Great Films

DeletedUser

I need a Angels & Demon movies where I can watch it and the speaking actually matches the movie. Not 5 mins after their mouths move the voices come.

DeletedUser

It is a good movie but the book is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what are peoples opinions to how good the last harry potter films gonna turn out to be... or how they compare to the books?

DeletedUser

It is gonna be put into two parts. The first part will end about the time the battle at Hogwarts is about to start. It should be good, but not sure how they will pull it off.

DeletedUser

Compared to the books now, third was the best film of them. The fiveth and foured sucked though at least they put the Draco ferret part.

DeletedUser

i knew they were partin it.. but i thought if anywhere they would part it at gringotts... or just about to go gringotts as i think that a cliff hanger :)

and i must disagree on the third being the best... i think the first is good, and also the 5th

but i prefer the first as it follows most closely to the book.... with the uniform and everything :) heck why do they wear cardigans in the newer ones :S

DeletedUser

Ah harry potter

Never read the books (i read The Famous Five (21books) when i was 10/11 and gave up reading since, but they were really good)

The films! well i was suppose to see the first one with my school when i was 9 yrs old in the cinema......but i said to a teacher that Harry potter is s***, so the principal wouldnt let me see it and stood outside with me while the other 600 children saw the film! haha, i got a ben&jerrys ice-cream so it wasnt all bad haha.

i saw the 1st one eventually when i was like 14 or so, and thought it was too childish, but dont get me wrong i know a lot of "normal" adults who like the films

forum reply

My Favourites

Troy
All of the Saw's
Kindom of Heaven

Those are mine :)

King Matt II

I want to watch SAW, I like that kind of thing, just need a fake ID to get in the cinema. :( Or I could buy the SAW game but I'm gunna guess that it sucks and it's just free gamerscore. ;/

DeletedUser

King matt, you want the link for the latest Saw? SawVI

i love all them, great films!

DeletedUser

jeez theres so many great movies my personal favorites would have to be Rush Hour 1 2 and 3, Bad Boys 1 and 2, Green Street and Armageddon. i can watch those films over and over :D

DeletedUser

the quality isnt great on that one, ill see if i can get a better one. (also you must wait 42 mins after the first 72 mins of the film.....sucks!)