Give me some good stories

pogo777

I need a good laugh, so give me your best stories from TW. Funny, serious, sad, etc. Doesn't matter what world, but would also love to hear some 88 stories as well.

DeletedUser

In W83, Dallow and I became fast friends over our love of big cats. Tigers, Cougars, Lions, Panthers, you name it, we loved it.

It was after a few skype chats that Dallow decided to further our relationship. He asked if I would like to co-play him. I was flattered, confused, and aroused. Playing on one of the best accounts in W83? That sounded marvelous! However, I also had an option to join another account at the time. The slightly less marvelous, 07 Krieger account.

It was at this moment that Dallow and I started forming the greatest scheme in TW history. So perfect and flawless that the inner workings of it all, still to this day, elude even the greatest TW minds.

I'd like to enlighten you all, but our birdies are in place and we do not intend to hint you in the right direction. Or should I say left?

#LigerAlliancePhase3

DeletedUser41903

Yes it was a really fun would but so was w13 also and a few others I played.lol You should look up my other posts from back in the day if you have the time.lol I love the flaming and talking shit to so called pro players.:D

pogo777

Yes it was a really fun would but so was w13 also and a few others I played.lol You should look up my other posts from back in the day if you have the time.lol I love the flaming and talking shit to so called pro players.:D

I'll give it a look after this weekend c:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You just dont get good shit like this anymore. Playing with Rep and Ben was a true honor

DeletedUser

Well, these are already on my profile in 88, but once upon a time several years back, I was so utterly blazed, I tried to dismiss myself from a tribe instead of just leaving. I was one of two members. That was awkward.

Another time the same year, I scrambled to snipe what I thought was a train on a village I just nobled, something like 98 loyalty by then. It was in fact a ram train. My own ram train I sent days before, and the village name should have been obvious but my eyes were glazed over. Apparently all was cool up to that point, but man, once I got blazed real good... Take it from me, don't take hits and take villas in the same breath... or, week, w/e.

DeletedUser

In W83, Dallow and I became fast friends over our love of big cats. Tigers, Cougars, Lions, Panthers, you name it, we loved it.

It was after a few skype chats that Dallow decided to further our relationship. He asked if I would like to co-play him. I was flattered, confused, and aroused. Playing on one of the best accounts in W83? That sounded marvelous! However, I also had an option to join another account at the time. The slightly less marvelous, 07 Krieger account.

It was at this moment that Dallow and I started forming the greatest scheme in TW history. So perfect and flawless that the inner workings of it all, still to this day, elude even the greatest TW minds.

I'd like to enlighten you all, but our birdies are in place and we do not intend to hint you in the right direction. Or should I say left?

#LigerAlliancePhase3

Less than two weeks after we confirmed the presence of the ligering another tribe has fallen victim to us. People will never understand how or why we are doing what we are doing but they will see it.

#NoMoreLigeringAround
#LigerAlliancePhase3
#UVLightsCantSeeUs
#LigerAllianceConfirmed

DeletedUser

@Dallow, ngl, I legit just stare at your sig for a few minutes every time I see it. Maybe it's all the cat gifs people keep posting in threads that aren't supposed to have cats that gets me, but I literally for 30 seconds just sat slack jawed at my screen in awe of the cuteness that is the ligering. Will be eagerly awaiting phase 123151515, if you can fit that many ligers with squiggly arrows and trophies, that is