Havoc Declares On WASP

DeletedUser

looks like stats haven't been posted for some while, so here :p (almost 9 days in war)
[spoil]
r3vs.png

[/spoil]

btw our nobling speed have slowed down a bit, but still we've been top nobler tribe for more like a week, with just few day exceptions...

and yes some WASP players have finally started to fight back pretty ok, our war stats ODD have nicely increased (we aren't a lot away from WASP ODD), but still they haven't gained much vills...

DeletedUser95593

Because you have a stacked front and they are being gangbanged..?

DeletedUser

Job well done Impact. Congratz

But maybe this could still get interesting.

Good Luck to both sides

DeletedUser

Yes, yes, well done. They hit us when all of our defense was in the north, they got a good lead.

The war is not over yet though so don't pat yourselves too bloody much.

Attacker: Zarahae
Origin: 105|Germany (581|481) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3400 10 1600 0 240 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3400 10 1600 0 240 0 0 1
----------------

Quantity: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

------------

-----------------

----------

Origin: 104|Navan (580|481) K45

Quantity: 0 0 3000 10 1317 0 240 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 3000 10 1317 0 240 0 0 1

-----------------

--------------

------------------

--------------------

Origin: 007|Barta (577|494) K45

Quantity: 0 0 9540 50 2470 0 220 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 9540 0 2470 0 220 0 0 0

------------------

Origin: 006|Kakiske (577|495) K45

Quantity: 0 0 5626 25 1791 0 149 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5626 25 1791 0 149 0 0 0

------------------

Origin: 008|Venstpils (576|494) K45

Quantity: 0 0 8700 10 2500 0 220 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 8700 0 2500 0 220 0 0 1

------------------

Quantity: 0 0 100 5 0 0 0 0 0 1

-----------------

-----------

Ding...Ding...Care for round two?

DeletedUser104152

Well, WASP has some surprises in reserve... some big players which used to be wasp's core have made a good comeback in the right time.

So all will get more and more interesting.

:D

DeletedUser

Nicely done. But a few nukes killed from 1 player, maybe more, won't make the difference. It won't turn over the war.

It's just stretching the inevitable to be honest. It's like MoM on W56, surviving a few gangbangs. but as soon as people start leaving and the other tribes work together they fall. no matter how good you are.

The forces off Impact + Gians F is many times bigger then Wasp, eventually wasp will run out of troops. so it's just pushing the inevitable if you ask me.

DeletedUser105443

Nicely done. But a few nukes killed from 1 player, maybe more, won't make the difference. It won't turn over the war.

It's just stretching the inevitable to be honest. It's like MoM on W56, surviving a few gangbangs. but as soon as people start leaving and the other tribes work together they fall. no matter how good you are.

The forces off Impact + Gians F is many times bigger then Wasp, eventually wasp will run out of troops. so it's just pushing the inevitable if you ask me.

>.< MoM is an excemption to that one..:)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]#229 Today, 12:00 Top
Yes, yes, well done. I am butt hurt, they got a good lead.

I am butt hurt.

I stacked against three trains.[/SPOIL]

Helped you out because your post was unnecessarily long ;)

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Reginleif. on 31.05. at 22:56
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I am sure you have not forgotten me the REAL [player]Reginleif.[/player] (Wayne/Ixy), yes I have returned to this game to get [ally]WASP[/ally] on top again!

Do you think we will be beaten because were fighting on 2 fronts?
No we won't, we have probably more skilled players then both tribes, I have returned, AZFIRE (eolver) too, we have some of the finest players and we will win this war.

I will take care of a big operation which will put show that [ally]WASP[/ally] will stand and fight, we will loose a village or two but if we have to ever go down we will go down fighting... we will have to get both sides to ask for peace and beg down to us once again.

I WANT EACH AND EVERY PLAYER TO PM ME AND TELL HOW MANY TRAINS YOU CAN SEND (note that each train you need to have 4/5 back up nukes so calculate exactly how much trains you can afford) AND I WILL GIVE YOU A TARGET AND A HITTING TIME. WE CAN'T STOP ACTING SEPARATELY, IF WE ACT TOGETHER STATS WILL IMPROVE AND ALSO OUR EFFORT WILL BE 100X BETTER.

We will cuddle the fear our of our enemies ;)

Side note for spies/traitors (if any): Do you think you will feel better betraying WASP? Do you think that if you will be invited in GIANS/Impact you will be better? You will always carry the traitor mark on your head and if something happens in the tribe you choose you will be the first one which the suspect will fall on.

