Havoc [Impact]

DeletedUser

you cant exactly run a tribe with a duke who is inactive, try it out and tell me how it goes...

this isnt anything about the war stats, if it were we wouldnt of done it as we would of cared about our rank 1 ODA, but you lot dont all moan about that now do you.

DeletedUser105520

Good job on creating a new tribe. East were really lost. Had 3 wars going on and I don't think they were paying attention to any. Well good luck, not that you need it. Probs be a stroll in a park.

DeletedUser104693

We were doing alright against Smurfs :D
We had some good team work going that side ;)

But the main reason we had to jump over to another tribe is that MNWS was the only Duke
If we had had another we would have just demoted/kicked him

So creating a whole new tribe was the only way to take full control :)

DeletedUser

I doubt they did it for the stats. No one is going to change the stats for any of the wars, it will just include the old stats on top of whatever happens now.

DeletedUser

I doubt they did it for the stats. No one is going to change the stats for any of the wars, it will just include the old stats on top of whatever happens now.

This comment along with the opening statement will make this a good war, both sides know what's what, maybe we'll even get good posts about what happening in the war. But then i'll not hold my breath for that as w61 is troll country!

DeletedUser19130

This was a good move to boost morale inside the tribe, but I doubt it'll have any significant impact on their wars. The fact is that even with an inactive duke, there would still be people organizing Ops, support, snipes, etc. If those people weren't getting the job done over there, why would they do any better in a new tribe?

You put a wig on a pig, smear some make up on it's face, put in a dress... but at the end of the day... it's still a pig that's gunna be ate one day for dinner :icon_twisted:

...for those that didn't get it. Pig = East/Havoc

DeletedUser104538

You essentially just told your enemies who your inactives are :)

DeletedUser104693

This was a good move to boost morale inside the tribe, but I doubt it'll have any significant impact on their wars. The fact is that even with an inactive duke, there would still be people organizing Ops, support, snipes, etc. If those people weren't getting the job done over there, why would they do any better in a new tribe?

You put a wig on a pig, smear some make up on it's face, put in a dress... but at the end of the day... it's still a pig that's gunna be ate one day for dinner :icon_twisted:

...for those that didn't get it. Pig = East/Havoc

How can you organise snipes/support etc. for someone that is inactive?
If they don't get on and tell you about attacks and incoming nobles etc. then how do you know?..
We aren't psychic you know

You essentially just told your enemies who your inactives are :)

I think if they looked at the war stats they would have easily figured out who they were lol

DeletedUser

I'm not saying Mynamewasstolen was the best duke ever, but Lucaya? ... :lol: this tribe might as well disband now.

35se

same noobs different name.

Even while MNWS wasnt there others were trying to run things. Just bc they didnt have the duke title doesnt mean anything.

If WASP and XX were smart they'd push hard now.

DeletedUser104693

Please enlighten me as to who was trying to run things?...
Since you seem to know more than I :/

And not being able to control the tribe means nothing...
You are a bit lost aren't you

People still trying to get WASP to start something lol
Clearly if they haven't already done so there is a bigger picture to it all?...
But obviously not everyone is smart enough to think outside the box I guess :S

DeletedUser

I'm guessing your going to want Regen removed from your war stats now since the new 'impact' doesn't carry over it's former standing alliances

DeletedUser

I'm guessing your going to want Regen removed from your war stats now since the new 'impact' doesn't carry over it's former standing alliances

They would not be in the war stats anyway, seeing how regan is not east. Just because there is a alliance does not mean they should be in the war stats :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser104693

I don't think you understand lol

They should never have been in our stats in the first place
Had they been invited to our side of the war yes

But you declared on them yourself making another separate war
I don't know how you can't understand such a simple concept lol

DeletedUser

They would not be in the war stats anyway, seeing how regan is not east. Just because there is a alliance does not mean they should be in the war stats :icon_rolleyes:

Your diplomat would beg to differ.

DeletedUser92790

I don't think you understand lol

They should never have been in our stats in the first place
Had they been invited to our side of the war yes

But you declared on them yourself making another separate war
I don't know how you can't understand such a simple concept lol

... hes in regen, not XX :icon_rolleyes: