Half Price coins/nobles

DeletedUser

So open from discussion. Will this happen anytime soon?

1,780 players, 172 tribes, 155,255 villages

Since this world is basically between 2 families could we expect it anytime soon? This has been the question by most.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Agreed. It would be very nice to be able to build nobles even faster. 1/3 price nobles would be even better. :) Lol.

DeletedUser

But surely if the mass wants that it could be implemented? I mean how will we get below 1000 players when people keep restarting or joining this world?

DeletedUser

image.php

In the past month, we dropped over 400 players. When the world gets deemed old enough, it will be closed to new registrations (not restarts) as well.

DeletedUser106722

A coin cap would be a good start considering where we are at in the world and how much farming has to be done for one noble.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that and/or they increase the mines output later game to enable faster coins/nobles without having to try find troops, let alone time, for farming

I have only played one world through to later game as we are in now on 58, and the more aggressive players were held back by lack of coins due to having no farming capability. Yes it can be overcome by clearing for others to noble, but not every area held by a tribe has the communication between players for that to work smoothly

The PP won by winning a world should be allocated by ODA per villa nobled in the winning tribe lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106408

would be nice, but i wouldnt say the world is at final-late game stage just yet, the worlds still young and alot can happen, i would say imho, its a late-mid game stage

DeletedUser

We should get Honor, Fork and GOT players to vote. That's 2/3 of the world.. Then get someone to represent us and petition to TW support.

DeletedUser

I prefer to nuke the shit out of anything that moves. My penalty for such aggressive behaviour is that I can only make 1 noble a day on average as I am continually rebuilding my nukes... meh...

Also, it's pretty hard to farm when your support is on the frontline and your nukes are either in the air or being rebuilt.

Tbh, it's frickin' ridiculous... but hey, what can you do...??
I suppose I could try pointwhoring instead of actually warring the enemy.

The bright side?
I only have to make another 700 players quit, then I can make 2 nobles a day... weee!!!

DeletedUser

shouldnt be to hard considering how easily some players are falling

King Sean04

From experience, you get 1/2 priced coins/packets once the player count falls below 1000 and the world is deemed old enough to close joining the world. There are other "milestones" as well. If I remember correctly, 500 players is 1/3 priced. Then, 300 is 1/9 priced. Closed restarts is either at 500 or 300.

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah we need more nobles that´s for sure, maybe we should take some time away from wars and cat down every player below 10k, then we would be down to 700 players, given they would all quit... So are u in faaark?

DeletedUser

I think that would be too hard as they might fight back, unlike some other players;)

DeletedUser

Yeah we need more nobles that´s for sure, maybe we should take some time away from wars and cat down every player below 10k, then we would be down to 700 players, given they would all quit... So are u in faaark?
I did that in previous worlds... kinda got boring when they log in once a week to keep the account active.

The key is to noble them down to 2 villages so they can't restart and then cat them constantly.

DeletedUser106722

I've said this before, but there needs to be a way to make the end of a world not so boring. I understand why so many quit at this stage in the world.

DeletedUser

Hopefully the new secrets of power option will beget more exciting endgames. I'm looking forward to seeing the full influence of that.

DeletedUser

This world is a hell of a long way off even getting close to half price noble's. If you think about it's not in the interest of TW to close worlds early. Most(if not all) of the players that stay beyond the start of a world are pp players so the longer they can make you play the better for them. I'd say thats the main reason for the secret powers and other changes its not to make the end game more interesting, its to keep you playing and paying for pp.
it's also not in there interest to stop people from restarting or joining a older world for the same reason thats what pays there wages.
I know its a pain in the arse but thats never gonna change only thing you can do is Quit (cold turkey like I did) If enough pp paying players do it TW will have to rethink things or go bankrupt.