I had to even remove my co-player Luqman which has been co-playing my account since 200k and return (although I am shot on time) to keep everything going smooth.

WASP STAND UP AND FIGHT! I believe in each and every payer I recruited! Let's get our effort together, remember our motto:

“Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.”

HONOR! GLORY! STRENGTH! In tribalwars, fighters will be remembered not cowards!

Yours faithfully,

[player]Reginleif.[/player]
Founder of [ally]WASP[/ally]
[/spoil]

This made me laugh. So who exactly is the leader of WASP? No one seems to know. All I see is mistrust and failure after failure. The tribe is falling internally. I see more and more players leaving daily. Lose a village or two? Try 300. Whowantstobemyfarm quit because of you Regin and warned everyone of Luq from w55. You didn't listen. This is the third co-player to be kicked off your account. You're not a good player and Fraidy cats put it perfectly in the WASP forums. I laughed at that too. Even FS are recruiting players off you. WASP is dead.

Well done Impact for practically finishing off the worst rank 3 tribe I've ever come across.

Waits patiently for morningfrosts epic response.

I think Gians helped too.

STATS

WASPSUCK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

morningfrost is to busy tryin to get un busted out
i posted some info i got in the forums and it took him a good half an hour or more just to reply and kick me :)

DeletedUser

morningfrost is to busy tryin to get un busted out
i posted some info i got in the forums and it took him a good half an hour or more just to reply and kick me :)

I'm assuming from your comment here that you're playing Bephep in-game. As most people know, RL takes precedence, and I was dealing with your garbage on the forums in the middle of trying to take care of my tenant's busted AC. Guess which one I find more important. I'll give you a hint....it involves fixing something for people that pay me money every month ;)

And Al, I really feel no need to make an epic reply to what you posted. Those in the tribe know who leadership is. Those who need to know more, do. Those who don't, well....don't.

As for everything else said....I really don't feel the need to argue back and forth about it on the externals. I have better things to do.

DeletedUser

I'm assuming from your comment here that you're playing Bephep in-game. As most people know, RL takes precedence, and I was dealing with your garbage on the forums in the middle of trying to take care of my tenant's busted AC. Guess which one I find more important. I'll give you a hint....it involves fixing something for people that pay me money every month ;)

And Al, I really feel no need to make an epic reply to what you posted. Those in the tribe know who leadership is. Those who need to know more, do. Those who don't, well....don't.

As for everything else said....I really don't feel the need to argue back and forth about it on the externals. I have better things to do.

WASP is dying. No one wants to have that mess of a tribe associated with their account anymore. The good thing is that there are more people talking crap on the externals about how they are a great tribe. They are about to fall behind Gians in the tribal rankings for good and fade into the long and forgotten past of W61. :)

DeletedUser

WASP is dying. No one wants to have that mess of a tribe associated with their account anymore. The good thing is that there are more people talking crap on the externals about how they are a great tribe. They are about to fall behind Gians in the tribal rankings for good and fade into the long and forgotten past of W61. :)

The leadership steered them in the wrong direction... BUT there are some good players in the tribe. Granted, most shouldn't have survived as long as they have. Right now, one of my 200k points players is defending from FraidyCats and ~FS~...

All I can say is Skill > Points.

DeletedUser

Not when the points difference is 40mio. Skill can only play a small part when the scales lean so far to one side.

The good players in WASP will be those further up the war stats and they will know whether they are carrying the dead-weight of the tribe. If the tribe is trying hard but losing because of weight in numbers, they'll probably go down with the ship. If they have 5 sits, running solo ops and doing more than their fair share then there will be a Gians vs. Impact discussion taking place I'm sure

DeletedUser

Almurph said:
This made me laugh. So who exactly is the leader of WASP? No one seems to know. All I see is mistrust and failure after failure. The tribe is falling internally. I see more and more players leaving daily. Lose a village or two? Try 300. Whowantstobemyfarm quit because of you Regin and warned everyone of Luq from w55. You didn't listen. This is the third co-player to be kicked off your account. You're not a good player and Fraidy cats put it perfectly in the WASP forums. I laughed at that too. Even FS are recruiting players off you. WASP is dead.

Never played world 55.

I left not quit/warning?? Elaborate.

Get your facts right.

Quote what Fraidy said so we can all join you in shitz and giggles?

Last edited by a moderator: