Havoc Declares On WASP

DeletedUser

Me and my co (playing freejazzmatazz) quit the world, so we also quit the tribe, we weren't kicked, we just figured that since we stopped playing there was no reason to include us in WASPs war stats...

So, you quit when we declared. What a coincidence! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Me and my co (playing freejazzmatazz) quit the world, so we also quit the tribe, we weren't kicked, we just figured that since we stopped playing there was no reason to include us in WASPs war stats...

FreeJazzmatazz on 22.05. at 15:37
Well we all knew this was coming eventually, only a matter of time till im gone but I'm looking forward to a good fight :D Cheers and good luck!

so you mailed me this, then figured you would quit?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i've missed a lot of action :O

ImpactvWASP3-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105276

Have WASP stopped complaining yet? :icon_rolleyes:
Have Impact stopped owning yet? :icon_eek:

No, No.

Maybe if WASP stopped feeling sorry for themselves and started fighting back this war might be less one sided? No one involved in this thread cares about your war with Gians, so please take that over to the other thread.

DeletedUser

Have WASP stopped complaining yet? :icon_rolleyes:
Have Impact stopped owning yet? :icon_eek:

No, No.

Maybe if WASP stopped feeling sorry for themselves and started fighting back this war might be less one sided? No one involved in this thread cares about your war with Gians, so please take that over to the other thread.

You'll find we are indeed fighting back G-hall ;)

We may not be winning, yet (hopefully), but we're definitely fighting. And while you may not care about our war with Gians, the truth of the matter is that we are not able to turn our full strength to Impact because of it. We're not whining about it, simply stating fact.

DeletedUser105276

You'll find we are indeed fighting back G-hall ;)

We may not be winning, yet (hopefully), but we're definitely fighting. And while you may not care about our war with Gians, the truth of the matter is that we are not able to turn our full strength to Impact because of it. We're not whining about it, simply stating fact.

Well as long as you're fighting back, this might turn into a better war. Also, as you are now just one tribe and not a god dammed family tribe this could work in your favor too. The stats wont show it (as Impact insist on putting everyone in it, which is fair enough) but if you guys could show a bit more loyalty to one another you could defend from both for a little while longer.... Winning is another question all together! :swordsman:

DeletedUser98503

Wasp is definitely defending, they've been recapping lucaya :D

DeletedUser

Well as long as you're fighting back, this might turn into a better war. Also, as you are now just one tribe and not a god dammed family tribe this could work in your favor too. The stats wont show it (as Impact insist on putting everyone in it, which is fair enough) but if you guys could show a bit more loyalty to one another you could defend from both for a little while longer.... Winning is another question all together! :swordsman:

There is a reason I dont come read the externals often and its because when I do, I find ppl that like you that talk out your ass and have no clue what your talking about....maybe some guys from WASP come on here and complain I dont honestly know because I cba to read thru all this, but the majority of WASP have not complained, yes we had a few that bailed, and yes we had some bad recruits get banned and quit, but there is a core of us that have stuck together and have fought back and done so without complaining....so you talk about complaining and you talk about our loyalty to each other, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

~sher/morningfrost

DeletedUser105276

There is a reason I dont come read the externals often and its because when I do, I find ppl that like you that talk out your ass and have no clue what your talking about....maybe some guys from WASP come on here and complain I dont honestly know because I cba to read thru all this, but the majority of WASP have not complained, yes we had a few that bailed, and yes we had some bad recruits get banned and quit, but there is a core of us that have stuck together and have fought back and done so without complaining....so you talk about complaining and you talk about our loyalty to each other, you dont know your ass from a hole in the ground

~sher/morningfrost

Swear i said now you are one tribe you have a better chance? :icon_confused: You pretty much repeated what i said that now you don't have the complaining players anymore you'll have more loyalty and put up a much better fight?! :lol:

No need to get all aggy about it, im just stating an opinion of which iv seen many WASP players complaining about it being an unfair battle. Im not trying to offend anyone, and if anything im only offending the WASP players that ran away? Not you guys who are actually fighting back, i respect you for that.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

~sher/morningfrost

Maybe you should stay off the externals and stop embarrassing yourself. As proven in other threads, loyalty is not a trait of most WASP players at all.
Clicky

lielielie.png

So you don't talk crap on the externals. That's you co talking and a well know external user on this forum. One of your Barons left and as you stated many other players who were fed up with your rubbish did also. And if I'm not mistaken (which I'm not) many others will leave soon. The majority of WASP probably don't even know there are tribal wars externals, the ones that do complain :D

