Gun for Hire

cdnJer

Figured I'd speed up the discovery process here. I have left DDB and struck out on my own.

I have no idea where I'm heading or what I will do from here. I guess it all depends......

DDB has become too much for me to bear. There are many excellent players there who I will miss but too many more that just plain suck. Hence my decision to finally...FINALLY leave that sunken ship. Some may label me as a runner, a coward or whatever but I really don't care.

This is a move I have been debating for quite some time. Recent events have solidified my decision and I am looking forward to what the future will bring.

Thanks to all those I have worked closely with...you know who you are. And strange as this may sound, I would like to thank EJ for his persona and unique approach to this game. More importantly, thank you EJ for making me realize what a truly shit tribe DDB as a whole has become. It's a shame really because like I said, there is some amazing talent in that tribe but they are all being stifled by the ones who just don't have a clue.

Anyway, there you have it. Let the good times roll!

cdnJer

oh spawnie....be nice.

There are some fantastic players left in DDB. It's just unfortunate that they don't have a good tribe to back them up.

And I won't be quitting any time soon ;)

cdnJer

bite me KW.

I'm sad you tainted my thread with your presence. Get out.

DeletedUser

You mean made it actually important with my godly presence?

DeletedUser

There are some fantastic players left in DDB. It's just unfortunate that they don't have a good tribe to back them up.

No, really, no one besides you and x-press can send a decent train. At least I haven't seen anyone else do it.
And umm DDB had very good leadership in the past, but you know, no matter how much you polish it, a turd is still a turd.

DeletedUser

FINALLY MY FRIEND YOU TAKE THE CORRECT DECITION.sorry for the caps.
i aggree that there are few good players in ddb.but not over of 5.and you was 1 of them.:)
and now what do you do?do you have any plan or something?

cdnJer

Thank you CUCLOP.

As for me and my plan....I'll let you know as soon as I come up with one :D

For now I'm just shooting from the hip and waiting to see what good things come my way.

DeletedUser

been debating such a move myself.
got 6 months of premium left and seriously debating have a hell of a fun time for that 6 months

earthquake girl

That's too bad for DDB. Wonderful post, Jer. You're a good player, and I wish you well.

nakki pappa

i'm actually surprised that you were there this long. Good luck and well done.

DeletedUser

Gun for hire? Really? --- See, personally I have no problem with the term - I like it. Simple and effective... But I'm worrisome that some intractable player may start posting thier holy grail of vexatious statistics; which I'm sure would be akin to the below.

cdnJer: OD A: 41 Mil. == Not A Gun!

Now:
KingWoods: OD A: 127 mil. == A Gun
Emperor Jon: OD A: 116 mil == A Gun
rosskin: OD A: 92 mil == Also a Gun (A smaller gun, but still a gun.)
Don Piro Nino: OD A: 90 mil == A smaller 'but still a ' Gun
SirGriphonheart: OD A: 84 mil == Also a smaller 'but still a' Gun

----

You can see how that might present a problem. So, cdnJer, given your size and ODA, perhaps we can consider modifying your listing to more of a 'very large sling-shot' for hire. This way potential buyers are less likely to sue for damages via the pretense of false advertising. As I've always respected and enjoyed your post, and if such a lawsuit were to occur in-turn forcing you to work in the ominous mines of some ill-forgotten kingdom to pay off your judgment, then we would no longer be graced with your elegance and wit in the forums. And thus, this would make us sad. You don't want to make us sad do you?