General Discussion vs W4 Forum?

DeletedUser

(You're not the one with the funk Pervis.... save yourself, insert plug.)

Poor Sporky.... poor, poor Sporky.

So clueless.

DeletedUser

Yes, I believe she is, as she obviously hasn't seen our OD.

Oblivious is no excuse.

DeletedUser18772

Yes, I believe she is, as she obviously hasn't seen our OD.

Oblivious is no excuse.

Oh wow you are ranked 1 in ODD. Everyone give a large cheer for the tribe that builds spears and swords - or do you just stack vils with nobels to increase your ODD stats...

Dimzee you are a troll, after all this time and you still dont know how to fight. You may talk the talk but you are still as clueless as you where when you where still playing with LIFE - as can be seen here - Link

Go back to eating inactives and barbs, your not worth my time. :icon_neutral:

When you have something significant to brag about let me know. . . .otherwise go play in traffic.

DeletedUser

Yeah... It's the equivalence of penis envy.
She's one of those poor sad people who has never led a tribe and is envious of those who have. She's also got a bad case of Trollitus.

Ever hear that song "Lonesome Loser"?

DeletedUser18772

Yeah... It's the equivalence of penis envy.
She's one of those poor sad people who has never led a tribe and is envious of those who have. She's also got a bad case of Trollitus.

Ever hear that song "Lonesome Loser"?

LMFAO! Penis envy??? Thats rich especially comming from a troll that couldnt find her attack button in the middle of a well lit shopping center! Heck Jinzee have you even attacked an actual red dot or are you so colour blind that greys and reds all appear the same colour.

Excuse me but I have lead a tribe - two in fact. Both where fairly successful, not to mention others I have been in council or co lead. I know it is asking a bit much for someone of your low intellect - but try reseaching your facts before you come up with these statements - oh wait I forgot who I was talking to. . . .

By the way, speaking of leading tribes, how is EMO going? Have you actually got more than two members yet? Heck you must be a special leader - even Thirsty left.

Well you certainly made my day - thanks for the laugh :lol:

DeletedUser18772

Just ignore her Thirsty.... she is nobody.

Awwww poor Wingee - its ok if you flame anyone, but when someone turns the tables on you, its ok to ignore them?

God you are sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you still talking?

And the word is 'You're' ... not "your'.

DeletedUser18772

No I am pressing buttons on the keyboard - which forms words, then I click the mouse to post.

I do apologise for making you upset - must be hard going from a world where your main focus is to flame whilst doing nothing ingame, to a world where no-one wants to be in your tribe and you are treated as a pet in the forums - tell me is it hard constantly sucking up to Harlos?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you serious Sporky? or is this just your game persona?

You keep on thinking that you're making me angry, so can also think that special education educators everywhere are angry people as well.

Continue with your envy, flaming, trolling, and oblivious nature, because the world needs people like you to prove the superior existence of others.

DeletedUser18772

Are you serious Sporky? or is this just your game persona?

You keep on thinking that you're making me angry, so can also think that special education educators everywhere are angry people as well.

Continue with your envy, flaming, trolling, and oblivious nature, because the world needs people like you to prove the superior existence of others.

Oh you poor sad deluded soul, I appologise for having a convo with you. I didnt realise the extent of your delusions.

Dont worry - I wont pick on you anymore. . .:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Awwww poor Wingee - it's ok if you flame anyone (The proper word to use here is someone, or everyone; not anyone), but , when someone turns the tables on you, it's ok to ignore them?

God (insert comma :icon_rolleyes:) you are sad.

LMAO...

Edited huh?

Why would you do such a thing? [L]

For future reference the words are:

You - As in; You fail.

You are - As in; You are desperately seeking attention.

Your (Your original screw up)- As in; Your forum presence leaves much to be desired; You try way too hard (It shouldn't be a struggle).

You're - As in; If you're going to look in the mirror, don't blame God for what you see. The ugliness that you see, is the ugliness that you create.

This Special Education presentation formulated to educate YOU, has been presented to you by;
One of TW's most popular! and most beautiful forum personalities EVER! "Jinzee".

Because of her exceptional beauty, wit, inner, and outer glow, as well as her innate ability to allow forum idiots to make themselves look extremely more stupid than they seem to realize; Jinzee is despised by these overtly hideous, idiotic, and gargantuan Twinkie eating forum Trollasaurus everywhere.

Watch the responses; I'm sure one will show up, and try to conceal or thwart something. They are very predictable, these Trollasaurus.

(Bait - Hook & Reel)

DeletedUser18772

Grammar Police
Every forum has one of these. They will not only go to great lengths to correct simple misspelled words, but will also try and correct l33t as well. They will venture into the realm of grammar as well. This forum poster is usually dismissed by the forum community as someone with nothing more to contribute than their good spelling.

Well at least you found your place in life. :icon_neutral:

Honestly Jinzee is thats the best retal you can come up with? I showed you and the rest of the readers here (if any) your dismal stats on both W4 and W32, and you tried to flame me for my grammer. Give it up you may have a good knowledge of the english language, but you suck at TW. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

So who are you for Manchester Utd or Barça?

barca.jpg

or

ManU_Logo_JpegSmall.jpg