u done a good job snipin the last noble train i sent didnt you

and coma theres nearly a milestone your first attack

cant wait to see how it goes

D3MON1C

they are not my members i am a noboy at =loda=

im ranked 30 and have no privs at all

infact i am lucky to be in =loda= at all

and he has a major amount of support in there

anyway this aint my problem i have sent 2 attacks one came back the other didint

the one that came back was a full nuke

i am also sitting crazy croations account

6 nukes sent 2 didnt come back 1 village nobled

if you are sitting him and sent from him and you, isnt that against the rules coordinated attacks on a player.

DeletedUser

plus my attack were sent before the sitting was accepted and i havent attack since

DeletedUser

F-man now

302913602_5f69c33bd0.jpg

DeletedUser

ye i will get banned but by the time i get back their will be no more filth in k51 as you will be gone off to the rim

DeletedUser

lol theres a better chance of =LODA= members getting rimmed, i bet loads of tribes are considering a war with them now coma has destroyed their "Almighty" army :p although i'll save a nice village near me for you F-Man

DeletedUser54064

Why is everyone so negative about the rim? F-man I wouldn't be talking, you'll soon be there yourself . I have reserved a nice village in K31 a 700 pointer with 10% faster recruitment in barracks <3

DeletedUser

Why is everyone so negative about the rim? F-man I wouldn't be talking, you'll soon be there yourself . I have reserved a nice village in K31 a 700 pointer with 10% faster recruitment in barracks <3
No he's going to k18 near me in a 3% more resources