Happle - Happy Apples

slinkiestwizard

Why, don't you agree ? :icon_confused:

I wont comment on whos got a better rooster, it dosent mean anything till the world opens and we can see what tribes will work well together but anyway

yeah i agree :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bah, premades are premades, rosters are rosters.
If he feels free to criticize another premade before the world opens, why not criticize another one ?

Of course things will be different (not when the world starts like you say but some weeks later). I as well expect severall guys from happle not joining at the beginning at the world, but nima should've enough manpower anyway.

I expect Perve to be like what, Marvel from w51 recently, in worse.
I will give them kudos if they deserve it though ;)

Anyway, slinkiestwizard, you posted something decent, seems like you're still sober today :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I didn't mean to offend, I simply think he should fix his rooster.

slinkiestwizard

Bah, premades are premades, rosters are rosters.
If he feels free to criticize another premade before the world opens, why not criticize another one ?

Of course things will be different (not when the world starts like you say but some weeks later). I as well expect severall guys from happle not joining at the beginning at the world, but nima should've enough manpower anyway.

I expect Perve to be like what, Marvel from w51 recently, in worse.
I will give them kudos if they deserve it though ;)

Anyway, slinkiestwizard, you posted something decent, seems like you're still sober today :icon_wink:

did you expect something like this rather than be subtle like i was?

33747444_b6be58f0e7.jpg

DeletedUser

That's okay Angel, anyway you shouldn't really focus about their list. THey were intended to land in several places anyway but seing how many Gw and apathy guys joined w51 (less than half their initial rosters), it should make a tribe this time :)

DeletedUser

Hehe actually I am trying to find out Happles core because I don't feel like having to deal with Happle at the beginning...

slinkiestwizard

Hehe actually I am trying to find out Happles core because I don't feel like having to deal with Happle at the beginning...

Beginning ,end ,middle why not just wait a month and start way out on the core if your worried

DeletedUser

I don't know where we are joining. Not fully decided yet.

Member list was accurate if we wanted to join W52. Happle was made aiming for W52. But that world turned out not to be the kind of world we are looking for. We lost a few members to other tribes & RL when we decided to go for W53 instead. I removed them from the list to keep it more accurate. Anyway going for W53 was not that bad too: We got some other players instead whom couldn't join if we went for W52. My first page's member list seems pretty accurate to me actually. Anyone who told me he won't join, was removed from the list in an attempt to keep it accurate. Removed Mr.Pliers too now after reading my own list again. (Seems like I missed to remove him the last time I updated my member list)

Good luck at start-up btw.

If Nima doesn't correct his roster, it just shows he's mad about the people he didn't get or he knows what he has now isn't as good.
-

So what do you think is wrong with my roster? Is there any specific player on my list that you think won't join us? Please don't accuse others to be wrong if you don't have any proof to back your words up.

DeletedUser92094

Slinky, i must ask you stop with the kitteh pictures, it can and only will be used by the kitteh's, it's kind of like darker skinned people and the "N" word. -.-

Just kidding, you can use them :D

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If Nima doesn't correct his roster, it just shows he's mad about the people he didn't get or he knows what he has now isn't as good.
-
Nima doesn't correct all, in fact Nima does all incorrectly. Therefore, Nima is correct in all scenarios.

DeletedUser

Hey, wanted to know why are you sure that you have players such as Gilestel joining?
I haven't seen him for over a year...

DeletedUser

Hey, wanted to know why are you sure that you have players such as Gilestel joining?
I haven't seen him for over a year...

Gilestel - 2010,September 6th, 06:00: I'm always around unless i'm on a holiday. PM me and i'll let you know.

Another thing... He was online yesterday. Also have a look at his signature if you want.

I'm still not sure if he is joining or not though. He is not sure too. He is on the maybe list, Gorth.