....PS:I was not tring to offend you....I woud never do such a thing....

tamino

we didnt completely rim him, we only took the villages near to us, please dont post otherwise as it is false.

yes but another one will be rimmed instead...dont worry rap we will have time for him too...just to get a lil closer of k35 :icon_twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.