Group hug..

DeletedUser89005

i would like to suggest a great big hugging thread, one where we can have all this ranting and raving pushed to the side if only for a while, so that we can get back on track with the ingame battles, if you have an issue with the words dribble, kiddo or indeed any other let me know, as alot of good posts are and have been deleted as a result of this petty drama so lets just have a hug and be done with it...

c'mon slayer hug me...

DeletedUser

bigbird3.jpg

Your family loves you Bigbert mate.))

DeletedUser

Ahhhh berty I'll give ya a great big hug and a kiss to go with it xxx

DeletedUser89005

Your family loves you Bigbert mate.))
i know.. and i them..:xmas redface:
Ahhhh berty I'll give ya a great big hug and a kiss to go with it xxx
well ya may get those gnashers cleaned 1st.. lol..:xmas mad:

DeletedUser79621

ooooooooooo

free hugs!!!! Yesss!!

*hhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggg*

DeletedUser89005

imagescaj2sw56.jpg

wont last forever so come and get them whilst there still hot....

lords of the emos

I have an issue with the word "dribble" being used in place of a reply.

But i'll get over it.

/hugz bigbert

DeletedUser89005

I have an issue with the word "dribble" being used in place of a reply.

But i'll get over it.
urghhhh.. ok, i'l stop using it then, just need to think of a new one now... but i'm keeping the kiddo one, ya cant have it all....
/hugz bigbert
ahhh shucks... got me going red now..:xmas redface:

DeletedUser

urghhhh.. ok, i'l stop using it then, just need to think of a new one now... but i'm keeping the kiddo one, ya cant have it all....

ahhh shucks... got me going red now..:xmas redface:
Wow, your going to stop using it? After people have asked more than once, now you decide to stop? :|

DeletedUser89005

Wow, your going to stop using it? After people have asked more than once, now you decide to stop? :|
yes i am going to stop using it, will i replace it with another term, i dont yet know..:icon_idea:
/me punches bigbird... i mean bigbert
take your useless and quite frankly obtuse posts elsewhere, this is a thread of love and hugs not for your incompetent remarks...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol. dont stop using it bert. i personally think its funny when i get riled up. i'm not REALLY riled up. this is an internet game and instead of punching my stupid microsoft server 2008 machines or exchange boxes... i can get pi$$ed off (not really) by your mis-use of a word that is phonetically, grammatically and dictionarily VERY similar!

DeletedUser94957

lol. dont stop using it bert. i personally think its funny when i get riled up. i'm not REALLY riled up. this is an internet game and instead of punching my stupid microsoft server 2008 machines or exchange boxes... i can get pi$$ed off (not really) by your mis-use of a word that is phonetically, grammatically and dictionarily VERY similar!
:icon_eek:wut iz the giberish language you speakz? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser89005

dont worry i'm sure you'l like the new one when its revealed... then i'l be back in full swing...

DeletedUser62494

i would like to suggest a great big hugging thread, one where we can have all this ranting and raving pushed to the side if only for a while, so that we can get back on track with the ingame battles, if you have an issue with the words dribble, kiddo or indeed any other let me know, as alot of good posts are and have been deleted as a result of this petty drama so lets just have a hug and be done with it...

c'mon slayer hug me...

Hug you? Forget that. You will get nothing from me. I stand by my previous statement about you and your crazy sidekick.

As for ingame battles...your joking right?

Side 1:
Players: bigbert24
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,349
Side 2: 37,670
Difference: 9,679

chart

Yeah thats what I thought. You haven't got a clue about war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89005

Hug you? Forget that. You will get nothing from me. I stand by my previous statement about you and your crazy sidekick.
now play fair kiddo, ive been more than willing to greet you with open arms here..:icon_neutral:
Yeah thats what I thought. You haven't got a clue about war.
ho-hum..:icon_wink: