Good Game Well Played

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well it's been an interesting world. Good job to everyone who played and thanks for making it interesting. On this world many friends have been made and even more enemies, I just hope at the end of the day we can all see how much fun we had and congratulate each other on making it fun.

Special mention to the people I was with this world that made it so interesting: Brendan (my early game disappearing co), Greg, Jake (love hate relationship), Bill, Jasper, Spencer, Devin, Charlie, Minimalanimal, Mithrae, Nebula original co players Chris and Cal, Arabela (still fighting, go you!)

Signing out, good game guys :)

arabela

4e1a1aca34.png

You're almost there, guys. Congrats!

Too bad we didn't have a proper fight between our tribes, but you guys won, we lost.

In the end this is all that matters. I did enjoy it either way...

arabela

lol...that sounds nice, i guess :p Thought you might enjoy me more as a tribemate, tho :)

And again, I am an average player. I am just lucky to have such awesome cos on my side and especially Lippa, who is one of best players i ever met in this game. <3 And crazy enough to play and put effort even due to this situation. I guess i met same kind of crazy player like me :p

DeletedUser115004

Lol what a boring way to end 3 big tribes surely big war?

No merge yay...

Deleted User - 10770065

Done a bit of a research and the whole world merged to fight NAM. No surprises. Great and a fitting ending to the last no hauls! Wp!

DeletedUser42044

Done a bit of a research and the whole world merged to fight NAM. No surprises. Great and a fitting ending to the last no hauls! Wp!

Yeah whole world, except CIVIL, NATI, INT, W2V that merged into NAM (with that order) and NAM-friendly tribes that gave account/villages to them as Sass and Khan..

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score

NAM's whole plan was to merge with Any themselves, after either recruiting from all other tribes around them or just using them till they served their purpose and then backstab them.

But surely if NAM had won that way, you wouldn't have mentioned it right Shaun? :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Here is a multitude of applicable lyrics for this lovely World 83!
[spoil][video=youtube;wQpsZbzd_ZE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQpsZbzd_ZE[/video][/spoil]
<3AM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's be honest though, the only real achievement that has come out of this world is the formation of the Liger Alliance

#AllSeeingLigers
#EyeOfTheLiger
#WeAreLigers
#Ligers ControlledW83

DeletedUser

The real power of W83 laid behind the thrones. ;)

#LigerIlluminati
#AllSeeingLigers
#LigersControlledW83

Deleted User - 10770065

NAM's whole plan was to merge with Any themselves, after either recruiting from all other tribes around them or just using them till they served their purpose and then backstab them.

But surely if NAM had won that way, you wouldn't have mentioned it right Shaun? :icon_smile:

If what you said were to be true, then I would have the same feelings towards NAM. I don't really hold any ties with whatever players were in that tribe now. Actually recruitment was pretty much the reason why I left NAM in 77 & the game. Still a fact that this happened and this is probably the fastest world win yet (despite the relatively low player base)... with an end game merge zz.

No such thing as wars any more in TW. Gl buds.