Golden the epiphany of hypocrisy

DeletedUser108039

I believe he hung me out to dry a couple more times after that tbh :D but that was awhile back now, unlike baldur, I don't spew all these crying in externals for sympathy and try to play victim instead we got his tribe and account ruined in return, seems more fitting :D

I feel bad that you have gone quiet baldur but I'll let u in on a secret, I have a "droideka" account waiting for me in Golden. Good luck on the witch hunt. Coz we will be "tribemates" again next year.

I will get you a Droideka account again.... I got you the actual Droideka account damn it !

Age of Ultron

5MiEUbB.png

latest

Basically nothing.

DeletedUser116214

ghostbuster;6987367]I am very dumb I know that.

We didn't expect anything else coming from a bieber and kardashians fan or should i Quote: "Those are my things" :lol:

Age of Ultron

Wow your salt levels are so high they became infectious.
When i cried reading that as I always do when i read personal insults the tears went into my mouth and I could taste a little salt.

Gonna stop reading this thread now or it might get to dangerous levels

edd597c8e67bcf7c73f33d7aa791a307.png

:icon_neutral: He likes to live dangerously !

DeletedUser

Worse is being a jon snow and having ramsay bolton as your tribemate after what he did to his sister .:lol:

qE8ZzYS.png

We live in an alternate universe where we're in sweet sweet no homo bromance. Golden is a friendly tribe like that.

DeletedUser

I feel bad that you have gone quiet baldur but I'll let u in on a secret, I have a "droideka" account waiting for me in Golden. Good luck on the witch hunt. Coz we will be "tribemates" again next year.

Shots fired #TheReturnOfKoss #BringKossHome

DeletedUser

I wonder what's in these Golden interviews. Clearly player skill isn't really considered. I really thought support timing was a must for a "top-tier" tribe...

[spoil]

c7483a7d2dc5f3e130867f90c866c476.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

I wonder what's in these Golden interviews. Clearly player skill isn't really considered. I really thought support timing was a must for a "top-tier" tribe...

[spoil]

[/spoil]
Your own leader doesn't put skill first either, nor should any.

DeletedUser108039

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Whos timing was this :p and they got refused ?

DeletedUser108039

My own leader? I am my own leader.. what are you talking about.

Attacks are Karl's.. Not refused.. he was accepted. I'm making fun of his support timing at end. The good support timing is Cool :D

Did he get in :p and what tribe is he in i want to fight him someone who can actually time decently ! others say they can but naaa