Gonna Come Again...That's the spot

DeletedUser78112

to easy i wonder how many caps we could get if we tried hard? lol

DeletedUser

Geez, I've never seen such a lopp sided war...:icon_eek: I think -V- even did better againist Rx4U (which isn't saying much)

DeletedUser78112

Geez, I've never seen such a lopp sided war...:icon_eek: I think -V- even did better againist Rx4U (which isn't saying much)

nah Rx4U pwned -V-, but i think they actually bothered to make ops, this is more free for all nobling, to easy :lol:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ???
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NOB!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 359
Difference: 351

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,433
Side 2: 3,324,498
Difference: 3,247,065

chart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~RAID~
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 138
Difference: 94

chart

Side 1: 407,363
Side 2: 1,183,336
Difference: 775,973

chart

DeletedUser

stats speak for them selves..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are true, they are an excellent tribe in war, but you have to realise, ??? had already been fighting Raid for about 3-4months or something like that, so although I see your point, you have to give them the credit they deserve

DeletedUser78112

You are true, they are an excellent tribe in war, but you have to realise, ??? had already been fighting Raid for about 3-4months or something like that, so although I see your point, you have to give them the credit they deserve

~RAID~ never done that much until we stepped in and put ??? under pressure, so we are the ones winning this war :icon_biggrin:

velibor

~RAID~ never done that much until we stepped in and put ??? under pressure, so we are the ones winning this war :icon_biggrin:

Yea but keep in mind mate that when you're in a clinch fistfighting an opponent and anotherone walks up to you from the back and starts hammering on you there isnt much you can do...from what i see in these stats is that ??? knows how this will all end so they decided to cut their loses and give up leaving you just nobling barbs :/

DeletedUser

some stats would be nice to see just how much NOB!! raped ???

:D

DeletedUser

When are ~RAID~ going to do something useful like win a war? I mean nob!! had to bail them out here and Rx4U saved them from -V-, Joker step your game up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The same could be said about both sides of the TDE/MASK war, so why are you commenting on that? :p

DeletedUser

Because in the case of MASK vs T.D.E neither side has had significant losses so far plus that is only one war, but in the case of raid vs ???, ~RAID~ where loosing by quite a margin and the same could be said about raid vs -V-.

DeletedUser

It's also the only way MASK has ever been a part of.
And I believe the ~RAID~ vs. -V- war was rather similar to ours, with very few losses on either side for the majority of the time.

-=I am the Joker=-

Because in the case of MASK vs T.D.E neither side has had significant losses so far plus that is only one war, but in the case of raid vs ???, ~RAID~ where loosing by quite a margin and the same could be said about raid vs -V-.

You are absolutely correct...

RAID is sitting around doing nothing watching others take the brunt of attacks thus our ODD is not growing (it is only 132 million ranked 3rd in the world), letting others noble our in-actives to give them good stats (winonly, pleven, krayakin, gazski, (all these accounts were not internally nobled out because the defense from the inactive players was being used on the RAID - V border) ??? knew this and used it to boost their stats. they did after all sit the accounts at some point when they were part of RAID thus I am sure they knew which were active and which were not.) Admitting either way they have good stats don't they :icon_wink:, now to make it a bit more interesting ask any member of ??? when RAID launched an offensive on them you will find that we hadn't bothered until the day before NOB!! declared on them we couldn't be bothered with them prior so yes we were letting others attack for us thus our ODA not rising (138 million ranked 5th in the world with 24 players comparing to MASKS 39 players and only 60 million more oda...) not saying anything about the 1.9 million point average per player the smallest member of your top 24 having 150 villages comparing to RAID's average points per player being 1.3 million with the smallest player only having 16 villages...

As for the war with V / OMEN let's look at why this war happen to start RAID was warring ALL4-1, POP then WOW and a few smaller tribes only after V started recruiting them, did RAID declare on yet another top 10 tribe, now I can't say that RAID has won a single war since this world has started that was significant because either they ran to a new tribe or disbanded and formed something new, now as for the top 10 tribes at the time none were willing to go after the top dog being V, doing justice to the TOP tribes in this world at the time we wouldn't have accepted support as stated in our war declaration.

So let's keep in mind that RAID was only a top 20 tribe not a top 10 tribe at the time this war started, V OMEN V went through at least 3 sets of dukes and they couldn't make head way on RAID. The last dukes of V managed to take 241 villages from RAID members, this includes all villages of RAID players (we didn't kick any, actually we took in a V account phil gilroy with 70 some villages just to annoy V, ask any member of V how they didn't have to fight to take those villages :icon_biggrin:, RAID on the other hand took 360 villages from V which do not include the villages taken by members of V that were kicked because they were making the stats look bad or from the members that left because the leadership was failing.

As to Rx4U joining in on the V RAID war you can ask members of Rx4U and I am sure they will verify that the northern territory of V was weak, the majority of support from V's northern villages were on the RAID border, their surprise attack let them make massive head way on V which just couldn't be stopped by V because the defense was too far away to effectively stack against them, the active players and the support were near RAID not Rx4U having one of the prior Dukes in RAID now has assured me of what I have said to be true.

So please do keep thinking that RAID has done nothing, that we are a poor little tribe in need of help otherwise we will crumble, we always enjoy the banter about us here on the pnp's us being so bad and all, several tribes have attempted to bash us rather extremely here on the boards in the past only bad thing is where are they now... so we expect people to have fun with our stats and warring history but until your tribe has been around as long as RAID has don't judge the leadership of one of the two tribes that still has the original leaders in it and has not had to dissolve and make a new tribe because they couldn't handle where they were. I can safely say my players haven't been bored to death nor do they find my leadership to be failed otherwise they would have jumped ship long ago and joined ??? just to make their play lives a bit more interesting... (those that left, left under false pretenses (???) to infiltrate OMEN and help RAID and were afraid when the time came to return to RAID and tried a underhanded method of keeping themselves safe as long as possible, thus used my (poor) leadership skills as an excuse because they had to say something otherwise everyone would have noticed what type of players they really are, individuals instead of tribe members, ask who is supporting who in ??? you will find no one supports anyone else. Either way those villages and the territory that was lost to there departure is slowly returning to RAID without the players).

Side 1:

Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 270
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 1,903,605
Side 2: 2,422,944
Difference: 519,339

chart

This is when RAID actually launched on ???

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 14/05/2010 00:00:00 to 05/06/2010 23:28:42

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 31
Difference: 141

chart

Side 1: 1,480,539
Side 2: 292,078
Difference: 1,188,461

chart

(this is why I try to refrain from posting on the boards I just get long winded and leave myself open to your comments of being a poster that posts walls of text...)

DeletedUser

i wont say anything against joker or raid even if you desered so by your ingame moves, but seems like you got most of your caps after NOB!! launched.