Game: what do you think about the last player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

^^^Jdog's Acolyte^^^

You're supposed to flame me back, Kill, not apologize and retreat, sheesh.

DeletedUser

random person who I notice posting alot...but sadly that's all i know :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I never noticed you posting daughter:)

Now don't worry I'll make sure that'll not come for you after I turned off the lights, time for you to learn sleeping in the dark.

It's JDogg, very bad of you to not type it correctly.:icon_evil:

random person who I notice posting alot...but sadly that's all i know :icon_cry:

Yes she hasn't been active for some time so she's a bit shy.:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When last I checked, I had penis...and you were admiring it, you sick freak. '

Perhaps I'd type his name properly if he was memorable; too bad he wasn't, save the epic whining.

wolves apha

One of my favorite players of all time.

Very good with his words and very ruthless.
And making a comeback.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Well where you failed he succeded after all, so of course you are jealous. However you havn't learnt all the words yet and still got a lot to learn if you ever will learn it girl. You have a girls body and a dick, yes that's true. It means that you are a shemale, I'm sorry to inform you that your mother was a hermaphrodite. it's just natural that you're a slight bit diffrence, but not to worry, there are still a few of your sorta.. kin out there.

There's nothing wrong with beeing diffrent, well nearly not. Even if I don't like you I'm sure your mother Archblade does, however I can't tell that for a fact since we useally share our opinions with eachother.

DeletedUser

^^ yet again a person who I don't know...and rather not care getting to know them...

wolves apha

Well where you failed he succeded after all, so of course you are jealous. However you havn't learnt all the words yet and still got a lot to learn if you ever will learn it girl. You have a girls body and a dick, yes that's true. It means that you are a shemale, I'm sorry to inform you that your mother was a hermaphrodite. it's just natural that you're a slight bit diffrence, but not to worry, there are still a few of your sorta.. kin out there.

There's nothing wrong with beeing diffrent, well nearly not. Even if I don't like you I'm sure your mother Archblade does, however I can't tell that for a fact since we useally share our opinions with eachother.

Um, i hope that was about alexianx:icon_confused:

To Thana: A girl from Texas who is in love with blogs.

DeletedUser

Yeah when i started posting you were not there, beat me to it,

Wolves is a post blocker :)

DeletedUser

A SCIROS player... no much to say about the villages names :icon_wink:
I think his avatar is Sanji... not sure though :p

DeletedUser19916

Manowar :icon_rolleyes: PK :icon_rolleyes: :icon_cool: Well sometimes he speaks words of wisdom..

@alexianx: I don't want to fight with anyone I don't know well (especially in these forums) and I don't want to fight anyone with my mighty english skills. They aren't that good that it would be fun :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.