good luck tanpancho

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You claim to be humble, elite, and a whole slew of things better than me..
Someone as arrogant, and cocky as yourself does not fit the word humble, and your constant actions/ugly hate filled posts show more than you think.
Grow up some day, you will eventually i suppose..

You have zero humble as well
also arrogant and cocky
Elite is an overused word in this game.

Clicking a button to send defense to stack a village to kill inbound nukes?? Skill bro
Clicking a button to send nukes or noble trains that is now governed by the game itself?? skill bro

Elite??? hahahaha click a damn button

Look in that mirror again paj cause we can surely find some of your own quotes that make big out to be the pope compared to you.

Calculated losses, you ignoramus. (name calling would be wrong, but in this case your ignorance is apparent to everyone...

You say name calling is wrong?? Do we even need to go back thru your posting history for that answer paj??

Your history speaks for itself, and its this very reasoning that i will chase your account to the ends of the world..

You chase him till the end on the vendetta you say you have but yet their has been no actual fighting between your 2 accounts?

Slates, zarko, hamadali, badlapje, canine, ....
the list of losers and quitters grows daily. (not calling slates a loser by any means)

So then you are calling him a quitter?? He is on your list for losers and quitters. Would you not agree that both of those names go hand in hand when used in a certain tone? How come you did not list tan on that list?? He just quit!!

What about the fact that BH broke the nap without confirming this fact with Beqa or luis??

Well according to raven who was allowed to read the actual conversation, she agreed that we did not pull the blinders over beqa and luis. So you know this kind of shows everyone that you are also ignorant to fact at times.

You have posted many things and when they involve me, I know the real answer. I have called you out now 4 times on things you posted. You have failed to reply or prove what you stated. Until you do anything you post is irrelevant and has no truth at all. Go back and find them paj and prove to us all how bright you are.
Till then you are nothing:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser80608

Tanpancho never asked us to defend him, as he said the support would be better off elsewhere

I wonder why you use that to make this look better, when i posted something similar like that to explain why i lost my whole k77 and a part of k67 cluster it was all bs? So if I (BH) give up a cluster because it would cost too much to defend its all wrong, adn Tanpancho (Phnx) can get away with it?

nobling your meatschields

Good luck, but we don't use meatshields

S1cky Dutch

I wonder why you use that to make this look better, when i posted something similar like that to explain why i lost my whole k77 and a part of k67 cluster it was all bs? So if I (BH) give up a cluster because it would cost too much to defend its all wrong, adn Tanpancho (Phnx) can get away with it?

As your villages WERE stacked, I still have the reports.. And I don't think it was me complaining about k67, I would've hoped you would have given me a better fight:p with Dappamicky and all, I bet hes not such a frontline player either.. Though he has SFC's support in his villages:icon_eek:

And I don't know anything about Tanpancho, how good he/she was, if it had stacked villages or not.

Just a shame Tanpancho left like this.

Good luck, but we don't use meatshields

:lol::lol::lol:

That's all I say,

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I think we/Luis, Cham removed some of your players from a K.. And still am.

Tanpancho never asked us to defend him, as he said the support would be better off elsewhere

IMO, I think Tanpancho left the game as he/she didn't felt like playing anymore, and spending hours and hours.

I'm going back ingame, nobling your meatschields

i see peoples being proud of nobling inactives
and pointing finger at others that do the same :icon_razz:

Pfl2A.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we wouldnt have to kill Mulejuice, rand, wild, troikos, and the like.

delusional is not the work for it insanity is more fitting, so lets start from the top...

mulejuice - was away working in Afghanistan, the account was sat and got banned before his return = not killed by phx

rand - very much still alive and growing well = not killed by phx

wild - very much still alive = not killed by phx

troikos - 3 entire k's from the nearest phx villages not to mention the fact that he was well on the up against loen but then had to quit due to Real life = not killed by phx

DeletedUser

With the above post, General Powell has a message for you paj.....

