~GOH~ War Stats

DeletedUser

He (kaufy) was talking for a tribe not for himself.

Just to make it clear, no, he was not talking for FOE, he was talking for himself. It's his personal belief, do not misinterpret.

we was flamed for having poor ODA - we have now taken 4th place in the ODA rankings

That was not my intention when I compared ODA scores. I was just pointing out so people would stop whining and get some facts straight.

And congrats on the 4th in ODA, however you surpassed WOTB, not a full-time tribe.

Michael Wittman

Yes can we please stop with the whole WOTB is not a tribe!! it was when the war started. The fact that it is not now is a great victory for the allied forces.

DeletedUser

Yes can we please stop with the whole WOTB is not a tribe!! it was when the war started. The fact that it is not now is a great victory for the allied forces.

great victory for the allied forces? lol what did your tribe do to bring WOTB at the state it is now? Nothing i believe unless you can enlighten me and prove me wrong

And yes when the war started WOTB had more than 10.000 villages but the active players of WOTB (or most of the active if you prefer) went to join OK and KO.

Now noone said WOTB is not a tribe since it is shown in the tribe rankings. Where did you get your assumptions from Michael?

stellro

In that context therefore then GOH can class the happenings within WOTB a victory then???

DeletedUser

In that context therefore then GOH can class the happenings within WOTB a victory then???

How can you class it a victory? No tribe disbanded, you didnt win any war. Just WOTB had many inactives in the south and you took advantage of it and good for you. but you can't say you won a war. Maybe you won some inactives if you want:icon_razz:

stellro

There was many active players who are now out of the game in WOTB - they was active before we started attacking - now there not - Chaos constantly discredits WOTB but before they was much loved and adored (unless your stating that there was 50 inactives in there before we declared)....

And you state to Wittman "What did your tribe do to bring WOTB to state it is now" - Well I'll reverse that question to you and state:

what did GOH do to bring WOTB to the state it is now???

DeletedUser

If according to you GOH managed to bring WOTB to the state it is now, and when you started attacking all the players you attacked were supposed to be active and hadn't quit then probably you are either dellusional or you play a diferrent world.

WOTB had many inactives from the time the war started. some quit during the war but it was not GOH that made ALL these players quit. If you want credit for judah1 then sure you did great forcing him to quit:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

We should give credit when it's due.

Thumbs up to GOH for giving WOTB a hard kick in the groin and making them purely inactives when they were just a half-active tribe in the beginning, those stats of GOH vs WOTB looked just so impressive :)

DeletedUser54100

atleast they still stood by the tribe they were in, if memory serves didn't you abandon Ins@ne and then noble them out?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

atleast they still stood by the tribe they were in, if memory serves didn't you abandon Ins@ne and then noble them out?:icon_rolleyes:

This again shows how much GOH members lack in knowledge before shooting their mouths off. Ah yes, I abandoned Greenwich too when I joined Ins@ne, which I later abandoned again when I joined FAIL. Do you feel smarter now? Let me guess, which Ins@ne members do you know again, probably none :lol:

I find it funny when you say they stood by the tribe they were in, you were expecting OU to kick away inactives and let you eat them up? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

I find it funny when you say they stood by the tribe they were in, you were expecting OU to kick away inactives and let you eat them up? :lol:

And this shows how smart you think you are.....there was quite a number of players kicked out of the Chaos family - but of course you knew this and was just being ironic wasnt you :)

DeletedUser

We dismissed NO players to hide stats.
Thoese that we dismissed like bruser or kirk the wineman we did cause we had indications they were spying for you. If you talk about judah he left the tribe twice alone without us dismissing him.
And i dont think we even dismissed a red player even if he had no sitter...
When jgkimo and secretsantas were red we didnt dismiss them and let you noble them while they were still in our tribe so no you are wrong stell. We dont dismiss players to hide stats.

DeletedUser

secretsantas was dismissed when he started losing vills to us ... sorry if im repeating what you just said but didnt quite follow that sentence from your post mate..

stellro

And what of players like yakamo - .MrTyl. and so on - Sylb will be able to give the list of players more than I can

DeletedUser

is all you guys can do is pay attention to inactives because you dont have the guts to attack an active player? this is a war stats thread not a war of words about inactives.

DeletedUser

is all you guys can do is pay attention to inactives because you dont have the guts to attack an active player? this is a war stats thread not a war of words about inactives.

Ah Kaufy, it appears to be that for many W14 players however it makes good sense for GOH to noble the inactive meatshield since those villages are just right at the doorstep for easy pickings. Why would you noble something active when you have plenty of inactives all over your frontgates? :icon_razz:

But like I stated before just last month, GOH made an impressive start against WOTB, yet unable to pull something similar against the main Chaos tribes which are located slightly further and off.

6. ~GOH~ Initially impressive success against ~OU~ but can they keep up the good record? Only time will tell.

stellro

I can list approx 3 or 4 active players that Im aware of close to us in k73 / 83:

Shop
Stork
Witman
Teves

Oh and Passmith has some villages there although granted Im not sure anybody is targetting him currently....is it our fault your control a cont with inactive accounts - or does it make sense to build up villages in close proximity to these players to make attacking them more aggressively an easier prospect - or does strategy get lost on you???

stellro

Not sure what the point of the 2 above stats are in this thread???

So one week after posting:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~GOH~ GOH-A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TheF0E TheFOE -ZOO- ~DW~ PLA ~OK~ ~KO~ WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 124
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,010,594
Side 2: 1,229,044
Difference: 218,450

image.php

The breakdown of the 2 wars is still doubling Chaos in villages nobled and FOE are just over doubling to us in villages nobled.