Grumpy Old Turtles - Attached to Our Shells

DeletedUser

What's this talk about GOT being saved? Maybe from sky but not from honor, cuz they takin a beatin

Oh dam you tough, beating up dem kids. 41 million points vs 127 million aren't you quite the badster!

DeletedUser102250

I look at it like 62 players vs 100+
And if by anytihng possible you mean sending nukes and following with nobles then you are correct

DeletedUser

I dont know if we will win or lose. I know the only tribe who could stop us is our friendly ally. Who is better fork or honor I have no idea but the rest of you are screwed

DeletedUser

I dont know if we will win or lose. I know the only tribe who could stop us is our friendly ally. Who is better fork or honor I have no idea but the rest of you are screwed

So you think either:

Tribe that plans to mass delete

or

Tribe that merged with another because they were scared of losing a war

Is going to win? Dam, tough choice there!

DeletedUser

What's this talk about GOT being saved? Maybe from sky but not from honor, cuz they takin a beatin
GOT was getting thier @55es kicked by numba and insain3 and BHS saved GOT not only from Isain3 but from the 6allied tribes of whom they were attacking (isnt that right randy dandy of GOT)
and wehyam Ive got mails from you pleading and begging for support from BHS...and those are not the only mails I have saved (remember why Id get so pised at how you want to die)...
anyway I predict that allthough wehyam and ~GOT~ say that they will be turtles to the end I say that both will try to get into the bunny's or fork because the whole numba thing they wont go to,or try to goto HONOR.. and honey badger I havent tryed to join myself to you other then cheer your guys on...
and wehyam it doesnt matter how you try to justify your actions.(with lies mostly) the fact is you and your tribe used bottem feeding tactics by poaching "ALLIED" members.. and thats the end all beat all of it..
and I proved you to be a lire and you lied still to get out of your last lie.....lies beget lies.. and you have dishonored yourself and your tribe by poaching "ALLIED"members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:axemen:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105345

GOT was getting thier @55es kicked by numba and insain3 and BHS saved GOT not only from Isain3 but from the 6allied tribes of whom they were attacking (isnt that right randy dandy of GOT)
and wehyam Ive got mails from you pleading and begging for support from BHS...and those are not the only mails I have saved (remember why Id get so pised at how you want to die)...
anyway I predict that allthough wehyam and ~GOT~ say that they will be turtles to the end I say that both will try to get into the bunny's or fork because the whole numba thing they wont go to,or try to goto HONOR.. and honey badger I havent tryed to join myself to you other then cheer your guys on...
and wehyam it doesnt matter how you try to justify your actions.(with lies mostly) the fact is you and your tribe used bottem feeding tactics by poaching "ALLIED" members.. and thats the end all beat all of it..
and I proved you to be a lire and you lied still to get out of your last lie.....lies beget lies.. and you have dishonored yourself and your tribe by poaching "ALLIED"members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:axemen:

Mark no offense but your looking like a right ass lick to Honor(Not saying there a bad tribe) but I dont think BHS saved GOT one bit except sitting on there backlines and doing nothing :icon_rolleyes:

INSANE, Manic, T-crew and BERRY would have beaten GOT if it wernt for the Luna merge thing although GOT were doing well.
How many conquers did you guys get against INSAN3 back then? Please tell us.
Becuase your just raging weyham and GOT for not wanting your tribe sitting on there backlines.

Then again 3-4 weeks ago your tribe was planning on wiping honor out :icon_neutral:

So before coming on here raging GOT players for being apparently 'Crap' Look at your own tribe first.

DeletedUser

Mark no offense but your looking like a right ass lick to Honor(Not saying there a bad tribe) but I dont think BHS saved GOT one bit except sitting on there backlines and doing nothing :icon_rolleyes:

INSANE, Manic, T-crew and BERRY would have beaten GOT if it wernt for the Luna merge thing although GOT were doing well.
How many conquers did you guys get against INSAN3 back then? Please tell us.
Becuase your just raging weyham and GOT for not wanting your tribe sitting on there backlines.

