Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

prehaps a surprise is in order oh and by the way Shaggy i forgive you

Always forgive your enemies--nothing annoys them so much.
--Oscar Wilde--

DeletedUser

yes less. shaggy forgives you. :D

lamo again he speaks for shaggy and gotrob? didnt realize there was a power struggle going on there good luck hope you can decide who is the real power is wam or shaggy prehaps its giani we would all love to know

DeletedUser100507

you spend more time on forums than ingame arnt you the duke of -34-?? no wander your tribe is losing over 20 villages a day and only nobling 1 or 2

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: DonQuix
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,694
Difference: 18,694

chart
[/spoil]

You're one to talk...not like you're exactly a large contributor :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser

you spend more time on forums than ingame arnt you the duke of -34-?? no wander your tribe is losing over 20 villages a day and only nobling 1 or 2

nope not the duke.

i am doing just fine thanks for asking

yes gotrob doing okay but not able to get us to quit

i believe by my od odd stats i might be more active than you

nobling at 20 aday with no growth on our part you got us in 164.6 days

i do love to post

best regards lesss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100507

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: DonQuix
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18,694
Difference: 18,694

chart
[/spoil]

You're one to talk...not like you're exactly a large contributor :icon_neutral:.

2 is better than nothing atleast im even contributing compared to most of -34-

DeletedUser

-34- is fighting plenty, but they're woefully outnumbered, what with you needing PITA support and being over 3x larger...

If they weren't fighting as a tribe, they would've disbanded already. shAve did far worse, if memory serves, and shAve wasn't an entire front vs. GotRob.

DeletedUser105552

-34- is fighting plenty, but they're woefully outnumbered, what with you needing PITA support and being over 3x larger...

If they weren't fighting as a tribe, they would've disbanded already. shAve did far worse, if memory serves, and shAve wasn't an entire front vs. GotRob.

Us and Shave was a bigger front then us and -34-, players wise. We had all our core players involved, which we are now slowly with -34-.

DeletedUser

Us and Shave was a bigger front then us and -34-, players wise. We had all our core players involved, which we are now slowly with -34-.

Even if the border was bigger (which is debatable), -34- has almost no backline. And shAve was larger in comparison. shAve did far worse. Blame it on not having your core players or whatever you want; -34- is putting up a better fight.

DeletedUser

and we are supose to feel sorry, or what:? :)

they wanted this, they provoked us when they attacked GTC, knowing GTC is with us, then they took gearhound in and claimed they will take anyone who wants to join them, even muadib

so, dont blame us for giving them a lesson, blame them cose they have no brains

DeletedUser

Lol, you already planned to break the NAP.

It'll bite you in the rear in the end.

DeletedUser

I should hope not, cannibalism is a problem, generally speaking.

Not because I say so; because I know so :).

DeletedUser

well looks like second wave inbound i havent been defender of the day in a couple of days hehehe omg giani and all romanian attack all i have to say to this is

Name it Lesss: The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any -34- member. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

how you feel now knowing since first june you ve been just faked, plus few random nukes? Knowing that we didnt op you, but you are still asking for support on 34 forum? :lol: And you didnt told your people you had just fakes? :icon_rolleyes: Feeling silly? Or a chicken? :lol:

DeletedUser

how you feel now knowing since first june you ve been just faked, plus few random nukes? Knowing that we didnt op you, but you are still asking for support on 34 forum? :lol: And you didnt told your people you had just fakes? :icon_rolleyes: Feeling silly? Or a chicken? :lol:

I missed the bit where Less was still asking for support...