Glory: The New Superpower?!

DeletedUser

Been keeping track and they have been nobling vils more than 400k a day for a few times now, are they the new super power?

discuss below

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Glory seems to love sending crappy trains just like w2v. Is this what it takes nowadays to be the new world order?

DeletedUser7158

They're certainly one to watch. - excellent positioning and seem quite stable, so I expect them to be around for some time to come.

DeletedUser

Been keeping track and they have been nobling vils more than 400k a day for a few times now, are they the new super power?

discuss below

To many tribe chances per week, meaning they are not satisfied with what they have, and want more more more... They shall fall soon once they get into a war with a northern tribe, as so far it seems all the experience is north, and the numpties are south.(General speaking, majority)

Tribes such as, MoM, , Music, w2v, Apathy, Those in my opinion are power tribes, they have built bonds with their members for a long time, with very little tribe changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92753

To many tribe chances per week, meaning they are not satisfied with what they have, and want more more more... They shall fall soon once they get into a war with a northern tribe, as so far it seems all the experience is north, and the numpties are south.(General speaking, majority)

Who told you of my numpty ways? :icon_redface:

GLORY is alright, but I've seen nothing that marks them as a tribe superior to all others besides points. That said, I am unaware of anything that marks them as inferior to other top tribes. As always, time will tell.

DeletedUser107679

I want to see GLORY stomp Venus. (nod)
And I think NS should gobble up Zombie to get a front.

DeletedUser

grGLORY is a joke, well depending on my observation theyve done on those 2 players of bAd, they got owned by those 2, until 1 got banned and 1 got kicked.

Apathy or Music! my personal bet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113200

GLORY is a joke, well depending on the observation theyve done on those 2 players of bAd, they got owned by those 2, until 1 got banned and 1 got kicked.

Apathy or Music! my personal bet.

Glory isn't a joke they have been up there since the beginning of the world so surely they must be doing something right they might have some dead weight but other than that they seem ok depends on the diplo and what type of players they have really are they the kind to run when they see a few incomings etc..Not saying the're going to win this world at the same time not saying they'll disband soon as well.Also along with Roy I'll like to see glory stomp Venus as well.

DeletedUser

I ONLY based it on their "OP effectiveness."
But who knows, Venus vs GLORY, it will be inevitable, seeing their clusters intertwining.

DeletedUser

New world wars always end with merges. Its sadly a fact now. I do hope some tribe in w71, wars a tribe fully with out picking players here and there.

My pennies lie on, Apathy & .

DeletedUser113438

They have a lot of dead weight.. have like 3 caps against them with barely any resistance at all.

DeletedUser

I am rooting for , apathy, and Venus.

I DO HOPE THEY WONT MERGE.

Venus, i bet theyre just filling the gaps, establishing some good front.

DeletedUser

Did someone say hug? :lol:
How'd you know that was our plan? :icon_rolleyes:
Spy in Venus eh... :icon_confused:
Thats always an idea! You guys should get a spy in Venus, that's a brilliant idea! :icon_idea:
Then that spy will get sucked into the Cult we are ! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Its pretty obvious actually :p

And I was referring that they wont merge when they war with whoever they wants :p