Game: what do you think about the last player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Off Topic:
Specifically, you harassed Airi, Maladicta, Nowa and Skat. Only one of those four, so far as I know, didn't take offense to it. The rest actually fled the tribe because of it.
Lol no one fleed because of it, but you don't know what a joke is. If they doesn't like it then it's just to say so. They never talked in the forums before and not after, I never flame people who tells me to stop and I never have.

I can certify that Nowa and Skat felt harassed in GODS(and Maladicta as well if I'm not mistaken) and Nowa did flee just because of it. I was the one who didn't care too much about it although it must have been the worse for me from all 4. I mean come on! The ''claiming Airi topic'' was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen on TW! I wouldn't blame you for it though, avarome was the real harasser.

(Noticed my name and had to post. Go on with the game...)

DeletedUser

Hmm if she Indeed fleed for that then I'm sorry and I wasn't aware of that.
I always prefer when people just tell me that they don't want or like it then the topic would go deleted and I belive that Avarome would do the same.

And I though that you was ok with it Airi cause you do know when to say no, it was a try to get people back on the forum. Sometimes there's a lot that doesn't speak and then you try various methods to get them more active if they have fun.

Next time just send me or the one doing something that you or someone doesn't like a message, I'm sure people would appriciate it when they go to far. Of course I don't mean just you Airi but others as well, it's quite hard from time to time to know what people are thinking when you never have spoken with them before.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I noticed that you had typed before. You flame when you say for example "You suck, I'm much better"" not when you present some fact behind it. Quite short and simple example but you should understand, what would fir for you is:

Spammer.:p

DeletedUser

Tacos is great and there isn't any stronger relation, ones who love tacos doesn't fight eachother but makes a strong bond.;D

Tacos make you strong!:D

DeletedUser7397

he forgot his own game and went into flamming/agreeing mode

DeletedUser

Yes I love my own letter, I also noticed that "Flaming" is a function or ability which got it's own on/off switch(Just like a simple flooder, On or off):)

DeletedUser7397

That he still dont get this is a game, and is more interested in posting his own ridiculous remarks.

DeletedUser6458

Best denier i have ever seen
Full of
poop.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.