Greatness, No Longer A Factor

The Great 1One1

Well, it has been fun. I have not lived up to all of my promises, including my 1 v 1 challenges, and I fear that I may never do so again in the future. Yes, this is another farewell thread.

I will still hang around on skype from time to time (christian.gopie is my add) and I may turn up here in the forums once in a while. However, I am quitting world 24 as The Great 1One1. I will not rule out the possibility of me returning in another form, though many factors may prevent this from coming to pass. I am also thinking of quitting w38, though as I do not need to spend as much time on that world, it may be possible that I may carry on there, though even that seems unlikely.

Anyways, I cannot leave without saying my goodbyes to the individuals who are worth my goodbyes, so here we go:

rob23 - I know you ain't about as much on TW these days, but I have to start with you. You are the reason why I am the player I am today, and for that I thank you. Also a great bloke to talk to and I hope you enjoy your time at uni.

Rukoh - You are a great bloke and I enjoy talking to you. You are also an extremely clever guy, and one of the few I have met in this game who I can say mentally challenges me. I hope to carry on seeing you in W38.

wIzd0m - I have caused so much agro to both you and S²ORM, yet you have always managed to put up with me and you have never kicked me. You are a great leader and I feel that you will be duke of world 24's very own DNY.

Dead Socks - I'd be surprised if you get around to reading this, but if you do, I'd like to say...."it was fun".

DaHolla - You are another great bloke. You are very clean-cut and you are one of the best things that ever happened to this world. I apologise for the bit of agro I caused you during my brief stay in V-V-V and I respect you enormously.

KristieDawn and Firasnas - I have undoubtedly angered you two the most. KD, I take your silence as you not willing to change your mind about me. That's fine. Firas, You were great, too. I'm sorry to annoyed you the way I did and no, I'm not racist. Although my concerns about KD going to Lebanon were real, I did hide the fact that I sincerely hope you two have a blast.

Slowdowtubby - I remember during the Boob/ASBO war, I decided to leave ASBO and fight on my own against both tribes. I decided to send you a mail, even though I knew you were just going to laugh at me. However, despite strong opposition from members, not just in your tribe, but in your council (including rob lol) you still allowed me the invite. If it weren't for you, I would have been long gone by April. You were also a great duke and a great group leader. I learned the most by following your orders.

To all of Manic except Howsyer - I said I may possibly return to the game in another account. Who is to say it will be a S²ORM account?

Howsyer - Go **** yourself.

iBloo (sid), Sherry9, Kriid and TheGame1337 - Enjoy yourself, my fellow Mutineers. Maybe I'll see you guys around in 38.

number18 - Had to get the two Norn Iron's in together. Despite supporting a scummy team, you ain't so bad.

Everyone Else - Have a good day.

DeletedUser

fare well and havce a nice life cuz in TW piste all lot of people but you were one ogf a kind

The Great 1One1

This and that. I have a strange feeling this will be the same.

Unfortunately no. As I said, I may log into the forums and even post sometimes, but I am quitting the world itself. I am neither KG nor Orel, so don't compare me to them.

DeletedUser55663

Later Cgo, I know you always loved me in your own way :3

DeletedUser59064

To all of Manic except Howsyer - I said I may possibly return to the game in another account. Who is to say it will be a S²ORM account?
If you are in any way coming back in MANIC, you know to which acc's to mail... :)

Anyway, sad to see you go TGO... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Good luck Cgopie. Sad to see you go. Always enjoyed your posts.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

its shame to see such a big mouth leaving the game
not to mention that u havent become my slave yet :(

so what happens to ur account now? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

its shame to see such a big mouth leaving the game
not to mention that u havent become my slave yet :(

so what happens to ur account now? :icon_neutral:

He merges into me and co plays :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

See ya man. At first I hated you with a passion. But, I must say that you've definitely grown on me and I consider you a great person. You earned my respect the last few months/weeks on the PnP.

DeletedUser

Sad to see you go. Sadly i was in a different tribe at the time you are leaving.

Kristiedawn

KristieDawn and Firasnas - I have undoubtedly angered you two the most. KD, I take your silence as you not willing to change your mind about me. That's fine. Firas, You were great, too. I'm sorry to annoyed you the way I did and no, I'm not racist. Although my concerns about KD going to Lebanon were real, I did hide the fact that I sincerely hope you two have a blast.

Thank you, good luck out there.

DeletedUser48597

Well, it was fun getting to know you. Take care of yourself. Hopefully still talk to you on Skype :)

DeletedUser

You alway being able to make thing interesting with your big moth,sometime was a pain,some time it was hilarious,but anywaym,I truly wish you all the best^^