Groder declares on WHO

DeletedUser

I remember, when you (WHO) were still in your infancy.

childhood-rabbit-scary-demotivation.jpg

I protected you, because I felt you had so much potential.

You've recently decided to have -AD- merge into your tribe, and bassically, in doing so, you've betrayed ALL of your allies.

betrayal.jpg

Seriously Roryg, have some common sense.

common-sense-demotivational-poster.jpg

We tried and tried to tell you, Myself, and and many others, with futility,

motivational-poster-futility-silly-.jpg

but you just dont listen, we are sick of giving you second opinions.

NextGenROFLPoster.jpg

[sarcasm]I have to congratulate you on your genius.[/sarcasm]

expression.jpg

Its ok hero, we understand...

an_hero.jpg

Your probably wondering why I've decided to do this.

Well, all I can say, is that, well, you betrayed us all, and you bore me.

My time on this world, is coming to an end anyway, and I figure,

hp.jpg

I'm on my own, and with what side am I alligned?

alignment.jpg

I've taken the time for teams,

TEAMS.jpg

have you?

(First PnP, be gentle)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good PnP, I think this is just an excuse as you know CoD will be coming after you, Anyways on either Angle you will loose Idk why its just my opinion so be gentle

DeletedUser

I figure, my time on this world is over now, and after essentially being denied an invite by CoD F. I figured, meh, I got nothing left to loose, im bored anyway.

DeletedUser

Everything you stand for you already lost :) and you will be loosing villages :D anyways, Goodluck though! wish you all the best. The loyal and active ones Stay together will PREVAIL

DeletedUser

Didn't see why you were denied, Groder, but I'm sure it's just the fact recruitment is closed due to member overload.

Good luck to you... go down swinging.

DeletedUser

At present, we are not recruiting new members as we have recently completed two merges.

I will put your application to council and revert to you soonest.

It doesnt bother me. I just figure, its tribal wars, and without a tribe, the game is less fun for me. So, as the only tribe I'm interested in joining, cant/wont take me right now, this is the best way I can think of having fun.

DeletedUser

Groder your not alone, There are loads of refugees all over W22. You may join some Small Elite tribes :) ummm i highly recommend Arr as i don't know the rest :D

DeletedUser

define refugee, Ive hardly been attacked since the start of the world, even during all previous wars.

Ive lost rim villages that I held, for various reasons, and have almost lost some core villages also, but I mean, I wouldnt call myself elite anyway.

Im just here for fun. Unfortunately, my fun is restricted by honor, so this is my last option.

DeletedUser

There are alot of options my friend, Youll just have to look for them. eventually you'll find yourself a new home

darkaniken2

The fact we have over 200 members contributes to us saying no. But we are working on that.

DeletedUser

Good to know that each member of your tribe has the freedom to express/say/contribute to the council/leadership. I never had that freedom until now that PB is duke

DeletedUser

I should also add, that I personally do not want to goto war against WHO.

however, whilst they are under the leadership of roryg, or a member of -AD- (with the exception of one), they shall be my enemy.

DeletedUser

however, whilst they are under the leadership of roryg, or a member of -AD- (with the exception of one), they shall be my enemy.

DeletedUser

You should be nice to infected people...I believe she still isn't over the disease that I gave her :icon_cool:

*waits for nomad to come online and have a b!tch fit*

DeletedUser

Bad PnP groder, you've made a

we did this

[pic]

and then we did this

[pic]

and i declare on this tribe

PnP, bad style. Too many demotivational pics. The first few are funny, if you overuse them they just become pointless and fails themselves :/

groder, I shall give you an invite to WHOres, a tribe which hates WHO with a passion. Join :)

I wish you luck groder, believe it or not. Though at times you havn't been a good PnP player or anything like that, you've led LEGIT and are finally making a final stand. I like the fact you are like mihajes - you have the balls to go up against a whole tribe.

DeletedUser

lol, yeah, I kinda felt I was over doing the pictures....

oh well. Its my first war declaration, that I've done myself.

DeletedUser

There is only one person I would not attack in the who, which is most likely the same some others would not. Otherwise one thing I would tell them to watch there border. I have about 40 villages in nobling distance and some bored southern players. I will make it into 100 if you are not carefull.

shoturmumthe2nd

Bad PnP groder, you've made a

PnP, bad style. Too many demotivational pics. The first few are funny, if you overuse them they just become pointless and fails themselves :/

groder, I shall give you an invite to WHOres, a tribe which hates WHO with a passion. Join :)

I wish you luck groder, believe it or not. Though at times you havn't been a good PnP player or anything like that, you've led LEGIT and are finally making a final stand. I like the fact you are like mihajes - you have the balls to go up against a whole tribe.

wheres my invite |:O

DeletedUser

wheres my invite |:O

I'll invite you later >.>

@kyro -> Of course. WHO have just sped up their inevitable death in the south-west. At least they'll still have their beloved little north-east outpost... or will they? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

There is only one person I would not attack in the who, which is most likely the same some others would not. Otherwise one thing I would tell them to watch there border. I have about 40 villages in nobling distance and some bored southern players. I will make it into 100 if you are not carefull.

Enlighten us :icon_eek: