Good Ole' Days

DeletedUser

well i can truefully say that i ahve booted thana nightshade from my tribe on 2 occasions, can anyone else say that?

Seeing as how she made quite a few people's top 5 pics in the few threads we've had about it.. would anyone want to say that?

gargareth

Seeing as how she made quite a few people's top 5 pics in the few threads we've had about it.. would anyone want to say that?

Well actually i think they would, yes i agree she is very good at timing, but to be amazing at timing all you really have to be good at is basing your day around your launch times.

DeletedUser23324

Well actually i think they would, yes i agree she is very good at timing, but to be amazing at timing all you really have to be good at is basing your day around your launch times.

People don't pick someone in a top 5 just for timing. Just a little hint.

DeletedUser

Mmm hmm. Well, it wouldn't matter how many hours are in the day, there are people in the LFKD with much better timing skills than I. Madcattt, TPC, Thana, and Netti just to name a few.

I've heard netti complain that the server won't let her send more than 5 attacks per second.. and the defensive feat that TPC pulled off in W24.. wow. He timed his support out on an attack.. and it came back to chop up a very well timed noble train.. I think he had less than 3/10ths of a second window to work with.

You go ahead and say that it's all about how much time you have during the day. I say it's more. Maybe you could show me that you can do that stuff on some day when you have all day free.

DeletedUser23324

Having time to play TW helps. Being bothered to time and snipe, in some cases daily takes allot of balls. Most people Quit, beg, swap tribes or play damage limitation. Those who do anything and everything to protect even minor vills are pretty rare.

DeletedUser

Though we can't compare a new world with an old. Many times it's the amount of defense you can muster. lets say you got two 5 million points guys. with the nubmer of vilages you try to stack what you can and when you attack then you try to overwhelm the enemy. If you're an active attacker then you got a lot to rebuild and good timing ends up taking your whole day.

What I prefer is to overwhelm, this far in the game dodging, sniping and quite much else isn't enough. Now it's numbers and if you got time to make perfect and good attacks it's another thing and it'll help you out a great deal. We all chose times to be very active then we all wants a few days off, some got time to play this game endlessly and will have more time.

However, how many of those players is it that do? If you're big then you can easily stack yourself or launch enough much to overwhelm an enemy, time isn't needed that much. Before at early stage in a game timing could be very important since you often didn't have enough troops.

To have time is important but not always what makes you a good player. The good player is the one who keeps growing and succeds. When everything is lost then it's often easy to defend since you do not priorize locations. You do what you can to piss the enemy off.

I wouldn't have picked thana, though people with time that knows what they're doing will always help out in a tribe.

DeletedUser

gargareth I have no clue who you are but what you seem to be bragging about is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen! If the numpty thing still work I would nominate you and then I would make sure you get 100% of the votes for it even if I had to bride the enemy.

Thana is the best thing that any guild could wish for.

So I guess what I'm saying is, thanks for being a numpty and letting us benefit from her skills.

DeletedUser

gargareth I have no clue who you are but what you seem to be bragging about is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen! If the numpty thing still work I would nominate you and then I would make sure you get 100% of the votes for it even if I had to bride the enemy.

Thana is the best thing that any guild could wish for.

So I guess what I'm saying is, thanks for being a numpty and letting us benefit from her skills.

Don't worry about it, he's just mad at himself for letting thana get away. He's regretting it, and is trying to make up for it, and put on a big fake smile for the crowd, by acting like he was happy about it.

gargareth

Don't worry about it, he's just mad at himself for letting thana get away. He's regretting it, and is trying to make up for it, and put on a big fake smile for the crowd, by acting like he was happy about it.

thats actually not true, i didn't let her get away, she was always a bunny she just started in a different tribe, and tbh she was probably the only member of my tribe that i actually would have rather not had, but was always willing to give another chance. then one day she sent a circ saying basically

"I'm great and hes not"

so i booted her, i had booted her once before when i got a nnoyed with her and then someone else reinvited her, thinking it was a mistake!

That was what really happened.

Dunkywunky

TBH If Thana never went to DFB would she be has as good without Parm's training ?

DeletedUser

TBH If Thana never went to DFB would she be has as good without Parm's training ?

I think if she hadn't found the training here, she eventually would've gone to other worlds to find it.. I've learned much just samping elite tribes on the newer worlds.

DeletedUser

well i picked her so i could boot her again, i have no idea why anyone else picked her.

Hey mate lay off my girlfriend!

I have never had the pleasure of fighting Thana (bf/gf not fighting whats up with that?) so don't know about her skill in that area but if she has anything to do with the leadership of DFB (and i believe she does) then that alone is good enough for me - DFB is a class act.

gargareth

Hey mate lay off my girlfriend!

I have never had the pleasure of fighting Thana (bf/gf not fighting whats up with that?) so don't know about her skill in that area but if she has anything to do with the leadership of DFB (and i believe she does) then that alone is good enough for me - DFB is a class act.

she may me a decent player now, but have you ever had someone in your tribe that truely believes they are better than anyone else? the mos t arrogant person ever, who still made basic mistakes, she supported a guy with axe

(not a lie)

would you want someone like that in your tribe?

DeletedUser

Seriously.. do any of us hang out in forests? It's assumed that we are not around due to a lack of wireless signal, and we're not gonna accept some report from some non-TW n00b.

DUMBUMCLUM

You never know, a player may have left his home to play TW in a cabin in the woods. Anythings possible :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Seriously.. do any of us hang out in forests? It's assumed that we are not around due to a lack of wireless signal, and we're not gonna accept some report from some non-TW n00b.

LOL when are they going to make wi-fi better, can't get a signal anywhere nowadays!? :lol:

DeletedUser

she may me a decent player now, but have you ever had someone in your tribe that truely believes they are better than anyone else? the mos t arrogant person ever, who still made basic mistakes, she supported a guy with axe

(not a lie)

would you want someone like that in your tribe?

IMHO a good tribe will have many active, aggressive guys/gals with large ego's - better to have them on your side rather than the other side. Sure sometimes within the tribe there are incidents where those aggressive ego's clash. You would hope that calmer heads prevail and someone intercedes and sends the arguing parties to their respective corners to cool off.

If they are active and aggressive yes I would want them in my tribe.