Half price nobles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Really dont care what your opinion is.You are a nothing of the world as are all the others not in NN.Today alone we have had 4 players even launch there D at us in a last cry,i was suprised they never did leaving threads about how busy they were in real life or that they were hacked.There wont be many left at the end of the year so get your inactive problem sorted as we will be all around you soon.

As for the rest of the tribes in the world they couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery.

Jobetopia

Really dont care what your opinion is.You are a nothing of the world as are all the others not in NN.Today alone we have had 4 players even launch there D at us in a last cry,i was suprised they never did leaving threads about how busy they were in real life or that they were hacked.There wont be many left at the end of the year so get your inactive problem sorted as we will be all around you soon.

As for the rest of the tribes in the world they couldnt organize a piss up in a brewery.

Yep, thats right, I'm a big nothing as I am not in NN, you guys are the only ones in this world that matter, know how to play the game, take war targets, self agendasize, and are truly blessed by god to have assembled so much talent and so little integrity in one place :)

Take it away Bob Dylan cover type person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDeJZ5A9C50&feature=related

Still, its good that the rest of the worlds opinion does not mater a jot to you and that NN have formed into a mutual appreciation society - because NN seems to be the only entity in this world (or judging from the comments from off world players coming here) that does have any appreciation of NN. The most praise that gets given from outside seems to be for individual players, not the Tribe itself....that could be something to do with the way NN formed and the way certain of its members comport themselves.

Enjoy yourself Mikey, it was good of Graylin to let you move into the Pink and Fluffy fantasy world he inhabits, personally I am happy on the "nothing" side, the airs cleaner.

Oh, and if we are all fated to be ground to dust by the sheer unbridled awfullness Awesomeness that is the Tribe sponsered by the Low Cost Candaian Food Brand "Nameless" - then all I can say say is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU&feature=related

DeletedUser62494

Yep, thats right, I'm a big nothing as I am not in NN, you guys are the only ones in this world that matter, know how to play the game, take war targets, self agendasize, and are truly blessed by god to have assembled so much talent and so little integrity in one place :)

Take it away Bob Dylan cover type person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDeJZ5A9C50&feature=related

Still, its good that the rest of the worlds opinion does not mater a jot to you and that NN have formed into a mutual appreciation society - because NN seems to be the only entity in this world (or judging from the comments from off world players coming here) that does have any appreciation of NN. The most praise that gets given from outside seems to be for individual players, not the Tribe itself....that could be something to do with the way NN formed and the way certain of its members comport themselves.

Enjoy yourself Mikey, it was good of Graylin to let you move into the Pink and Fluffy fantasy world he inhabits, personally I am happy on the "nothing" side, the airs cleaner.

Oh, and if we are all fated to be ground to dust by the sheer unbridled awfullness Awesomeness that is the Tribe sponsered by the Low Cost Candaian Food Brand "Nameless" - then all I can say say is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU&feature=related

You know every time you say this I just see a simple jealousy at the fact that you know NN is the best tribe in the world. It truly amuses me that you think how it formed was sooo bad. Two tribes who mutually respected each other formed together into one tribe. But I guess DINO and KGR-A know nothing about that.........................

DeletedUser

Yeah okay okay NN is the best and every other tribe is nothing... Then why you still playing for nothing? It's a game lets not act five.

Status
Not open for further replies.