[SPOIL]
images
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

As your villages WERE stacked, I still have the reports.. And I don't think it was me complaining about k67, I would've hoped you would have given me a better fight:p

If you re-read yourself, you will see that you are actually proving his point.

As far as how many wannabe legends there are in this world, IF BH was to fail it would NOT be by the sole action of Phx. No matter how hard you guys try to be chest pumping, it will not change the fact that Phx in itself is just a small factor in this world. You can try hard for many years to pretend that you are godly and the best thing to have ever lived. The facts will not change, it wouldn't be a sole Phx victory as it wasn't the case with RAM nor BD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well- BRT is 1337. Among the 1337357 to EVER grace tribalwars. :icon_rolleyes:

He almost got bested by me on W54, but he was too 1337- so 1337 he hugged his way into merging accounts and then deleted to save face. He singlehandedly made Tanpancho delete, and anyone who believes otherwise is an ignorant idiot, obviously. Let's give him a BIG round of applause. :icon_neutral:

Let us all also give thanks to our respective gods for allowing him to grace our presence, for surely each and every one of our lives is better for having had him be a part of it. He is second to none, and is quite possibly the second coming, as undoubtedly he is a god among men, and head, shoulders and gut above the rest; and don't you doubt any of this for even a second. While there may be no facts, logic or credence to his claims, faith in spite of a lack of evidence is surely a adequate substitute. I would like to personally thank you Brt, for being the messiah of W 30, and may you and your BH daddies smite anyone who thinks otherwise. :icon_cool:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You have zero humble as well
also arrogant and cocky
Elite is an overused word in this game.

Clicking a button to send defense to stack a village to kill inbound nukes?? Skill bro
Clicking a button to send nukes or noble trains that is now governed by the game itself?? skill bro

Elite??? hahahaha click a damn button

Look in that mirror again paj cause we can surely find some of your own quotes that make big out to be the pope compared to you.

The difference here, and your blind ignorance is also obvious, is that i NEVER said i was humble. i never said i wasnt cocky, or arrogant.

Brt has claimed all over the pnp and skype that he is humble, while at the same time declaring his own superiority over everyone.....

Thats the difference, point number one mooted.

You say name calling is wrong?? Do we even need to go back thru your posting history for that answer paj??

Did you not read and compute what i wrote, clown?? I called him an ignoramus. Then i said i know its wrong, BUT its applicable. :icon_razz:

point number 2 refuted.

You chase him till the end on the vendetta you say you have but yet their has been no actual fighting between your 2 accounts?

There was more than enough fighting between EDS and i via the mavfan account. get a history lesson, before you speak.. eh?

As for now, its not prudent to attack him yet... i am in no position> I am a patient person... i outlasted karma, crasula, shipley, tommy, mberns, wittman, baddie, gicusan, Templarz, irock, mrsox, etc etc etc.

It would be wise for you to listen to my words, i have backed up every single boast i have ever made.

So then you are calling him a quitter?? He is on your list for losers and quitters. Would you not agree that both of those names go hand in hand when used in a certain tone? How come you did not list tan on that list?? He just quit!!

That would be our only real loss this war. tegregg was deleted by Troikos, as the original tegregg lost access to his own account when troikos stole his email. :icon_wink:

Try to swing what you will of slates, he did give on w30 and he did quit on BH when he wasnt accepted upon his return.. but its not insulting when its true. Its just funny how excuses arise for everything. I never once made an excuse for any of our inferior accounts. i accepted the losses, and made things happen to correct the issues. :icon_razz:

item number 3 refuted.

Well according to raven who was allowed to read the actual conversation, she agreed that we did not pull the blinders over beqa and luis. So you know this kind of shows everyone that you are also ignorant to fact at times.

I read the same conversation. you think i wasnt informed?? it was vague enough where i believe that wild should have stated it quite clearly. Wild always issued idle threats. Raven isnt always correct in his/her perceptions. Raven is also human as the rest of us, with his/her own biases. so your point was what again?

