Groder declares on WHO

darkaniken2

Kyro, feel free to take some WHO villages. Severe noble shortages on our end. :D

DeletedUser

Go Groder Kill as much as WHO nooobs down!!! Aka LKA AD or VS kill them as much as u can before u are rimmed :p To bad you dont have LEGIT no more hehehee .

DeletedUser

Didn't see why you were denied, Groder, but I'm sure it's just the fact recruitment is closed due to member overload.

Good luck to you... go down swinging.

I don't see why anyone SHOULD be granted an invite, at least untill we are down to 1 tribe anyway...

DeletedUser

good luck Groder. the odds are in your favour. been a long time since the WHO had their last hit.

DeletedUser

Nope I want to mark this as the day that herbinator does not know everything about something.

Sorry for not knowing who you are scared of :icon_razz: I always thought kyro is unbeatable :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

good luck Groder. the odds are in your favour. been a long time since the WHO had their last hit.

I really cant see how... but thanks for the encouragement of luck.

Thank you all, those who support my cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope I want to mark this as the day that herbinator does not know everything about something.

This won't be a first you know. herbie doesn't know many things

@kingsam -> At this stage in the game, Acadamies are OK. Remember, your member tally will always be eaten away at by inactives, rimmed members etc. Though you still have good reason not to recruit him. WHO chose their own destiny.

WHO have always been relative nobodies. We've wondered why they havn't been rimmed for months on end. Now their end is coming.

groder is now in WHOres, a tribe made by myself to make fun of the PointWHOres and n00bs in WHO.

Feel free to join us, you'll find us so... entertaining that you'll join us WHOres very soon :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

WHO have always been relative nobodies. We've wondered why they havn't been rimmed for months on end. Now their end is coming.

WHO havent been rimmed (or atleast up until the demise of LEGIT) because I gave the order not to attack them. They were going to be a part of my master plan, however, all is lost. I failed to account for the ...human factor...

LEGIT, atleast under my rule, would never attack an ally. (I held my council off of them for months.)

DeletedUser

WHO havent been rimmed (or atleast up until the demise of LEGIT) because I gave the order not to attack them. They were going to be a part of my master plan, however, all is lost. I failed to account for the ...human factor...

LEGIT, atleast under my rule, would never attack an ally. (I held my council off of them for months.)

But RBE would. BDeath would under RBE's command. LEGIT were allied with WHO, but its the other tribes surrounding them which make me question why WHO wasn't gone earlier. Not to mention they harboured LEGIT members, which is a good reason to attack.

DeletedUser

Remember, it was the request that LEGIT take out WHO, that lead to the demise of EWaR

DeletedUser

haha :p
looking :D

Heres the Stats:
NOT much going on so far but I think this will get intense

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: groder
Side 2:
Tribes: WHO
Players:
Timeframe: Last 48 hours
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11,898
Side 2: 0
Difference: 11,898
image.php

DeletedUser

I took one village from roryg, and he took it back...

Shortly, I will take it again. Along with some others...

DeletedUser

Side 1: 11,898 :icon_biggrin:

That is probably with the wall knocked down first. 12k villages ftw

DeletedUser

Indeed it was...

I cant wait to remodel the village, back to a non point whored state.