Then again 3-4 weeks ago your tribe was planning on wiping honor out :icon_neutral:

So before coming on here raging GOT players for being apparently 'Crap' Look at your own tribe first.

no offence but none of these statements are true...our job was not to attack INSAIN3 but to support ~GOT~ in that war.
I put together an great alliance and had it not been for ~GOT~'s(wehyam my expartner) bullheadedness and selfserving ways then there would have been a whole different outcome to this... at the peak of the alliances we had 12 tribes working together,ready to go against HONOR.. then an amazing thing happened the BUNNY's came into the picture and there 3 tribes and got turned (her) back on the tribes that were supporting them and if you check the stats you will see a big difference in villages taken from then to now...
lets just SAY that the BUNNY's scaired wehyam into joining them and sticking a knife into TCA and BHS..
here's the cool thing bhs and TCA are being attacked by ~GOT~, ~HOT~, DOT, BUNNY's x3, MYMP and the 9thx3
and its taking them almost a month to even start hurting us.. Ill give wehyam some credit only in the fact that she knew I had limited computer time and as a good leader will take advantage of that knowlage.."BUT" LOL its still taking 10 MILl.+ tribes to take out 1 100K player(me) now that ether a testament to me or a scar of shame for them.
and LOL I realy am laughing ELAINE at the thought that you actualy believe your own lies,and that just because you tell them (with no proof like I provided with mails and names given)
wich is easyer to believe the fact that HONOR has taken more village since we stopped supporting ~GOT~ or that you didnt backstabb BHS and TCA... because both are true

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105345

The thing is looking at the size of your tribe it doesnt look like your defense will make a big difference to how many vills honor take from got.

DeletedUser

come on . . .

The sad thing Bill, is you seem to think that everything is about you. You also are inclined to believe that if you state something as though it were the truth that other people will believe it is true and therefore perhaps it will be. You are living in a fantasy world.

You are operating on limited knowledge and perspective and assuming you can therefore draw conclusions to fact based upon it. Climb out of your box, expand you view. Think about the bigger picture and realize not everything I have done, or GOT has done has been somehow about or related to you. In fact, short of the alliance we have shared and the minimal defense your tribe provided not much of GOT history or its choices and decisions have had anything to do with you or BHS at all.

You have been a speck on the rim of this world, your tribe a freckling the edge and neither it nor you of any real consequence to anything that has really mattered in this world so far. Find some humbleness and humility. Stop thinking you are larger then life. Most importantly realize no one really cares about all your whining in here . . . not even me.

DeletedUser102250

The thing is looking at the size of your tribe it doesnt look like your defense will make a big difference to how many vills honor take from got.

This. Really mark, at the end of the day it wouldn't change anything...

DeletedUser

Im just wondering when the BUNNY's are going to get smart and start attacking ~GOT~ for thier space.. it seems like good logic as ~GOT~ and the BUNNY's share the same K's or havent you guys looked at the map.. and I know wehyam isnt braveenough to start fighting FORK and they are already getting thier butts kicked by HONOR to be off any use to the BUNNY's anyway...look at the world maps and you can see my logic..maby?
and numba I was talking abot when Insain3 had declared on ~GOT~..
and ther thing that is errelivant now but at the time when the K68 alliance was at its peak we were strong enough to hold HONOR off (not bragging)
but like always Elaine didnt have the experance or the forsight to see that by destroying the alliance she destroyed even her chance of standing up to the top 3 and still remain a turtle... LOL this world is so young still and eveyone is playing end game and not relising that it can change as quick as a blink of an eye...

just like allways Elaine a lot of useless words that dont mean anything other then you like to use them...
The sad thing Bill, is you seem to think that everything is about you. You also are inclined to believe that if you state something as though it were the truth that other people will believe it is true and therefore perhaps it will be. You are living in a fantasy world.

You are operating on limited knowledge and perspective and assuming you can therefore draw conclusions to fact based upon it. Climb out of your box, expand you view. Think about the bigger picture and realize not everything I have done, or GOT has done has been somehow about or related to you. In fact, short of the alliance we have shared and the minimal defense your tribe provided not much of GOT history or its choices and decisions have had anything to do with you or BHS at all.

You have been a speck on the rim of this world, your tribe a freckling the edge and neither it nor you of any real consequence to anything that has really mattered in this world so far. Find some humbleness and humility. Stop thinking you are larger then life. Most importantly realize no one really cares about all your whining in here . . . not even me.

DeletedUser

Nice to see people are still arguing in this thread.

Shame you left, miss u brian :icon_redface:

Im just wondering when the BUNNY's are going to get smart and start attacking ~GOT~ for thier space.. it seems like good logic as ~GOT~ and the BUNNY's share the same K's or havent you guys looked at the map.. and I know wehyam isnt braveenough to start fighting FORK and they are already getting thier butts kicked by HONOR to be off any use to the BUNNY's anyway...look at the world maps and you can see my logic..maby?

I think if bunny goes for GOT they will not hold too much and honor will make even a big border whit BUNNY which will be a problem for all the bunny alliance.

more border: more places needed stacked... and honor+fork have more capability of stacking lines :)