HaitaX Declares War on ~=A=~ and ~=AA=~

DeletedUser

Enchalada is right! look at the LFKD guys!! are they posting? no, they are silently giggling away watching two of their biggest threats gearing up to rip each other out...
Both ~A~ and Haita will be better off uniting against the LFKD..

But if things should come to war, i'd bet my money on Haita.. They are organised , disciplined and clinical.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:ram: Veni :ram: vidi :ram: vici...

Its sad really... i was already going to push the "delete account" button and let everyone fight for my villages...

*Hands Grapler a beer and throws one beer at Fluxdee*

-=Hail and KILL!=-

DeletedUser

Enchalada is right! look at the LFKD guys!! are they posting? no, they are silently giggling away watching two of their biggest threats gearing up to rip each other out...
Both ~A~ and Haita will be better off uniting against each other..

But if things should come to war, i'd bet my money on Haita.. They are organised , disciplined and clinical.

dude lfkd is not watching.They are hell busy with sending circulars for help and organisation.

DeletedUser

Nice with some action around here.

I wish both tribes the best of luck(skill), and i must say i do believe that HaitaX will take the victory and the sister/family tribe will fall.

Go underdogs.

Apotheosis is one tribe. There is no sister/family relationship.

DeletedUser11484

They are more organized or they have a family tribe behind helping? I got a very useful information about your tribe. HOPLON oh...

Still best luck for both tribe that officially declare war and those that are helping behind.. Hope you guys don't end up as a clam and a bird that started the fight and end up been capture by the fisherman(LFKD). is a poem from China(Think so, read it from some book). the bird try to eat the clam and end up been snap on the mouth. The bird refuse to fly off and the clam refuse to let the bird off. end up a fisherman pass by and capture them because they will off guard.

DeletedUser

They are more organized or they have a family tribe behind helping? I got a very useful information about your tribe. HOPLON oh...

Still best luck for both tribe that officially declare war and those that are helping behind.. Hope you guys don't end up as a clam and a bird that started the fight and end up been capture by the fisherman(LFKD). is a poem from China(Think so, read it from some book). the bird try to eat the clam and end up been snap on the mouth. The bird refuse to fly off and the clam refuse to let the bird off. end up a fisherman pass by and capture them because they will off guard.

Yes and the alternative is to sit around and bake pies and play patty cake. No thanks.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA... I guess you can say that they are LUCKY to be let off so easy by VVV then huh? Or was it VVV that was lucky to be allowed such a graceful departure from their war? :icon_rolleyes:

Was this the link you were looking for?

VVV vs Haita

I think its funny that Destino would post stats for a war with a tribe (DWL:pN) that was about 1/10 their size... way to go Haita! We all tremble with fear over that victory!

I'm surprised you guys didn't war SeKMT yet... you know they are right on your border and a very potential threat..... :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

wel VVV wasnt much of a thing we could do much about ;) they attacked the members that where trying to expand in the far far northern area, VVV territory with just a few players over there trying to set a foothold, we didnt bother fighting back over there as that area was of no use to us, u should check the opponents defeated area, there u can see how much VVV lost before finnaly getting the few towns we had there in theyr hands, over 3,000,000 losses ;)

Opponents defeated

3 xeno II 2,18 Mio.
78 Gherilla 701.288
140 lungua 503.822

and thats all in the k14/13 area, one where we arent focused ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hoplon is not a family tribe anymore, we have come a long way after evolving from being one.
You must have gone through quite some trouble to acquire intel as closely guarded as this.. considering, we Haita and the ~A~ leaders are the only ones who know..
We haven't supported from behind, but we have upheld our morals of Strength and Honor by supporting an ally at times of war. I regret the fact that the flyers we distributed about this didn't quite reach you.

Now about your poem, thats the general idea i wanted to convey, but a gentle warning to the fisherman, it ain't no salmon you are fishing for here..

DeletedUser

Grapler stop hidding behind your finger dude you attacked caros the leader of Paxw if this isn't an act of war then what it is?
If i just wanted to noble some ~=A=~ members would i go for the head??? i think not!You had as a target Paxw's leader so you can take them down more easy, am i wrong??

nice declaration of war Destino, Hoplon wishes his allies the best luck :)

wolves apha

Nice with some action around here.

I wish both tribes the best of luck(skill), and i must say i do believe that HaitaX will take the victory and the sister/family tribe will fall.

Go underdogs.

If you consider academy tribes to be families, than Haita has one as well...
As for the victor, i'd have to say my unbiased:icon_rolleyes: opinion is that Apotheosis will win.

How are they underdogs? Aparently everyone thinks they will win.:lol:

DeletedUser

I`m apart of the Paxw tribe, And when we were alone against them...they really never did much to us, even though we were at war with a tribe that had 3 times the points as us, We still gained points :)

Haita's cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I`m apart of the Paxw tribe, And when we were alone against them...they really never did much to us, even though we were at war with a tribe that had 3 times the points as us, We still gained points :)

They never really planned any attacks on you, as Grapler said a few of their members wanted to attack some PAXw members and so they did and had quite a few villages aswell

DeletedUser

Never Really Did Much

lol. c'mon, the war with PAXw wasn't even a month old before Haita officially jumped in. Prior to that they have been supporting you defensively or else your losses would have been greater.

-A-