Half price nobles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who thinks half price nobles would be a good idea for world 29?

I personally think the active players would benefit greatly from this happening.

Whats your thoughts?

DeletedUser

This rule only comes into play when there are less than 1000 players on a given world.

DeletedUser

Probably all there is now.I mean you cant call some of the players actual players,They are there but theres no one home is what i mean.

DeletedUser

I don't think i could even keep up with the world if i had twice as many nobles to use

DeletedUser

Mikey, i think that is a great idea.

At this time we have 2031 players on this world (not counting those at zero). And the player that is ranked 1000 has 1800 pts.

DeletedUser

I think this is a good idea but i know from w13 they will not budge and inch until there is 750 members total including 0s then they will have a poll that over 2/3 of the world have to say yes to to get the half priced COINS not nobles COINS.

DeletedUser62494

I don't think i could even keep up with the world if i had twice as many nobles to use

Then you obviously don't know how to use your nobles so you should be one of the players who leaves to help use reach the goal of 1000 players left :lol:

DeletedUser

I am for and against...

I am for.. half price nobles.. because us larger accounts have to get so many coins to make a noble.. (remember I am a world 2 player so I know the price they used to be)

I am against them more though..

If we allowed to have half price then we open the door for more people having more nobles to noble barbs with.. Thus worse players who just noble barbs will have more nobles to noble more with..

If the half price nobles were not allowed to noble barbs.. Id be all for it.

Charles.

DeletedUser

Then you obviously don't know how to use your nobles so you should be one of the players who leaves to help use reach the goal of 1000 players left :lol:

ODA
10 maksapasteet 44,70 Mio.
34 Slayer2292 30,09 Mio.

you don't know how to use your offensive troops :p

DeletedUser62494

ODA
34 Slayer2292 30,09 Mio.

And you don't know how to use nobles :icon_wink:

Villages
Slayer2292 498
maksapasteet 313

So I guess we complete eachother :p

DeletedUser

ODA
34 Slayer2292 30,09 Mio.

Well done, you just proved Slayers point and essentially won the arguement for him.

Ineffective use of troops without taking villages is pointless. You can nuke a village 5 times and clear it 5 times, but that dosnt mean you can build any more nukes, infact its essentially ruling out an increase in potential nukes and limits your nuke count as one nuke is assigned to clearing the village you havnt taken.

Or of course you could be nuking because you have no nobles. :)

As for n00bs taking barbs, who else is going to grow them into healthy 9k villages for you to take :)

More nobles means I get to leave sooner, other than that this decision dosnt effect me. :)

DeletedUser

As for n00bs taking barbs, who else is going to grow them into healthy 9k villages for you to take :)

More nobles means I get to leave sooner, other than that this decision dosnt effect me. :)

There will be plenty of fully grown barbs out there for you soon enough ebbs, you should know that :icon_neutral:

Dal

DeletedUser

There will be plenty of fully grown barbs out there for you soon enough ebbs, you should know that :icon_neutral:

Dal

Im well aware of it :/ I havnt yet joined the "cool kids" in this latest trend but I was always a bit behind in the times.

DeletedUser

Im well aware of it :/ I havnt yet joined the "cool kids" in this latest trend but I was always a bit behind in the times.

Its good to not follow people like sheep, always better to have your own mind and do what you know is right.

So i applaud you for not being a sheep :icon_cool:

Dal

DeletedUser79621

Its good to not follow people like sheep, always better to have your own mind and do what you know is right.

So i applaud you for not being a sheep :icon_cool:

Dal

I'm not being a sheep, in fact I'm aiding the sheep. :icon_cool:

Jobetopia

[spoil]
129125579920546079.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Wont be long until we get half price nobles..:icon_biggrin:

The player in 1000 position only has 1000 points.

DeletedUser

Mikey all of grind is going to vote against it just to annoy you!
So you will never get half price nobles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.