Greatness, No Longer A Factor

DeletedUser54677

Well, it has been fun. I have not lived up to all of my promises, including my 1 v 1 challenges, and I fear that I may never do so again in the future. Yes, this is another farewell thread.

I will still hang around on skype from time to time (christian.gopie is my add) and I may turn up here in the forums once in a while. However, I am quitting world 24 as The Great 1One1. I will not rule out the possibility of me returning in another form, though many factors may prevent this from coming to pass. I am also thinking of quitting w38, though as I do not need to spend as much time on that world, it may be possible that I may carry on there, though even that seems unlikely.

Anyways, I cannot leave without saying my goodbyes to the individuals who are worth my goodbyes, so here we go:

rob23 - I know you ain't about as much on TW these days, but I have to start with you. You are the reason why I am the player I am today, and for that I thank you. Also a great bloke to talk to and I hope you enjoy your time at uni.

Rukoh - You are a great bloke and I enjoy talking to you. You are also an extremely clever guy, and one of the few I have met in this game who I can say mentally challenges me. I hope to carry on seeing you in W38.

wIzd0m - I have caused so much agro to both you and S²ORM, yet you have always managed to put up with me and you have never kicked me. You are a great leader and I feel that you will be duke of world 24's very own DNY.

Dead Socks - I'd be surprised if you get around to reading this, but if you do, I'd like to say...."it was fun".

DaHolla - You are another great bloke. You are very clean-cut and you are one of the best things that ever happened to this world. I apologise for the bit of agro I caused you during my brief stay in V-V-V and I respect you enormously.

KristieDawn and Firasnas - I have undoubtedly angered you two the most. KD, I take your silence as you not willing to change your mind about me. That's fine. Firas, You were great, too. I'm sorry to annoyed you the way I did and no, I'm not racist. Although my concerns about KD going to Lebanon were real, I did hide the fact that I sincerely hope you two have a blast.

Slowdowtubby - I remember during the Boob/ASBO war, I decided to leave ASBO and fight on my own against both tribes. I decided to send you a mail, even though I knew you were just going to laugh at me. However, despite strong opposition from members, not just in your tribe, but in your council (including rob lol) you still allowed me the invite. If it weren't for you, I would have been long gone by April. You were also a great duke and a great group leader. I learned the most by following your orders.

To all of Manic except Howsyer - I said I may possibly return to the game in another account. Who is to say it will be a S²ORM account?

Howsyer - Go **** yourself.

iBloo (sid), Sherry9, Kriid and TheGame1337 - Enjoy yourself, my fellow Mutineers. Maybe I'll see you guys around in 38.

number18 - Had to get the two Norn Iron's in together. Despite supporting a scummy team, you ain't so bad.

Everyone Else - Have a good day.

Guess I didn't leave my mark, lol.

See ya mate. You know where to find me.

DeletedUser

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRO!!!!!! lol Such a pity, I need people like you and other fellow 'mutineers' to learn from. It wasn't till I found mutiny that I learnt so much about the game. I mean, I was good enough to be like top 200 or 100, but Mutiny has taught me so much about actually being in a war rather than being in the sideline, and not only experiences, but also what it is like to be in a tribe where people care what you do, they just won't let me quit, so I doubt you'll get away!!!!And same with you kriid. No one wants your villages, lol.

DeletedUser

I so want to flame this thread! But I guess I should say a proper good bye to the world 24 forums best presence! Ill catch you on skype mate.

zelous 2

gopie, when u told everyone off for taking the game to seriously u earned my respect. dont let life get in the way of having to much fun eh? good luck out there.

The Great 1One1

If you are in any way coming back in MANIC, you know to which acc's to mail... :)

I sure do :icon_wink:

so what happens to ur account now? :icon_neutral:

Whatever happens to my account is up to Wiz.

See ya man. At first I hated you with a passion. But, I must say that you've definitely grown on me and I consider you a great person. You earned my respect the last few months/weeks on the PnP.

Not a big surprise. I was like that with more than a few people. Sometimes it was the other way around. Ask KD or Firas.

Guess I didn't leave my mark, lol.

I met so many people in this game that I was bound to miss out more than a few people. Also, I couldn't have said my goodbyes to everyone; the post would have just been too long....sorta as long as this one :icon_eek:

Your leaving again, after just taking over a new account? you are a di-...

You what? I've had this account for over a year now.....

The Great 1One1

Notice the player I'm looking at on TW stats? It's The Great 1One1. Now look at who did all his 1337 barb noblings early on in the world and then look at my sig.

SirEwok.jpg

DeletedUser

lies.

proof or fail.

hate to make you sound like an idiot but he has had the same account for a while...the only difference is that the mods allowed him to change the name of it. Same account, new name

bawbagwullie

Well well....your leaving again :icon_sad:

Who said you could go? I've been waiting weeks to see if you would get yourself kicked again :icon_smile:

Seriously though I have grudgingly come around to your so called persona
and I will miss you in the weeks and months ahead.

I hope you enjoy whatever you have planned in RL. take care.

see ya :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I got into his photo bucket, and know whagt he looks like now! he also has shrooms and drugs (pics of it) there D:

DeletedUser

well i didnt know you enjoyed how everyone hated you :p but you spoke your mind i dont know you but im on skype i sent you the add mines is w24.bigjp if anyone else wants to add me

DeletedUser

Greatness was never a factor.

Nah, jk, cgopie, gl and good riddance.
I mean, I <3 you, but you just suck anyway.
I can't keep my schizophrenia under control here, you were just as much of an @ss as you were a prophet, if not more.
But give it up, you knew what response to expect from W24 pnp.

PS. :icon_wink: Me love you long time.

slowdowntubby

bye gopie. Something tells me you won't be gone for long though.

The Great 1One1

Ok, I'm out now. This is my last post on the pnp.

Contrary to what I previously said, there will be absolutely no chance of me returning. An actual miracle will have had to have happened for that to be possible. This is the last anyone here will ever hear from me here. I will be on skype for a few more hours but then that will be the last that anyone from TW will hear from me again. I will not log back into skype and I will not be returning to the game in any shape or form in the future.

So this is it. Goodbye world 24. It was good knowing you all.