Game: what do you think about the last player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OFT:u know,i do act very good,always wanted to be one(have been practicing,can cry in necessary situations:lol:)

ONT:HOPLON who?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

The last player will be the biggest nerd that you can come across, if you face him the wrong way over the net you'll die of bordom.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No viruses can be on this forum without my say-so; pike off.

DeletedUser19916

"Tongue is only weapon that sharpens when used" (I'm not sure does that phrase go like that in english) :) But in these forums he havn't shown his killer words :p

DeletedUser

I did before your time, kid; before you even knew there was a world forum, probably. From the above comment, it's easy to see one thing; you're a newbie. I'm sure I'll be seeing spears and swords sent at me from 200 hours away for this, but whatever.

Maybe you should ask your friends closer to me what I did to them when they were in RSG, EA and Nazgul. :) There's a reason why, even when they're behemoths compared to my current size, they know not to touch me.

DeletedUser19916

I think it's very true, but for you to know, I'm not newbie, I may be pretty new here in forums, but I know pretty well how to play this game. But reason why I said that, was becouse I havn't seen that, and my comment wasn't so serious.

and Sorry for off-topic.

wolves apha

I think it's very true, but for you to know, I'm not newbie, I may be pretty new here in forums, but I know pretty well how to play this game. But reason why I said that, was becouse I havn't seen that, and my comment wasn't so serious.

and Sorry for off-topic.

Pissed of alexianx, bad move.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

above me: V V V noob :)

EDIT:
ffs wolves, you pushed in :D

Wolves: some A prick who hates me :O

Status
Not open for further replies.