Group hug..

DeletedUser62494

now play fair kiddo, ive been more than willing to greet you with open arms here..:icon_neutral:

ho-hum..:icon_wink:

What do you know of war?

[spoil]OD Attack Rank: 68.
(28,690,359 score)
OD Defense Rank: 133.
(10,205,038 score)[/spoil]

Now let me show you how its meant to be done.

[spoil]OD Attack Rank: 12.
(66,553,927 score)
OD Defense Rank: 76.
(19,371,425 score)

He teacheth my hands to war; so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.[/spoil]

DeletedUser79621

In his defence Slayer, Bert can't help his ODD if he doesn't get attacked... It's the same for me.

DeletedUser89005

lol.. oh dear me slayer, are you trying to get noticed for ODA etc, is that whats wrong with you, anyone who has nobeled over 174 barbs will most certianly have gained a vast amount off ODA, its really not hard to achieve to be quite honest, and is sometimes the norm for those who want to create an image for themselves, i guess you have fell into that.. pity really kiddo, i thought you had more in you...

DeletedUser

anyone who has nobeled over 174 barbs will most certianly have gained a vast amount off ODA

sounds like you got a stalker slayer,someone has too much time on there hands.frontline barbs most of them i bet

DeletedUser62494

sounds like you got a stalker slayer,someone has too much time on there hands.frontline barbs most of them i bet

Amusingly I have a rule that I don't noble barbs that aren't already clear. And I guess he didn't notice that the last 40 million of my ODA is from GRIND losing their troops.

DeletedUser

Let me ask you this Slayer. how exactly does OD show what one knows of war? Maybe he knows a lot about it yet he saves his nukes properly for when he needs them. OD shows how much units one kills in attack/defense, not how much one knows about war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

Let me ask you this Slayer. how exactly does OD show what one knows of war? Maybe he knows a lot about it yet he saves his nukes properly for when he needs them. OD shows how much units one kills in attack/defense, not how much one knows about war.

Its actually not that complicated sweeney. Take a look at his caps against TLA or against any enemy of his tribe for that matter. He knows nothing of war.

DeletedUser

All your saying is that he is not doing well against TLA. You cannot prove that he knows nothing of war.

DeletedUser62494

All your saying is that he is not doing well against TLA. You cannot prove that he knows nothing of war.

You are more then welcome to defend him as much as you like sweeney. Doesn't really bother me. Not like you know to much about war yourself ;)

DeletedUser

people come on here and brag about this and that,but surely your stats back that up,and well certain players stats are not that good in this war.so does he know that much about war really,or just talk

DeletedUser93290

As for ingame battles...your joking right?

Side 1:
Players: bigbert24
Side 2:
Tribes: *TLA*

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 47,349
Side 2: 37,670
Difference: 9,679

chart

Yeah thats what I thought. You haven't got a clue about war.

lol? from what i see he's wining at least....

DeletedUser

winning?? re-check stats since than:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 24
Difference: 13

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 24
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 101,367
Side 2: 225,710
Difference: 124,343

chart

[/spoil]

I do not see him winning :p

DeletedUser

Well for him against the top tribe he's at least taking a few villages.

DeletedUser

What is all this nonsense? Group Hugs.....reallly? Tribal WARS not Tribal HUGS.