-G and -B

DeletedUser

Actually, Debo and I talked regularly about SOCOM vs Aradth for W7 and that often lead to us bashing how retarded our leadership among us was. So if you considered that information then sure, he leaked alot. As far as useful information or giving me access to the external forums or hidden forum access, you could thank the real "builders" of *I*. Though none of that is here nor there, and I was just posting to say wassup Debo.

Out of curiosity, whos idea was it to absorb Aradth?

As Im know the real 'builder' of last *I* was mast3rpiece.
Morde can correct me if Im wrong.

DeletedUser53550

BTW - Hi Deb

Never did say; thanks for the mail before you left. I did appreciate that.

DeletedUser

Would that be the same Mast3rpiece that deleted *I*?

No. The Mast3rpiece who deleted *I* was the person who hacked One Kingpin. :)

The four original creators/planners of *I* were Mordecai, Mast3rpiece, myself, and Ackbarisaworm

Mynizzle

The four original creators/planners of *I* were Mordecai, Mast3rpiece, myself, and Ackbarisaworm

I was referring to J I N X O, Ekaggen, Pro6boarder... But were obviously talking about different generations of *I*. Id also lump Castyvania into the list, I know he wasnt but at most a baron, but he was hyper active and always in every conversation crying about something.

DeletedUser

that wasnt the real *I* just a figment of your imagination, the original *I* got back stabbed by jinxo and sold up the river to gods family while eric aka ekaggen was on vacation

I was referring to J I N X O, Ekaggen, Pro6boarder... But were obviously talking about different generations of *I*. Id also lump Castyvania into the list, I know he wasnt but at most a baron, but he was hyper active and always in every conversation crying about something.

yea castlyvania was part, I was also part of the leadership, we were doing well until JINXO took the sitting of like 10 of the accounts and went awol, instead of brokering a deal with SOCOM JINXO bailed on us and got gods + socom and who ever else to hit us

Last edited by a moderator:

mordecairule

that wasnt the real *I* just a figment of your imagination, the original *I* got back stabbed by jinxo and sold up the river to gods family while eric aka ekaggen was on vacation

yea castlyvania was part, I was also part of the leadership, we were doing well until JINXO took the sitting of like 10 of the accounts and went awol, instead of brokering a deal with SOCOM JINXO bailed on us and got gods + socom and who ever else to hit us

Yup, when we did v2 we got Castly to come back for a few months, then he went MIA again

DeletedUser

Is mast3rpiece still playing with any new acc ?

DeletedUser

I miss *I*, lol even though my tribe warred them, I had some freinds there who got wiped.

DeletedUser

Why does everyone still go on about *I*?

Because *I* was an amazing tribe that would still be here if we hadn't got screwed over by whoever it was for whatever reason it was.

*I* was amazing because it was fun. The forums were a blast, the people were great players and were very willing to help out their fellow tribe mates. *I* was aggressive and relentless and we would have been the best.

But not we are all in PTT. And so, in affiliation, PTT is now the best. :p

-WE- have mord though so you can be second, :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Because *I* was an amazing tribe that would still be here if we hadn't got screwed over by whoever it was for whatever reason it was.

*I* was amazing because it was fun. The forums were a blast, the people were great players and were very willing to help out their fellow tribe mates. *I* was aggressive and relentless and we would have been the best.

But not we are all in PTT. And so, in affiliation, PTT is now the best. :p

-WE- have mord though so you can be second, :icon_wink:
I agree with most of it except, they can be last for having morde :p