Hammer declares: Episode 4

sadahzinia

I left the world early enough to be confused to whom my former tribe(hammer) is warring but i pity people that would have to deal with r2d3!I have seen players from a lot of worlds to say r2d3 is a monster:axemen:

btw:cheers hammer dudes :p

DeletedUser

Hey, Hammer guys! I am quitting and giving my villages to my neighbors. They are already moving in and have set claims.You are trying to take the ones they have claims for, and that is not be very neighborly....

DeletedUser

Wait, they've thrown 174 nukes on 4 villages? LOL It's not your good defensive skills I'm afraid... It's their incompetence...

DeletedUser

Yes, Kots, I love you too! I am glad you finally stepped up to lead the tribe! I wish you could have done that before so many of strong players left, but you still have a lot of barb and inactive noblers left, so you should be able to get them to play strong one day. Good luck!

BTW, the player you think is my brother that you are nobling out is not. My brother shared the MaGoss password and left months ago. Is the password still "Hammer"?

DeletedUser

Yes, Kots, I love you too! I am glad you finally stepped up to lead the tribe! I wish you could have done that before so many of strong players left, but you still have a lot of barb and inactive noblers left, so you should be able to get them to play strong one day. Good luck!

BTW, the player you think is my brother that you are nobling out is not. My brother shared the MaGoss password and left months ago. Is the password still "Hammer"?

Whatever you say aragorness.
Farewell.

DeletedUser

so how many of your defence's went splat?

In my case?

3-4 full defensive villages worth.
Allready rebuilt at full capacity.

Spreaded defenses rock, don't they?

In robot's case?
A bit more. And I poke him about that: he's defendless, go get him guys!

DeletedUser

Lol! You are proving my perceptions of you more and more right with each post. :lol:

Keep it up, it inflates my ego... (and believe me, that is one taaaaaall order!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

r2d3, i swear your ego is bigger then that of any single BD player (and prolly 5 of us combined).

walks back out muttering to himself

when'll the younguns learn?

DeletedUser

r2d3, i swear your ego is bigger then that of any single BD player (and prolly 5 of us combined).

walks back out muttering to himself

when'll the younguns learn?

Hey Bad.
The way we (Hammer) see it, he's a fun person to play with. Allways pokes everyone. We like it that way.

He's poking his attackers,something most of the TW players do at some time. I did not see any of his posts claiming how great he is as a defender, etc.

Someone said earlier, and he's right: it's not his defensive skills we talk about here. It's the shocking waste of nukes we all observed we're talking about.
Is he able to defend with much less troops? Trust me, he is. Does it matter in this case? No.

So, seriously, how can you talk about an "inflated" ego here?

I would talk about other player's totally overboosted "ego", some of them posted here as well,in earlier posts, but I wouldn't want to go into a discussion like that.

DeletedUser

all i have to say is r2d3 lied about only 4 towns being attacked his ego isnt as big as he thinks it is and villages caps will tell u we attacked more then 4 towns so on that note grats on being a lair

DeletedUser

Ego? I don't really care if someone have big ego. It's not my business...

LOL to robot thing. Glad you have fun with it :) Although, I would expect something more medieval themed.

DeletedUser

Lol! You are proving my perceptions of you more and more right with each post. :lol:

Keep it up, it inflates my ego... (and believe me, that is one taaaaaall order!)

Like this ego?

Atraeus, you need no help inflating your ego. You do great all by yourself!

I have always loved the way his metalness plays the game. Tons of humor and lightheartedness. Plus, he attacks ingame, not on the public forum. He uses his mad skilz to send trains in milliseconds, snipe nobles, and defend against entire tribes. And, he does not take the game so seriously to compromise his other ethics and morals. He is the best player I have ever virtually met.

DeletedUser

all i have to say is r2d3 lied about only 4 towns being attacked his ego isnt as big as he thinks it is and villages caps will tell u we attacked more then 4 towns so on that note grats on being a lair

:lol:

bigbrt, find another inactive to use his nukes mate, and stop trying to appear like a person who attacked with a...plan.

Also, I hear that the shared TER/TGOW shared forum is busy these days: lots of support requests, from all over the place.

ps: you're correct to some extent though. You also attacked my own K14 cluster. 5 villages. they ate 92 of your nukes, no losses.
So, yeah, you did not attacked only robot.

DeletedUser

Hey Bad.
The way we (Hammer) see it, he's a fun person to play with. Allways pokes everyone. We like it that way.

He's poking his attackers,something most of the TW players do at some time. I did not see any of his posts claiming how great he is as a defender, etc.

Someone said earlier, and he's right: it's not his defensive skills we talk about here. It's the shocking waste of nukes we all observed we're talking about.
Is he able to defend with much less troops? Trust me, he is. Does it matter in this case? No.

So, seriously, how can you talk about an "inflated" ego here?

I would talk about other player's totally overboosted "ego", some of them posted here as well,in earlier posts, but I wouldn't want to go into a discussion like that.

wasn't saying he's a bad attacker/defender or in any other way bad. Just observing that from his posting here: he has one huge-ass ego.

As far as i can tell this is the beginning of TGoW entering a war with Hammer. So he ate a nice amount of their nukes: for which i applaud him. He used spreaded D: again, very nice. I'll be watching him with great interest, he seems to be a good player who enjoys going into the fray.

But the rampant boasting on here: a tad premature for the early stages in a war where they can only plausibly attack a minor amount of Hammer villages. A bit of boasting: no problem imo. But i see it started here and 100 posts later it hasn't stopped yet. By the amount of posting on this i'd reckon you guys would have won the war with TGoW by now when it hardly started.

Not to mention this quote from him:
r2d3 said:
175 nukes R.I.P. later and not been able to take all 4 K14 villages of mine ... I would say that you NEED BOOTCAMP and a good Drill Sergeant to have you worked over !!

i took the liberty to check on twstats: the score to date is:
TGoW = 9
r2d3 = 4

that's 5 K14 villas taken so far from him ;)

DeletedUser

OK, I'll give you a quick briefing here:

robot took 4 villages deep in K14, very close to his nobles travel time limit.

Those 4 villages became 6 in 24 hours, while under heavy nuking.
He lost 2, recaptured them, and lost them again.

So, in short: you're right, the war with Tgow, has not started officially yet.
We've been killing their supporting units for a long time now though, and during last week, we emptied 300+ of their offensive villages.

Not a bad start, not a full scale war either.

DeletedUser

Like this ego?

Atraeus, you need no help inflating your ego. You do great all by yourself!

Was that supposed to be a jab? :lol:

Seriously though, you really are inflating my ego. With each post, not only have you proven me correct, you further grant me the opportunity to clot these forums with my jovial banter, giving rise to a place and purpose for my presence. Hell, my ego is so inflated right now, I think soon I will be able to strap it to a rattan basket and travel around the world in eighty days! :icon_eek:

Anyway, in regards to the current topic of the conversation, I personally enjoy a strong ego. All great persona's on these forums have them; it is, in my opinion, a prerequisite. Like most great artists, rock stars, and political/historic/religious figures, just to name a few, the ego makes people interesting and entertaining. After all, without her ego, what would Paris Hilton have? Or Aragorness for that matter? (Oh, that's right, she has the wrath of a scorned ex girlfriend. My bad. :icon_rolleyes:)

So I say, keep it comin'. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No worries, Robot. All who know you love you, and those that don't know or love you, do so because they know what a strong player you are. So, keep on Your Metalness!

You are the best player here!

(Probably the sexiest one, too but better not let these guys know that. They are already too jealous of your mad TW skilz!)