PS: Sorry for the screen cap love you xxx

DeletedUser

Maybe you should stay off the externals and stop embarrassing yourself. As proven in other threads, loyalty is not a trait of most WASP players at all.
Clicky

lielielie.png

So you don't talk crap on the externals. That's you co talking and a well know external user on this forum. One of your Barons left and as you stated many other players who were fed up with your rubbish did also. And if I'm not mistaken (which I'm not) many others will leave soon. The majority of WASP probably don't even know there are tribal wars externals, the ones that do complain :D

PS: Sorry for the screen cap love you xxx

:icon_surprised:
you listen to U2

DeletedUser

ouch frosty.....but are you talking about loyalty to a tribe name or to players? and that convo if im not mistake took place what 24-48hrs after the initial attacks and nobody knew quite which way to go. you cant hold that and use that of proof of not being loyal because he is loyal to a core of players, and that is what really makes up a tribe tbh, you tried how many times to get him to join riot and he wouldnt...but your over looking the fact that while many of us were looking at what options were out there (which is logical) we still have stayed and fought and not complained, well some of us may have complained but others have kept their heads and fought, and your right, i will be going off the externals and putting my head back in the game where it belongs

DeletedUser

ouch frosty.....but are you talking about loyalty to a tribe name or to players? and that convo if im not mistake took place what 24-48hrs after the initial attacks and nobody knew quite which way to go. you cant hold that and use that of proof of not being loyal because he is loyal to a core of players, and that is what really makes up a tribe tbh, you tried how many times to get him to join riot and he wouldnt...but your over looking the fact that while many of us were looking at what options were out there (which is logical) we still have stayed and fought and not complained, well some of us may have complained but others have kept their heads and fought, and your right, i will be going off the externals and putting my head back in the game where it belongs

I think I made it pretty clear in my last post.

I won't screen cap the business about riot! but I assure you that I didn't ask him to join riot! Nothing close. After all I thought him how to t-train for the first time a few weeks ago and he still can't mass fake/keybind etc so no that was never on the books. Anyway this is irrelevant and imma go hide again. I was simply calling you out. Nothing personal :icon_neutral:

Obviously I listen to U2 I'm Irish and they are the best band in da world :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think I made it pretty clear in my last post.

I won't screen cap the business about riot! but I assure you that I didn't ask him to join riot! Nothing close. After all I thought him how to t-train for the first time a few weeks ago and he still can't mass fake/keybind etc so no that was never on the books. Anyway this is irrelevant and imma go hide again. I was simply calling you out. Nothing personal :icon_neutral:

Obviously I listen to U2 I'm Irish and they are the best band in da world :icon_twisted:

Silly Alex, both you and Kraz tried to bring me to Riot ;)

Kraz's attempt was easier to find, since it was in a TWmail lol. Yours I had to dig through Skype to find.

Kraz:
[spoil]http://gyazo.com/1de4e4718024444dcbad1a17062e560e
http://gyazo.com/a911c0825d48221f56f8641c2a4c219f
http://gyazo.com/f5584bb03d29bc62d96bdff801170cfb[/spoil]

Almurph:
[spoil]http://gyazo.com/5ef37d4a3728b5d02b2fe188906f411a
http://gyazo.com/3cbf21927083be0e9229775bd3bc9776[/spoil]

There were some earlier attempts by you, but I don't feel like looking for them. And btw, I do know how to mass-fake now, as well as mass-tag ;)

DeletedUser

Kraz were you trolling Morningfrost again? Not bad predictions by us either ;) Impact declaring. Anga getting rimmed (close) ;(

I especially like the way you name around 6 players who participate in OPs :D

DeletedUser

Kraz were you trolling Morningfrost again? Not bad predictions by us either ;) Impact declaring. Anga getting rimmed (close) ;(

Eh, there're a few more who've stepped up recently. Some who've sent support, others who've become useful since Impact declared. Of course the flipside is also true, because people's true colors have been shown. Still, there's a good core of people in Wasp. Obviously there's still chafe, and still people that don't work as part of a team, but some of us do.

DeletedUser

Rimmed would imply I have been removed from the main K, I have not nor will I be.

DeletedUser

what did you do to him anga !? He seems to have this little spot for you in his heart. :D :D :D