You have posted many things and when they involve me, I know the real answer. I have called you out now 4 times on things you posted. You have failed to reply or prove what you stated. Until you do anything you post is irrelevant and has no truth at all. Go back and find them paj and prove to us all how bright you are.
Till then you are nothing:icon_biggrin:

I am more than you will ever be to w30, tim. You forget that winners always dictate history, and pnp should be here in view forever. I have stated time and time again my plans, directions, and goals. I have achieved every goal i have set forth, (except my own personal goal of top oda) and phoenx has done far better than i could have ever imagined. Your huggles tribe is falling apart around you, and your sitters are getting tired. I believe you guys are regretting opening up on cham and luis... Seems things are not going as easily as planned, eh??

You can "call me out" as many times as you want. Again, i am arrogant, i am rude, and i am aggressively offensive (in pnp as well as ingame) it is what it is.. but when i call out someone, understand its only because they deny their dirty play, dirty words, or dirty actions. Brt claims he is humble and not like me in the least.. when he is JUST like me, MINUS MY HONESTY I own up to the fact i verbally abuse my enemies. Just dont be hypocritical, eh?

ps. let me remind you. I gave you my word that phoenx would send no nukes at bh until BH fired first.

You gave me your word that BH would honor that same agreement.

Who broke their word? Whose word is worth what to whom these days??? I have kept every single agreement i have made, to the very bitter end. Ask raven, whose word means oh so much to you... He will tell you exactly that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

man i struck a nerve how did that op you guys run on me go anyways... but back on topic you like to derail everytopic and boby lol dont make me laugh your not even playing on this world what about you and slates you left raven high and dry there seems like you have a pattern the heat is on you run. backstabbers and liars always stick togther huh. love the group your keeping there paj

DeletedUser

My God, what a novel. A two sentence beginning thread has developed into a 10 paragraph response. I wouldve bet tan would have been around till the end of 30... Guess nothing will surprise me now

DeletedUser

There was more than enough fighting between EDS and i via the mavfan account. get a history lesson, before you speak.. eh?

Simply never happened, I can say no more than that. I am touched that you feel the need to make a big point of been able to remove me from this world in the future but come on Paj the biggest threat you and your tribe carries is that one day you may hack my account.

(nice to see you still around art :))

EDS

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the title of the post was good luck tamp, so to that yes, as i have already posted in our forums, good luck my friend I hope all good for you in RL, the rest is pure lies and shame on you for printing it here. We all know the truth in Phoneix and cham and Luis would have defended him to the last sword if he had asked, he knew that, he knew who his friends were and are :)

DeletedUser

that would be our only real loss this war. tegregg was deleted by Troikos, as the original tegregg lost access to his own account when troikos stole his email. :icon_wink:

If that is what happened then you all could have turned in a ticket. Troikos was still playing when you claim that this happened. You know why you didn't, cause all you have is your claim. If it was true then he would have been banned.

Try to swing what you will of slates, he did give on w30 and he did quit on BH when he wasnt accepted upon his return

Here's a history lesson for you paj....I started this world with slates and actually joined the tribe that him another player were leading. Once I came aboard I was promoted to leadership and basically ran the tribe and we eventually merged with big and in turn joined BH(TGoW) In all that time slates was always on the watch list cause he liked to speak with everyone. Problem was he always spoke too much and usually was speaking to those we were fighting and passing info whether it was innocent or not. He always did what he could to lessen any losses for his own account when it came to tribe wide operations from day 1 that I knew him. He was constantly stirring up crap was never effective at any leadership positions that I or anyone else put him in. He then returns after being gone for almost a year and we are just supposed to stop everything and kill the fatted calf. He spent 2 days on skype, which totaled about 4-5 hours for both days. Yeah he gave it time alright. He just needed a logical excuse so he did not look like the traitor he was and has always been thruout this game.

He has shown zero loyalty to anyone and if he had stuck around he would have shown zero to you as well. You say he gave to this world but he gave nothing ingame as I have been with him from the start. So yeah I say this because it is true, not to make up stuff so others can gawk at a post. I say it mostly to show that you have no clue to what others are really about.

