HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

DeletedUser

My first post here and it is such a sad one straight away.. just wanted to let people know we now officialy declare war on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~,.. why u ask? well because theyr scary and bigger and stronger then us and attacked our allies, and as good allies we have to help our allies against A, should be fun ;) i wish all of ~=A=~ the best of luck in all the upcoming fights, lets have some fun playing the game like its supposed to be played :D

Destino

DeletedUser3945

Good for you.

You'll probably do pretty well, as they arent really very scary, just big... and big dont mean much.

DeletedUser

i don't need any more villages encaladeus.and i am still bigger than u:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I wish horrible luck to the all of yous!

May all your nukes land on turtles, and all your defense gets wiped by catapults taking down your farm while they're supporting something else.

I've got my popcorn and beer ready, but something tells me the beer might be flat by the time this one is over.

DeletedUser

Seems like a good attitude towards it. Lets see if this stays a clean fight.:)

DeletedUser7397

Nice with some action around here.

I wish both tribes the best of luck(skill), and i must say i do believe that HaitaX will take the victory and the sister/family tribe will fall.

Go underdogs.

DeletedUser

Well, this just might go down as the biggest suicide move in this world... I scoffed at the idea of actually declaring war on PAXw because it could never really be considered a war... a few of our guys wanted to attack them and that was that. Not much of a struggle really. Of course Haita stepping in wasn't exactly planned, but they will learn to interfere where they shouldn't

I can only assume that Haita got bored with infighting and decided to join the fray. This is a good thing for us, because we were getting a bit congested on the northern front and can use the grow room.

Not for nothing, but I haven't seen much yet that would suggest that they stand a chance.... but I do applaud their enthusiasm to make themselves targets.

Thanks

DeletedUser

ah crap, you found out we are suicidal and just want to get wiped off the earth :( at least well be having fun while at it ;)

DeletedUser

ah, finally some action around here also. I'll be watching closely how this war will progress. One thing is sure, Haita won't be so easy opponent as Nazgul was. Good luck to both tribes.

DeletedUser

One thing is sure, Haita won't be so easy opponent as Nazgul was.

Didn't everyone say the same thing about Nazgul in reference to FUBAR or something similar?

**shrugs**

They should learn though that by sending fakes against the person who MAKES the target lists is a good way to get yourself noticed. Interesting strategy for war.... stand in front and wave a brightly colored flag... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

guys guys..How can you post so much if you are at war?

Look at LFKD guys,are they posting?

DeletedUser

i hope il get alot of attacks on me :) i like the exitement of not knowing whats coming for u :D thats why i love this game ;) i just hope u guys will have as much fun during the war as we will have, no matter who will win ;) and dont expect us to give in as fast as nazgul did, :D

DeletedUser

i hope il get alot of attacks on me :) i like the exitement of not knowing whats coming for u :D thats why i love this game ;) i just hope u guys will have as much fun during the war as we will have, no matter who will win ;) and dont expect us to give in as fast as nazgul did, :D

So that means i can attack u to?:lol: