Harry The Hamster Vs. =LODA=

DeletedUser

coma

i had to call the vermin exterminator to clear out that village we took

nice very futile attempt to take it back lmao that had me in fits

cmon wat was it 500 axe ha

Now you know what we're like when we see =LODA=, your so bad it's funny no way do you deserve to be in the top 40 tribes.

DeletedUser51390

yes but when he has only 6 villages to your tribes 1400 hecant be doingto much attacking lol.

and he may havegotten stacked but thats from his pa's around the world

he must have been very prepped for this and contacted them way back to get his defenses ready intime :icon_cry:

i thought he would be rimmed by nowfor sure but somehow the lil guy is still around

DeletedUser

thats because we arent really treatiing him serouilsy

he cant do us no harm

andd as far as i know only 5 members have launched real attacks

DeletedUser

and emation where do you get this vast understanding of loda to critcise us

DeletedUser

thats because we arent really treatiing(TREATING) him serouilsy (SERIOUSLY)

he cant do us no(ANY) harm

andd(and) as far as i know only 5 members have launched real attacks

F-man i am sure you are very busy with the mass nobling on coma but please find some time to do the following:

1.use spell check on your posts
2.work on gaining some grasp of the english language

If you follow my advise, your posts will not only reflect your insane TW skills but will strike fear in the hearts of those who oppose you because everyone secretly fears grammar more than spear nukes(cringe:icon_eek:)

P.S. I dont care what coma says, your alright F-man

DeletedUser51390

your not taking him serious but youve lost roughly 20 nobles and about 30 nukes on him and took one village.

id say thats taking him a lil serious lol.

his ODD went from 160k to 1.58million lol so id say thats taking him serious aswell

DeletedUser

yes and he has had alot of people stacking him

we done the maths and not all of they troops are his

for example the village he tried to reclaim with was offensive and ianm has lost several nukes to it

and he hasnt done that much damage tbh

he hasnt attacked us once its alot easier to sit and defend than it is to attack

this just shows how thick you are...

ianm4216 hasn't sent one attack to that village, hes been more interested in my K50 vill.

Considering the taken vill was a defence vills whose troops were used for stacking elsewhere, dont be surprised theres not much there when you took it the second time.

DeletedUser

Also I have TWO incoming.

From a 9.5 million point tribe, TWO Incoming.

Some barrage of attacks there...

DeletedUser

yes and he has had alot of people stacking him

we (HAVE)done the maths(MATH) and not all of they(THE) troops are his

for example the village he tried to reclaim with was offensive and ianm has lost several nukes to it

and he hasnt done that much damage tbh

he hasnt attacked us once its alot easier to sit and defend than it is to attack

you are doing better f-man only 1 iffy sentence:icon_rolleyes:...soon coma will fear your grammer F-man

DeletedUser

haha i care not for typing correctly as i go for speed usually but i can type accurateley aswell if you want ?

D3MON1C

1 player from your tribe sent 11 nukes at coma , thats serious enough..

DeletedUser

and emation where do you get this vast understanding of loda to critcise us

The bit where one guy is kicking your arse, i think i can critise you considering your tribes on a few million points and he's on 30 something.

DeletedUser

well he is stacked so it isnt him personally thats doing it he has alot of help

and he isint kickin our arse

he just relying on friends to help him defend

if it was just him he would have gone long ago

DeletedUser

You wish.

If its my friends, why do the troops move about and defend different vills?

DeletedUser

Oh, and F-man?

Tell blackeaglemaho not to bother.
Pointwhore with 40% morale issue isnt gonna do much

DeletedUser

You've got a whole tribe which should easily brush aside any resistance in all his villages, coma should of been rimmed ages ago but your tribe failed to even attack him properly. and coma IS kicking your arse, he's sitting there soaking it all up yes he may of had help but when you get attacks from a tribe which should wipe you out considering their rank you call for support. =LODA= have have imo shown their true colours as point whores as they have failed to take coma and as you keep saying "just 5 players attack him" well tbh i'd expect 5 of your players to win even against stacked vills.

amanfromnantucket

I've seen the reports, and I'm pretty sure it is just him kicking your ass.

DeletedUser

It's 13 players actually.

And 13 vs. 1, the 13 should be winning ;)

(Notice the amount of players attacking gets smaller each time?)

DeletedUser

This is pathetic, =LODA= are embaressing themselves here. Either take it serious and wipe him out or ignore him and laugh, you've done neither and now look a complete joke.