FY vs. *Burn*

• Thread starter DeletedUser120220
  • Start date

DeletedUser120220

I hate admitting it when we were wrong and others were right after they warned me not to work with the Koreans such as Hellosica.

Almost four weeks ago, the Hellosica of FY reached out to us for diplomacy between our tribe.

072c675906dd35827cd87b18be0850cd.png

As we had plenty of threats in our own continent and a troubled border with Visine to the north, we came to the conclusion it would be a good idea to sign a nap with them, so Nest drew up the terms and sent them to Hellosica after which he agreed with the terms set.

f74438763591bee2d5741096aa7a7f73.png

So this morning Tudadar was surprised to see a number of incomings from Hellosica himself, the Nap won't expire for 5 days, nor did they gave 48 hours notice on breaking the nap. So obviously Tudadar was surprised to see these incomings so he reached out to Hellosica and got the following message:

d8f4f55ff4b67e058732ad6ea2112880.png

Not only did FY break the term of the nap, they instantly decided to try to poach our largest player by far on the frontline between FY and *Burn*. After they did not succeed in this attempt they decided to declare war on us which was an interesting move.

7dd387ba03ecf3fe1e1f815511a05995.png

Sadly even after breaking the terms of the NAP to declare war on us, they could not be bothered to entertain us with at least a decent declaration, which is, in my opinion, a little sad.

They claim we have no side but after them showing hostile intentions against WUS, declaring war against *Burn* and showing FY is a tribe anyone should avoid diplomatic relations with to prevent being backstabbed, are you sure we are the ones with no side instead of you?

FY, we can still be friends, just stop the trains and send us some hugs and kimchi <3

DeletedUser

they could not be bothered to entertain us with at least a decent declaration, which is, in my opinion, a little sad

Honestly, "decent" declarations nowadays are almost always either cringy as hell and/or unoriginal. I manage just fine without them.

DeletedUser

Oh I guess I forgot they could be funny and sarcastic. -_- that's my b

DeletedUser120220

Someone clearly did not read the externals...

34a351d8bb8e875f483c244e7081ebbb.png

4b01345633ee00e376864d889661a7c9.png

Sorry to all my friends in *Burn* but after offering me a 20kg jar of kimchi I just have to accept this invite after the shipment arrives.

Sidenote: I'm not even the only one they're offering this to, send a message you wanna join and you'll receive one just like me!
(Even though they have to kick players for it, like they kicked 4 today to invite me and some other people who find themselves incredibly funny)

DeletedUser121667

I can confirm that this is true! For 24 hours only FY are recruiting anybody that asks to join them!! Make sure you don't miss out on this once in a lifetime deal! FY is the future of w104 and this is a decision you won't regret!!

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 29

DeletedUser

God I hate being ignored. Notice me senpai!! I need to know how to belittle people who dont write dank war decs!!