Half Price coins/nobles

DeletedUser104941

This world is a hell of a long way off even getting close to half price noble's. If you think about it's not in the interest of TW to close worlds early. Most(if not all) of the players that stay beyond the start of a world are pp players so the longer they can make you play the better for them. I'd say thats the main reason for the secret powers and other changes its not to make the end game more interesting, its to keep you playing and paying for pp.
it's also not in there interest to stop people from restarting or joining a older world for the same reason thats what pays there wages.
I know its a pain in the arse but thats never gonna change only thing you can do is Quit (cold turkey like I did) .If enough pp paying players do it TW will have to rethink things or go bankrupt.

This post is ridiculous, what do you mean they will have to re-think things?, You go to work, or presumably at least have plans to in the future, You will more than likely expect to be renumerated for your time, yes? (Salary, wages, overtime etc.).

Why exactly don't you think that Innogames should receive a return for the massive time, energy and money they have put into the game we are all here for?,

Do you understand how a business works?, Are you a communist?, or just your average freeloader?,

DeletedUser

This post is ridiculous, what do you mean they will have to re-think things?, You go to work, or presumably at least have plans to in the future, You will more than likely expect to be renumerated for your time, yes? (Salary, wages, overtime etc.).

Why exactly don't you think that Innogames should receive a return for the massive time, energy and money they have put into the game we are all here for?,

Do you understand how a business works?, Are you a communist?, or just your average freeloader?,

Should they receive a return ? Of course

Do they understand how a business works ? I think they lose sight of the fact that every pp player is a customer

The stand down period for purchasing of premium was the final straw for me, this world will be my last

DeletedUser

Do you understand how a business works?, Are you a communist?
:lol: Haha, quite a jump there

I personally don't feel that TW has made any egregious errors in the dealing with their players. The PP restriction period was put in place to cut down on the amount of fraud occurring, resulting in illicitly gained PP. I would find solace in the fact that TW took steps to protect the integrity of the PP I purchased.

DeletedUser

I personally don't feel that TW has made any egregious errors in the dealing with their players. The PP restriction period was put in place to cut down on the amount of fraud occurring, resulting in illicitly gained PP. I would find solace in the fact that TW took steps to protect the integrity of the PP I purchased

Of course you should penalise the honest people for the actions of the dishonest

Are you an insurance salesman ?

DeletedUser

Of course you should penalise the honest people for the actions of the dishonest
Well, I am not aware of another system that would be comparable in effectiveness that doesn't "punish", as you say, the honest players.

Just like bot protection, even the honest players have to put up with it to catch those of us who are dishonest.

Like I said, the fact that TW is protecting the purchasing power of legally obtained PP is a good move in my eyes. In any case, the cancellation period for credit card transactions is 60 days, I believe, which is ample time to transfer PP if you need to.

Are you an insurance salesman ?
No, why?

DeletedUser104941

There are 100's of real life examples of cases where a small number of dishonest people doing dishonest things results in people who play by the rules being inconvienianced.

If that's the issue you have, then your gripe isn't with TW , it's with a small section of the people who play it. TW get bashed over a lot of things (some deservedly, i.e. basically paying to win on other servers), but if people keep coming up with ways to screw the system, they have to keep coming up with ways to safeguard their investment (bot protection, pp transfer period etc).

DeletedUser

There are 100's of real life examples of cases where a small number of dishonest people doing dishonest things results in people who play by the rules being inconvienianced.

And that makes it right. Genius

DeletedUser104941

And that makes it right. Genius

Quite clearly it doesn't make it right, but it doesn't make it any less of a reality either, If you are angry at TW for all the woes of the world, I call that a little unfair. It's a man made system, of course it's imperfect, but, amazingly, sometimes life can be a little unfair.

Maybe we could hear your suggestions for a better system then?

DeletedUser

I'm 'angry' ? :icon_razz:

Maybe we could hear your suggestions for a better system then?

When you buy a can of Pepsi and don't like it, do you contact Pepsi to suggest how they can do it better or just buy a Coke next time ?

DeletedUser

Believe me when I say I dislike having a premium restriction as much as anyone else. It forced me to quit this world (or made a convenient excuse for others to force me to quit this world). However, if there was no terrorism, there would be no need for governments to constantly investigate those they believe to be terrorists. If there was no crime, there would be no tax-payer funded jail.

But because there is, and because there was pp fraud occurring, the many must pay for the few. There is simply no way around it; it's just how a business has to work.

DeletedUser104941

I'm 'angry' ? :icon_razz:

When you buy a can of Pepsi and don't like it, do you contact Pepsi to suggest how they can do it better or just buy a Coke next time ?

When you buy a can of Pepsi, do you often spend hours a day, for months if not years on end, drinking it?

DeletedUser

Well that's 106 or so wasted keystrokes. Pointless post is pointless

DeletedUser104941

Well that's 106 or so wasted keystrokes. Pointless post is pointless

No, not really, you made a stupid comparison between two completely different things to back up your point,......I'm sure we've all noted how similar TW is to a can of pepsi,

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Believe me when I say I dislike having a premium restriction as much as anyone else. It forced me to quit this world (or made a convenient excuse for others to force me to quit this world). However, if there was no terrorism, there would be no need for governments to constantly investigate those they believe to be terrorists. If there was no crime, there would be no tax-payer funded jail.

But because there is, and because there was pp fraud occurring, the many must pay for the few. There is simply no way around it; it's just how a business has to work.

suck how a business work, but agreed whit what you sayd :)
who knows, maybe terrorism and crime is feeded by the same people who fight against it. but that goes to another thread. :lol:

DeletedUser

The way I see it we are paying customers and our needs should be met without a restriction being imposed on us. We give innogames our hard earned dolla, is it really to much to ask for them to deal with recovering stolen pp on their own time instead of inconveniencing their paying customers?

You can't really make sense of it unless you take into account that innogames really doesn't care about their customers needs, then it makes perfect sense. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

No, not really, you made a stupid comparison between two completely different things to back up your point,......I'm sure we've all noted how similar TW is to a can of pepsi,

It was comparing products, which last time I looked TW was. Your post was actually irrelevant to the argument :icon_rolleyes:

Please think before you post or just hush now

DeletedUser

Well, STP, tell me; if you aren't telling us why you don't like Pepsi (TW) and you aren't going to get Coke (another game), then why are you posting? Some people are willing to take the sacrifice, and others are not. Some people understand the reasoning, others don't find it agreeable. I don't think it's a big deal. I don't think you should be quitting over it. I don't think anyone should, in fact. Again, if there were no threats to airplanes then we wouldn't have our privacy violated by searches. But there are, so we must take a sacrifice. It's that simple.

DeletedUser

A note to everyone... stop flapping your gums here, get back to the game and make 700 people delete.

It ain't rocket science.