[Guide] - Leading

DeletedUser

This is a great guide! It's covered every aspect of the game.

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I liked the guide. After playing a couple worlds, and being often a Baron, I have much enjoyed reading this, because it basically backed up all my opinions.

The only part I have never used is PnP I usually left it up to the Duke to post. Although, after making my own tribe, I hope you guys see alot more of my name about :icon_wink:

DeletedUser9021

BH, I get a strange feeling of deja vu, as we've already had a similar debate on w6 (with alphabonkers and others).

I think there is no ideal tribal structure. In any scenario, you fit the structure to the available personnel. Any tribe that has BH in it can safely assign him duke and count on him to lead the tribe well. But not all tribes have that luxury, so they use different structures :icon_wink:

I have had good experiences with having multiple dukes. I understand what you say about taking power from the regular members by having a council, but the real reason for using a council is two-fold:

1) in advanced stages of a world, you become vulnerable to inactivity. Having a larger group of people sort of in the know helps fight that.

2) it reduces the strain on the duke. I can safely delegate the responsibility for an entire zone to one of my co-dukes.

Warren85

Excellent guide, excellent read, took near 2 hours to read through all the pages (might be my reading fail). After all the comments and replies etc I have only one thing that I noticed missing in this thread.

Motivation