I read the same conversation. you think i wasnt informed?? it was vague enough where i believe that wild should have stated it quite clearly. Wild always issued idle threats.

And you call yourself ELITIST, hahahahahahahaha

My son knows more then you paj......The first rule is to never under nor overestimate your opponent.
Seems you all underestimated a lot. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

I am more than you will ever be to w30, tim.

Are you not calling big out for doing this same thing??????? Kettle black here paj??????
Do you get a free T-shirt or something for doing more???
You call big names for doing exactly what you just posted.
Hey paj, you know some of us do not need our ego stroked to play a game. I think you may have fallen deep into some 5th dimension or something. Climb out and take a freaking break!!!

You can "call me out" as many times as you want.

I have not called you out many times paj but the few I have, you have failed to prove anything. I know you read it but I have posted the truth and that is something you cannot REFUTE. So you just skip over it and never acknowledge it, hoping it will go away.
It won't sir cause you wont let it.:icon_neutral::icon_neutral:

Hidden message in that. Let's see who get's it

DeletedUser

boby lol dont make me laugh your not even playing on this world what about you and slates you left raven high and dry there seems like you have a pattern the heat is on you run. backstabbers and liars always stick togther huh. love the group your keeping there paj

I made you laugh? I feel like I've climbed a few rungs higher on the coolness ladder if I accomplished that, you being the son of god and all. :icon_cool:

What about me and Slates? I had an interest in playing it, sure, but frankly, I just wasn't ready to commit the time and effort to something that I have little stake in. Funny you mention the heat being on and running- cause I seem to remember YOU dropping a sit in my lap, everyday for a week, cause you couldn't handle a measly 400 incoming. :icon_redface: Have a high stakes eating competition that week?

It's pretty obvious by the way you type that you lack the most basic of understandings of the English language- so take a couple deep breaths and think about what you meant to type, cause this noise has no legitimate points nor anything about me in it- just your convoluted opinions.

I've never ran from attacks- and if you were to look at my stats you'd see I've been rimmed or close to rimmed on every account I've played, duh! :icon_biggrin: I deleted to take other accounts once it was well established that my account had been crushed. I play this game for lolz, not respect or validation of my personal character, and I get my lolz one way of another. :icon_twisted: I've never back-stabbed (except Paj) and I've never ran from attacks- it's just the Big Brt hypoglycemic delusions shining through.

C'mon, two finger type some more irrefutable, unintelligible noise at me!

Simply never happened, I can say no more than that. I am touched that you feel the need to make a big point of been able to remove me from this world in the future but come on Paj the biggest threat you and your tribe carries is that one day you may hack my account.

(nice to see you still around art :))

EDS

DID HAPPEN!

I was there, I saw it with my own two eyes! Before Varden took the account, when the original Mavfan went AWOL, you, KarmaX, and a few others passed the sit about pretty regularly! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser67579

I own up to the fact i verbally abuse my enemies. Just dont be hypocritical, eh?

And your allies also, but then guess you think that is the way to work in the world. The sad thing is you think ppl should be happy that you verbally abuse them because it is your truth.

DeletedUser

LOL, typing in capitals doesnt make it a fact, I personally never sat mavfan. I may have been passed the sit and my co-player may have had a look at it but i never did. i will ask my co-player tonight if she did but I would doubt it as she was on a similar time zone to KarmaX.

EDS

DeletedUser

I made you laugh? I feel like I've climbed a few rungs higher on the coolness ladder if I accomplished that, you being the son of god and all. :icon_cool:

What about me and Slates? I had an interest in playing it, sure, but frankly, I just wasn't ready to commit the time and effort to something that I have little stake in. Funny you mention the heat being on and running- cause I seem to remember YOU dropping a sit in my lap, everyday for a week, cause you couldn't handle a measly 400 incoming. :icon_redface: Have a high stakes eating competition that week?

