G3

DeletedUser

why, so that DRINK lose that many attacks when MTS stack tiger!? soo far MTS are yet to take any MAJORITY number on frntlines, all are in their areas, so bravo :lol:

poise

I think everyone agrees the war is in the early days and there can be no judgement on who is winning the war. No real attacks have been sent from either side and no major loss of troops have been incurred e.g. MTS nukes and Sith defence)

In regards to any other posts made here by an MTS member, there is no need to be calling out any other tribes, when they have not been sticking the knife into MTS. The facts are that MTS have not proven themselves in war yet in the way that many off the other top tribes have. Hopefully we can prove that with this war, and if not......?

DeletedUser

Two things. First when a nuke hits a brick wall more odd than oda is gained.
but you still lost those troops, you could have planned a first op that would avoid hitting stacked villages, i guarantee that SITH cannot cover every single village

Second isn't mts twice the size of sith? I would think this means they can lose twice as many nukes and still go on. I dunno about your opinions on this though.

that is pretty accurate, with a little variation, however, SITH killed more than twice as many troops however:

Until both sides actually settle in and fight I would say these stats really mean nothing.

this is pretty true, i just worry that MTS might be bunring through troops a little too fast

DeletedUser

but you still lost those troops, you could have planned a first op that would avoid hitting stacked villages, i guarantee that SITH cannot cover every single village

that is pretty accurate, with a little variation, however, SITH killed more than twice as many troops however:

this is pretty true, i just worry that MTS might be bunring through troops a little too fast

you dont worry abouth our troops ok mate

DeletedUser

i am sure that you can manage your troops, however, i am commenting on the fact that it is looking like MTS might be wasting troops, i could of course be wrong, but merely trying to add information to go with nobling stats

DeletedUser21713

i am sure that you can manage your troops, however, i am commenting on the fact that it is looking like MTS might be wasting troops, i could of course be wrong, but merely trying to add information to go with nobling stats

Not wrong but, right the amount of nukes i've seen so, far without rams :lol: and i'm sure other of our members have seen the same

DeletedUser

It's a good beginning to a war in any case. Always good to see a good show to begin with. Hopefully it will remain as good as it started

DeletedUser

i have heard of at least 5 nukes wasted by MTS because they had no rams

DeletedUser

tbh there is a use for ramless nukes

on wall destroyed targets. noble train nukes

if ram timing doesnt cut it

etc

DeletedUser

cattman, the attacks i have seen have consisted of a 5 or 6k axeman and 3k cavalry dying on the walls of sith villages

notice i said dying on the WALLS, if they were well timed, i could see a use for the ramless nuke

DeletedUser

this hasnt seen a post in a long time, so i will go ahead and post here

do you think that situation with DNA v. BA will harm the G3's plans? will BA try to help or hurt these plans?

also it seems that of the 3 DRINK! is doing some serious growth

All seeing I

nahhh there will be no g3. It will consist of MTS Drink and PANDA splitting the world up and taking their portions. if sith and contradiction lose this war.