Groder declares on WHO

DeletedUser

Your right, I fail.. lol

I didnt think to check how the tribe information (in the overview) displays...

DeletedUser39420

Your right, I fail.. lol

I didnt think to check how the tribe information (in the overview) displays...

:) Just messing with you mate.

I know the feeling of those 1 man wars, so I am interested in how this turns out.

DeletedUser

Well its amusing to see about 5 of those people are WHO members based in the rim and under no threat :lol: Epic cowards.

Lets face it, WHO is pretty much falling apart now. They'll probably disband soon :icon_rolleyes: WHO!!! Who... Who? :icon_razz:

WHO is a joke. I hope someone else declares soon :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

With the members of -AD- having broken off (as expected), and their duke having admitted his mistake and going into exile, I no longer have any reason to fight this war.

I have no will to attack those I considered allies and tribemates for my time on this world, and am sad that it had to come to this, before a worthwile duke was put in place.

I was clearly wrong to have faith in roryg, however, with who under the command of Zorg, I feel their members are in good hands. That said, I don't think there is any way to save WHO now.

To the members of WHO, discuss things with your current leader. I have little hope for you, but I your in my metaphorical prayers. I suspect you should all be looking for a new home, if it is your intention to continue on this world, however doubtful I am of you finding one. Now is the time to band together and regroup, or slowly fade out of existance. Work out who you can count on, and get yourselves somewhere worthy of your skill level. But remember, beggers can't be choosers, and you will all likely be looked at as refugees right now.