General Flaming & Personal Battles

• Thread starter warriormonkey03
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You dont get to speak until you fix ure avatar :icon_evil:
Only kidding :icon_wink:
But still cant see the writing...

Yeah I have to try to redo it... It works in my profile on TW. Says Stick1289 and Fear Me and on his hat in small letters is SFX. But yeah it's a noob working ;p

DeletedUser

Yeah I have to try to redo it... It works in my profile on TW. Says Stick1289 and Fear Me and on his hat in small letters is SFX. But yeah it's a noob working ;p

If you want i'll make you a signature if you tell me what you want on it. Then i shall flame it like there is no tomorrow before i remember that it is my work :(

DeletedUser

If you want i'll make you a signature if you tell me what you want on it. Then i shall flame it like there is no tomorrow before i remember that it is my work :(

Well then I want to see you flame your own work :p

Can you make one with lightning in it? Stick1289 and SFX????

DeletedUser

Well then I want to see you flame your own work :p

Can you make one with lightning in it? Stick1289 and SFX????

lightningsig.jpg

bahhh this has to be the worst sig ever. You fail so hard. Faily mcfailster! get your sig out of here stick1289

DeletedUser

LoL! Quit flaming your own work :p

I will have to make one later :p

hahahhahahah :)

DeletedUser

LoL! Quit flaming your own work :p

I will have to make one later :p

hahahhahahah :)

Thats only the second sig i've ever done and it took me 20 minutes which is why it is below crap. Not to mention i didn't know what to do about the lightning and it was extremely hard haha

DeletedUser

lol :p

Yeah heard about it... too busy with college and running a tribe :p

DeletedUser

hotspaceguy. if you read this, i want to know what goes on through your head. you say you made a tribe disband just through words, the only time i've ever seen you post on this forum it has been sheer nonsense that no one can make out or understand. I claim that you are one of the biggest noobs on world36.

DeletedUser

And i want to join in to WM you are the biggest noob because you cant be a warrior and a monkey you feces doesn't turn sharp and no village owner has ever been any other kind of mammal than human so you are effecting tradition. Die in you 40 year lifespan, die die die!

HeftySmurf

And i want to join in to WM you are the biggest noob because you cant be a warrior and a monkey you feces doesn't turn sharp and no village owner has ever been any other kind of mammal than human so you are effecting tradition. Die in you 40 year lifespan, die die die!

You smell like cheese..

DeletedUser

here is some proof of my existance

2199795753_ee7b31e028.jpg

This is a picture of me in my younger years. I have grown much since then. Do not doubt that of which you do not understand.

DeletedUser

can u make me one with ~TKOL~ IN 30 in another one that has 36 in i want naruto iin the back round