It's pretty obvious by the way you type that you lack the most basic of understandings of the English language- so take a couple deep breaths and think about what you meant to type, cause this noise has no legitimate points nor anything about me in it- just your convoluted opinions.

I've never ran from attacks- and if you were to look at my stats you'd see I've been rimmed or close to rimmed on every account I've played, duh! :icon_biggrin: I deleted to take other accounts once it was well established that my account had been crushed. I play this game for lolz, not respect or validation of my personal character, and I get my lolz one way of another. :icon_twisted: I've never back-stabbed (except Paj) and I've never ran from attacks- it's just the Big Brt hypoglycemic delusions shining through.

C'mon, two finger type some more irrefutable, unintelligible noise at me!

DID HAPPEN!

I was there, I saw it with my own two eyes! Before Varden took the account, when the original Mavfan went AWOL, you, KarmaX, and a few others passed the sit about pretty regularly! :icon_rolleyes:

really i havee never set you as a sitter lox did cause i was away that week for exams and also in and out of hospital 400 inc is jack crap i just got done with over 30k launched from both phx and loen so go cry somewhere else bobby
and bronse we talked to tan on several accsional and he felt like he was left out in dry and left to be food for the wolves sorry maybe he was telling you something differnt then he was telling us in bh

and bobby i'm in med school something you couldnt even dream of doing and guess what i get a's and b what would you get

DeletedUser

This thread has lost it's direction...but this is funny.

as is always your MO, you must surprise adn sneak attack everyone...

I think your just upset BH did something before you did....:)

Back on track......Take care Tanpancho.

DeletedUser

LOL, typing in capitals doesnt make it a fact, I personally never sat mavfan. I may have been passed the sit and my co-player may have had a look at it but i never did. i will ask my co-player tonight if she did but I would doubt it as she was on a similar time zone to KarmaX.

EDS

Well- I have no evidence to support it except for what I remember- but I was a part of RAM's inner-workings and I knew about the daily events that occurred while I was there- which more than once included the LauraDoom account as a sitter for Mavfan. It's a pretty pointless thing to deny and I'm not entirely sure why you would be dishonest about it- you/your co-player/your account sat Mav while it was doing quite successful. I am in no way or means knocking you- I respect you as a player and as a person even if you can be somewhat of a crybaby sometimes if things don't go your way. :icon_wink:

really i havee never set you as a sitter lox did cause i was away that week for exams and also in and out of hospital 400 inc is jack crap i just got done with over 30k launched from both phx and loen so go cry somewhere else bobby

Lie all you want Brt, it's fine with me, we both know the truth. You made up a different excuse back then. I don't wanna sit here and talk about how you being "big" affects your life. I'm not that type of person- wait- I am. You're the second type and it'll take an arm and a leg to fix. Oh yeah girlfriend, I went there. :icon_eek: Cut down on the salt licks and you should be okay.

and bobby i'm in med school something you couldnt even dream of doing and guess what i get a's and b what would you get

Well, apparently English isn't a pre-requisite of Medical school. :icon_redface: You get A's and B's? Shit, from your picture on skype I figured you had double D's. :icon_cool:

The need to personally insult me, especially in a fashion lacking any type of class or tact, is pretty amusing. I lay the bait and you gobble it up- which is what you're best at. I have the love of a beautiful woman, a close group of friends, and a family that's very important to me- in short- I'm happy. I enjoy life and I don't need a medical degree or the validation of a bariatric computer nerd to do so. I'm not concerned with my outward perception, obviously, or I would be a pretentious try-hard who blew my own horn every time I did anything close to noteworthy. You are a legend in your own mind, and frankly, I'm surprised you can fit (not because your a big legend, or because your mind is small- but you're a genius doctor you can figure out what I mean). You are universally disliked, and your ego is second in size only to the waistline in your jeans. Go ahead and keep blowing your trumpet all you'd like- you may have some skill in this game, (which is debatable being you were bested by me, on more than one occasion and more than one account) but it's shadowed (enormous shadow btw) by your character faults and poor attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.