Half price packets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVERLOVER

It happened in world 8, WE WANT IT TO HAPPEN HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mods, TW, from all the lag we had to go through, I would like to ask that world 19 get the same treatment as world 8, HALF PRICE PACKETS!!

Please consider it. Start the VOTING!!!

WORLD 8
Survey

Half priced Nobles Vote!

Basically the vote is for half priced packets, meaning a packet will cost half of the current price. A village with maxed resources will be able to store 26 instead of 13 packets. This does not affect how many packets it costs for the actual noble.

This vote will be open for the next week. If at least 2/3rd of the votes are for YES, then we will implement on September 10th. We don't want anyone to be surprised when they store packets on the 8th and then realize that they could have waited two days and stored twice as much.

If this does go through, please plan accordingly, we will make a final announcement in a week with your decision!
Yes 472 88.22%

No 63 11.78%

Votes cast: 535

Your vote has been counted!

Cant wait til we have one here!

DeletedUser

HALF PRICE NOBLES!

I think we should send a support ticket. I think the people there will do something about it.

The current mod might even delete this post. Maybe even this entire thread. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser50733

Asylum has enough nobles as is. :icon_neutral:

They're not the only ones :icon_eek: I for one would love half price packets, renobling my barbs is becoming a huge bitch for me, I never have enough packets, and so far the only troops I have rebuilt since my ban is my catanukes :icon_redface: I been using all my res for packets (yah I know, call me pointwhore :icon_sad:)

DeletedUser

There won't be half packets till at least the start of 2010....

DeletedUser

Probably will not happen though. It did not pass on W10 where there are really only 5 tribes worth mentioning. Will take some more time guppy.

PS - Hey Krome, want this signature I made for you?

DeletedUser

First off, Vilja that is a tight ARSE pick. Love it!

Second, I agree with Lover. What was it, two weeks of poor service and horrific lag? It was ridiculous. If not half priced nobles, then something. A free months worth of PP, 100 free packets per village prior to the lag, an apology sent to all world 19 players... something. I know many of us were very upset to be shelling out cash on a game that wasn't working.

DeletedUser52054

Probably will not happen though. It did not pass on W10 where there are really only 5 tribes worth mentioning. Will take some more time guppy.

PS - Hey Krome, want this signature I made for you?

Hey vilja u know i do....

I would vote for it \

cazzman420

You couldn't attack during the lag so what else you gonna do other than rebuild and store packets?

There was your chance to store packets, problem solved :icon_cool:

Caleb1705

Who needs extra packets when there are so many barbs you could noble, and then use all those resources for packets. =O

kidding, we should get at least something for the 2-3 weeks of icky-ness.

DeletedUser74237

W19 wasnt the only world that had server lag.
and they didnt do it for other worlds so just get over it.
its not going to happen.

DeletedUser

Half Price Packets FTW!
(walter you know you want it, Just admit it)

DeletedUser

First off, Vilja that is a tight ARSE pick. Love it!

Second, I agree with Lover. What was it, two weeks of poor service and horrific lag? It was ridiculous. If not half priced nobles, then something. A free months worth of PP, 100 free packets per village prior to the lag, an apology sent to all world 19 players... something. I know many of us were very upset to be shelling out cash on a game that wasn't working.

third...

We Want Half Priced Nobles