Half price nobles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Actually not bothered, i thought you would be all for it,imagine all the inactives you and warrior could take then Yoni?

And as for Grind voting against it i bet there will be only 35 votes from them,i hear there are loads of inactives in Grind and we might just target a few and set up new homes there very soon.:icon_wink:

Jobetopia

I love that, first you try to criticise Warrior and Yoni for taking inactives (despite the nobling discussion where pretty much everyone has said that taking inactives is a neccessary thing) and then in the next Paragraph you boast that you will be targeting the inactives in Grind :)

- Inspirational :)

DeletedUser

Totally off topic but i need to ask:- Jobe where's the wall of text you actually posted something i could stand to read from start to finish XD

Soberknight

Just trying to get this topic on-topic again:

Why the cheaper nobles, i think by now there are barbs enough to farm.
If you need a new farming script check the forum.

DeletedUser

yeah we need half price nobles because there are so many barbs to noble. I had a lot of nobles... then omnis required them all :(

Half price nobles would speed up this world which i wouldnt mind... would be more exciting... it is a slower world so this would be a good compromise compared to some of them.

DeletedUser17769

Half price nobles would be nice, it would defiantly help me pick up speed.

Everyone just target someone under 1k points and hope they dont restart ;p

DeletedUser

Half price nobles would be nice, it would defiantly help me pick up speed.

Everyone just target someone under 1k points and hope they dont restart ;p

This. :D

I'd quite like half priced nobles atm. :(

DeletedUser

1872 morpheusforgotten 57 1 57

872 trains is all we need. Come on people! :p

DeletedUser

I have some excellent news the half price nobles will start very soon i just got a mail from a boss of world 29 and he has decided that NN deserve them so they can win the world quicker.He also stated he realizes GRINDs inactivity problems are serious and had no reason to hold back the time any longer..WOOOOHOOOOOO.

DeletedUser

I have some excellent news the half price nobles will start very soon i just got a mail from a boss of world 29 and he has decided that NN deserve them so they can win the world quicker.He also stated he realizes GRINDs inactivity problems are serious and had no reason to hold back the time any longer..WOOOOHOOOOOO.

wth ? i have not told that -.-'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No it was a ingame mail i was sent by Graylin,he is in charge of the world you see.

DeletedUser

NN decides who lives and who dies please remember that and anyone even showing the slighest interest in any NN player will die simple as.

Jobetopia

NN decides who lives and who dies please remember that and anyone even showing the slighest interest in any NN player will die simple as.

LOL - Are you taking PR advice from Graylin nowdays as well Mikey?

Still, if you rearrange the words "Bollocks Egotistical" to form a sentence you get roughly my opinion on that one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.