G3

All seeing I

lol I do not see a need to clarify my statement. Its point got across to whom I wanted to to reach.

DeletedUser

lol I do not see a need to clarify my statement. Its point got across to whom I wanted to to reach.

Your statement made no sense, if it was there to reach for more players to join the world the specific world forum is not exactly the best place to go looking for them...

All seeing I

lol I do not need to reach players on this forum. Its called skype and 500 tw players who are not on this world on it. just for me. If needed we can make this world work. Your plan will NOT

DeletedUser

I love this; people seem to spend more and more time on forums... it will be so easy to take villages if you keep on trolling :)

DeletedUser

lol I do not need to reach players on this forum. Its called skype and 500 tw players who are not on this world on it. just for me. If needed we can make this world work. Your plan will NOT

Err... TW won't run forever, even if it doesn't close before I leave the world, the world will still close some day :)

All seeing I

of course but judging by the amount of players who still play worlds 1-15. I would say this server will run for a while once your gone.

DeletedUser

I love this; people seem to spend more and more time on forums... it will be so easy to take villages if you keep on trolling :)

Oh yes oh divine BA, please do take your tribe of renewed hypocrisy to war with out family of ousted hypocrisy.

All seeing I

Oh yes oh divine BA, please do take your tribe of renewed hypocrisy to war with out family of ousted hypocrisy.

from love to hate and name calling all in 2 days. Man gam something must be getting under your skin. Could it be that the G3 did nothing but ruin the fun for 2 of the tribes. Who then lost most of their players. and left their core beliefs behind to "keep up" with the rest of the world?

Nahhh that could not be it.

DeletedUser

oh man ;-) I will just take few dont worry... I dont intend to have folks who grow on internal nobling and troll around with me :p

All seeing I

so you noticed that to huh. internal nobling is a good way to get some of your points. it also helps your player nobling stats you know. It however should not be used to get all of your points.

Jasonsx

All Seeing I. You don't make sense and babble on, quiet. Anyone want to get on topic about the g3?

(While i'm insulting All Seeing I)... Whats your IG name or are you just popping in to annoy people?

Last edited:

All seeing I

ummm I make sense to those who I mean to make sense to. Everything that has been said on here is on topic of the g3.

You must be new.

Jasonsx

Everything? I could go look for some spam ;D
I am quite new if I say so myself.

DeletedUser

Dare you to make that work!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

from love to hate and name calling all in 2 days. Man gam something must be getting under your skin. Could it be that the G3 did nothing but ruin the fun for 2 of the tribes. Who then lost most of their players. and left their core beliefs behind to "keep up" with the rest of the world?

Nahhh that could not be it.

Your right it couldn't. The thing that got under his skin is the ravings of a man named BA. However there is a thread for that so we'll leave it out.

As for us ruining the fun - the hole of W28 is experiencing activity issues and the number of active players here decreases daily. This is not down to the doings the G3, more then half the time it is due to RL and time constraints.

And it was stupid of you to say we lost "most" of our members. Most meaning over half I can tell you for a fact that if we have lost over half our member we would have done something much more drastic.

We don't need to "keep up with the rest" because we are miles ahead and have been consistently throughout this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your right it couldn't. The thing that got under his skin is the ravings of a man named Hrvoje Špoljar. However there is a thread for that so we'll leave it out.

As for us ruining the fun - the hole of W28 is experiencing activity issues and the number of active players here decreases daily. This is not down to the doings the G3, more then half the time it is due to RL and time constraints.

And it was stupid of you to say we lost "most" of our members. Most meaning over half I can tell you for a fact that if we have lost over half our member we would have done something much more drastic.

We don't need to "keep up with the rest" because we are miles ahead and have been consistently throughout this world.

Is there need to mention real names? Do you really want to go down that road as well ?!?!

All seeing I

Your right it couldn't. The thing that got under his skin is the ravings of a man named Hrvoje Špoljar. However there is a thread for that so we'll leave it out.

Yes cookie since the start of the world you meaning PLO has lost over 20 of it's core members

All seeing I

I am perfectly aware of where cookie came from. Wp has even less around. I was trying to cut him a break. Since he has had a little bad luck recently. I would guess when grown ups are talking you should keep out gam. Of course he is around 15 so my statement is false. But oh so funny to me.

I grow tired of proving my point over and over on here. I am thinking of hanging up my hat on tge forums for a while.