Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

• Thread starter DeletedUser82372
  • Start date

DeletedUser

twilight sucks :icon_cool:

the books did not however...the problem with Twilight movies is the lack of any acting talent. :(

It did not help if you have not read the 5th book(the story from Bree's viewpoint), there is a lot from that book in the latest movie

DeletedUser91561

the books did not however...the problem with Twilight movies is the lack of any acting talent. :(

It did not help if you have not read the 5th book(the story from Bree's viewpoint), there is a lot from that book in the latest movie

lolz harry potter is a helluva lot better than twilight though
andtwilights actors arent that bad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

coff, put that sig in a spoiler
its to high...

HTML:
[SPOIL]Like this if you dont know ;)[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser66513

twlight books are good.
but nothing beats harry potter

You clearly haven't done much reading :p

Read

Lord of the Rings
The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
A Game of Thrones (first of the A Song of Ice and Fire series)
The Sum of All Men (first of The Runelords series)

And you will find there are many books better than Harry Potter.

DeletedUser

^ This

I mean seriously, it's a childrens fantasy crap series. There are much better books out there. :p

DeletedUser74079

Lord of the rings takes a long time to read though it is incredibly immersive considering how vast middle earth is 0.o

DeletedUser

I read the Hobbit a couple months ago but I feel that because I saw the movies the books won't be that thrilling since I "know" what will happen. I could be wrong here and maybe it's time to try it out.

gh131

the books are much more in depth in my opinion but the moves are just...awesome:p

DeletedUser

I could neve really get into the films, but I loved the books. I still haven't read the hobbit though.