Gah! I'm blind O_o

DeletedUser

Seriously? I find that sending fakes shows a level of determination and skill. For me this game is a about open warfare. Why should we have something that will handicap the attacker? Personally I believe that if you can't handle the heat you should get out of the kitchen. It's either that or get yourself a tiny rim tribe where you aren't expected to excel.

The problem is it's too unbalanced in favour of the attacker. It's not really determination when I can send 1,000 fakes in about 10 minutes. And I can keep that up for hours.

LOL, i didnt say it would, but a poll would be interesting.

And not so easy to predict - after all, if you can afford to buy pp, would you want to lose an advantage over n00bs who can't/won't buy pp?

It's not really a gameplay advantage, it's a convenience advantage.

DeletedUser

Yes, but making it more convenient is a game-play advantage. Being able to spend more time attacking or planning and less time managing your villages is always good.

DeletedUser

Supposedly it's 1% of population in the village here.

I play on the Slovak world with a fake limit, where it's 1% of village points. It's basically 100 troops per fake. I voted yes for it because I'm sick of seeing players quit purely because they've got to spend too much time tagging attacks and not enough time actually playing the damn game. It would assist the defender in that attackers would have to think before they send fakes, so they actually look vaguely convincing.

I think the fake limit being enabled would have two effects:

a) We'd see a lot more offensive activity because players would be able to afford less defense - having less incoming attacks means less 'if' situations where they can utilise defense better. There's also more time available for sniping.
b) Usage of cats would escalate massively, as attacks are so easily tagged ram speed would be otherwise unconvincing and an obvious attack to dodge.

They've got this system on W25 and I have to say, it seriously sucks. A lot of players quit over having to send 100 troops per fake on that world, I was one of them.

You say that people wouldn't have to tag attacks quite so much and make that sound like a good thing, but on this world I honestly think less attacks would completely ruin it. The speed of this world makes defending pretty easy anyway for players like Stahill (just an example) and others who are good defenders. If you then add in 100 troops per fakes, it just makes it easier to defend. You'd see a lot less conquers against and this world would just go no where. Maybe for a fast world like W25, you can implement this system, but for a slow world I really don't see it working at all. People would quit cos've boredom more often (as they already are doing) and the world would just be dull for everyone.

DeletedUser

The problem is it's too unbalanced in favour of the attacker. It's not really determination when I can send 1,000 fakes in about 10 minutes. And I can keep that up for hours.

It's not really a gameplay advantage, it's a convenience advantage.
You make it seems as if its only an attacker's advantage.

Remember that in this game you can attack and defend at the same time, so the "Defender," as you keep saying, can also send these fakes right back. So this "too unbalanced in favor of the attacker" point is moot.

DeletedUser

Me likey

it can only get better as we get use to the new skin , but I wouldnt keep playing without premium, it would take hours to just go through each individual village ,plus it doesn't cost much ...I waste more money each month than what this cost. :axemen: