Great moments

Bo-John-bo

war between friends? :icon_neutral: yea....you would have simply hugged hyper and attacked us....so does the current situation look worse for ttd than the one i said? no.

Hahahaha are you serious?? The number of disputes Deus and Hyper have had it would have been 100 times more likely that Deus and TTD would have teamed up on Hyper. If it wasn't for a certain leader of Hyper, that would probably have happened already :)

DeletedUser

deus launched 6 hours before the declaration tells me they needed that advantage. sneak attack remember that hyper. its war now so i dont need to pan the pnp any more. i do my talking in game just come on here to read whats up. now that i know whats going on see u all in game thats where i chat fight defend take vills lose vills.

should be interesting what happens the next few weeks months.

good luck to both sides may the best win.

DeletedUser48597

deus launched 6 hours before the declaration tells me they needed that advantage. .

:lol:

Needed that advantage? Deus doesn't need any 'sneak attack' advantage. Besides, with the merge, this war was pretty much inevitable.

War on. :icon_twisted:

Bo-John-bo

deus launched 6 hours before the declaration tells me they needed that advantage.

No way!?! A whole SIX hours?? Dam, I feel for TTD. I mean in 6 hours you can noble half way across the world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha are you serious?? The number of disputes Deus and Hyper have had it would have been 100 times more likely that Deus and TTD would have teamed up on Hyper. If it wasn't for a certain leader of Hyper, that would probably have happened already :)

That is so true Bo about our disputes ,,,,, and thanks for the vote of confidence in me.
I told many of you before that Rstudios and I work together. We dont always agree but we respect each others tribes wishes.

Needless to say I was surprised at TTD for refusing to up hold our wishes by not taking in HDR .....
Oh Well .... Such is life in war games.

Bo-John-bo

and thanks for the vote of confidence in me.

In you?? I was talking about myself, I'm the one that keeps Deus and Hyper rolling along together, along the sunset boulevard, hand in hand, with love in the air and babies sparkling in our eyes:lol:

DeletedUser

In you?? I was talking about myself, I'm the one that keeps Deus and Hyper rolling along together, along the sunset boulevard, hand in hand, with love in the air and babies sparkling in our eyes:lol:

So true ,,,,, As I am the one who keeps trying to stick it into Walt's ,,,,,, :p

DeletedUser

deus launched 6 hours before the declaration tells me they needed that advantage. sneak attack remember that hyper. its war now so i dont need to pan the pnp any more. i do my talking in game just come on here to read whats up. now that i know whats going on see u all in game thats where i chat fight defend take vills lose vills.

should be interesting what happens the next few weeks months.

good luck to both sides may the best win.

Is this the same guy who said for every village I took from him he'd take 2 out on the rim?

STAFAST

DEUS making the #1 killer status in the game history....Soon to follow, DEFENDER and TOTAL killer status, well done to the top killing war tribe ever in W24 history.

debers

DEUS making the #1 killer status in the game history....Soon to follow, DEFENDER and TOTAL killer status, well done to the top killing war tribe ever in W24 history.

How can they make defender? Are ttd really attacking back?? :icon_eek::icon_surprised:

debers

As for my greatest moment on tw it must have been joining vvv. Although I joined when the war with manic was just starting the amount that I still learnt from people in vvv and the friends I made, made me a better (if only by a little bit lol) player on here.

STAFAST

Done :)

Now to win the world!!!